. I have pain 24 hrs after not taking the med

I also noticed a small electric sensation on my left leg

Maybe I should just take a trip to Germany and end this pain

This S ain’t real

You all know about my F up Back

I am now getting intermittent upper stomach pain

it can’t be my new med as it’s half life is only 3 hrs
Ulcers? Did you eat vinegar or acidic food lately? This can be particularly devastating if you use ibuprofen/anti-inflammatory type products.

you called me a moron....but yet this moron would talk to the doctors you are seeing and not the doctors here in the forum about your problems....
Wow, or course. He is just asking the board, even a doctor couldn't dagnose him online, we are just giving suggestions (from personal experience). He should see a doctor if he is concerned obviously.

I would never contemplate swallowing anything that I had not researched in detail for short and long term effects .

Example : Proton Pump Inhibitors for reflux and related problems .Omeprazole etc . Long term question marks .

Example: Statins as a method to reduce "bad" cholesterol . Huge question marks over long term safety.

Misdiagnosis and hospital errors are third largest cause of death in the US .(certainly before Covid)

DYOR . You do it to tell the time . Why not for your own life ?

I would never contemplate swallowing anything that I had not researched in detail for short and long term effects .

Example : Proton Pump Inhibitors for reflux and related problems .Omeprazole etc . Long term question marks .

Example: Statins as a method to reduce "bad" cholesterol . Huge question marks over long term safety.

Misdiagnosis and hospital errors are third largest cause of death in the US .(certainly before Covid)

DYOR . You do it to tell the time . Why not for your own life ?

iu

Wow, or course. He is just asking the board, even a doctor couldn't dagnose him online, we are just giving suggestions (from personal experience). He should see a doctor if he is concerned obviously.
not everyone who has stomach pains have the same problems......this guy just had surgery and is on drugs prescribed by those doctors....all he needs to do is talk to his pharmacist or those doctors...

You may have an ulcer that the med is bothering.
It could be your meds don't act well together.
It could be the med just needed time to build up in your system before you showed symptoms of side effects.

LOTS of possibilities.

There are doctors who specialize in the analysis of how meds work with each other and the body.
They can tell if any of your meds are actually working FOR you or AGAINST you. They can also tell if all the meds you are taking are working WITH each other or working AGAINST each other.

I don't remember what these types of doctors are called, but I'm going to have to find one myself soon.

This S ain’t real

You all know about my F up Back

I am now getting intermittent upper stomach pain

it can’t be my new med as it’s half life is only 3 hrs
Welcome to life after the black birthday.

Forum List

Back