Stomach pain

This S ain’t real

You all know about my F up Back

I am now getting intermittent upper stomach pain

it can’t be my new med as it’s half life is only 3 hrs
. I have pain 24 hrs after not taking the med
you should go on a Ayahuasca journey and see if you feel any better after you crap all over the shaman's jesus sandals. If not, get yourself checked for pancreatic cancer.

CAn those pain killers cause this S

I stop them last thurs

I took a big dose on Thurs and that is when the pain occurred but I have not taken them since THRS

It's tough to believe anything from a character that has had many conflicting stories and whose avi appears to be an actual troll.
I ain’t no troll
You are literally reading words from a f up man

I called my parents..they said I need to go to ER
But you decided to ask a political discussion forum instead..................................
1675263265898.jpeg

HERE IS update

The pain stopped for 12 hours

All of sudden I had this crazy burning feeling in my upper stomach for 30 min. Very painful

Right now its mostly gone

S is crazy

HERE IS update

The pain stopped for 12 hours

All of sudden I had this crazy burning feeling in my upper stomach for 30 min. Very painful

Right now its mostly gone

S is crazy
Did someone ask you about any of this?

CAn those pain killers cause this S

I stop them last thurs

I took a big dose on Thurs and that is when the pain occurred but I have not taken them since THRS

Sounds like you have an ulcer. Could be bleeding. Need to go the doctor, but since you are resistant to advice, I suggest you go visit the Dallas zoo before another one of their animals disappears.

Sounds like you have an ulcer. Could be bleeding. Need to go the doctor, but since you are resistant to advice, I suggest you go visit the Dallas zoo before another one of their animals disappears.
Do they go away ??

I ain’t bleeding

Forum List

Back