Stolen Elections

Not nearly enough, Back. And for how long, only time will tell.

Many of your ilk were 'appalled' by J6. Until the conspiracies started. And all the babble about political prisoners began. And everyone from Ray Epps to the FBI to Antifa was blamed instead.
Many of your “ilk” falsely labeled 1/6 an insurrection and falsely deny the obvious involvement of Epps.

And many of your ilk also falsely claim that President Trump was “responsible” for what the mob portion did.

So, to be clear, I’m not all that interested in your lectures.

Many of your ilk were 'appalled' by J6. Until the conspiracies started. And all the babble about political prisoners began. And everyone from Ray Epps to the FBI to Antifa was blamed instead.
Jury's not out yet....hard to get answers when the left is hiding everything so they can diss Trump one more time.

Says you. Every junta, authoritarian regime, coup and insurrection had excuses for why all the rules needed to be 'terminated' so they could seize power.

I'll stick with the constitution over your assurances, Dell. As would any patriot.
But that's not what He said or did.....

Many of your “ilk” falsely labeled 1/6 an insurrection and falsely deny the obvious involvement of Epps.

Epps....the guy y'all blame for J6, and insist incited violence and worked for the FBI?

I want to make sure we're talking about the same guy

But that's not what He said or did.....
"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

And you lose again.

Epps....the guys y'all blame for J6, and insist incited violence and worked for the FBI?

I want to make sure we're talking about the same guy
Does the name look like a typo to you?

And we don’t all blame just Epps, by the way. Your effort at spin is weak.

What many of us take note of is the rather clear Epps involvement.

Does the name look like a typo to you?

And we don’t all blame just Epps, by the way. Your effort at spin is weak.

What many of us take note of is the rather clear Epps involvement.

And what's your evidence that Ray Epps incited any violence or worked for the FBI?

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

And you lose again.
Couldn't have stolen an election by going by the rules, laws and even the constitution.

Engrish not your forte?

Couldn't have stolen an election by going by the rules, laws and even the constitution.

Engrish not your forte?

Says you. Trump on the other hand, called for the termination of the constitution. Every time you deny it, I just quote him.

Only guy in the J6 mostly peaceful protests who admitted to the FBI of breaking several laws that day, who never got charged.

Must be one them coincidences.

Laughing.....then show us the evidence that Epps incited violence or worked for the FBI.

Or, you can continue to promote the conspiracy, while having nothing more than insinuation to back it.

As conspiracy theorists do.

Says you. Trump on the other hand, called for the termination of the constitution. Every time you deny it, I just quote him.

You better put on a pot of coffee.

Can't have one part of the sentence without the other......LOL

Laughing.....then show us the evidence that Epps incited violence or worked for the FBI.

Or, you can continue to promote the conspiracy, while having nothing more than insinuation to back it.

As conspiracy theorists do.
House is doing an investigation in the near future.....now Carlson has access to video footage and the left has become very unhinged.

Di you read the transcript of his testimony with the J6 stooges?

You better put on a pot of coffee.

Can't have one part of the sentence without the other......LOL

Context is not your friend. Nor is quoting the 'part of the sentence'. Here's Trump's entire quote:

““Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION?A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

He called for the election results to be thrown out.....or that he be declared the rightful winner. And called for the termination of the constitution to do it.

And you're cool with it. A patriot wouldn't be.

Context is not your friend. Nor is quoting the 'part of the sentence'. Here's Trump's entire quote:

““Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION?A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

He called for the election results to be thrown out.....or that he be declared the rightful winner. And called for the termination of the constitution to do it.

And you're cool with it. A patriot wouldn't be.
You can put the encyclopedia Britannica in the quote too and it still comes back to what He was saying in one sentence.

Where does He say to throw the election results out, I see He asked a question about the election results, but never said to throw them out.

There are two distinct messages in the whole sentence, the media quoted the last part, and the useful idiots tripped over themselves in response.

Like I said:

Dude, lets shoot some Clorox.

You can put the encyclopedia Britannica in the quote too and it still comes back to what He was saying in one sentence.

Where does He say to throw the election results out, I see He asked a question about the election results, but never said to throw them out.

There are two distinct messages in the whole sentence, the media quoted the last part, and the useful idiots tripped over themselves in response.

Like I said:

Dude, lets shoot some Clorox.

You're giving us YOUR intepretation of what Trump said, trying to excuse it. I'll stick with what Trump actually said.

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION?A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Without ambiguity, Trump called for the termination of the constitution.

Deny all you like. Imagine all you like. Excuse all you like.

I quote him and you lose.

You're giving us YOUR intepretation of what Trump said, trying to excuse it. I'll stick with what Trump actually said.
No its you who is only focusing on one part of Trump's comment. Putting it context with the first part kinda screws up the media rant.

Media is quite adept at selectively editing Trump and others comments to make it seem they are saying something else.

You fell for it along with the rest of the useful idiots.

No its you who is only focusing on one part of Trump's comment. Putting it context with the first part kinda screws up the media rant.

Media is quite adept at selectively editing Trump and others comments to make it seem they are saying something else.

You fell for it along with the rest of the useful idiots.

Laughing....you're faulting me for focusing on what Trump ACTUALLY SAID, rather than whatever personal interpretation or excuse you want to make up.

I'm so happy to disappoint you.

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION?A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Laughing....you're faulting me for focusing on what Trump ACTUALLY SAID, rather than whatever personal interpretation or excuse you want to make up.

I'm so happy to disappoint you.

You can keep highlighting and selectively editing what He said all day and my point doesn't change.
Yours goes nowhere.

Forum List

Back