Stolen Elections

You can keep highlighting and selectively editing what He said all day and my point doesn't change.
Yours goes nowhere.

I can keep quoting what Trump actually said. And it will ALWAYS trump what you make up.

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION?A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Your imagination vs. a direct quote has the same winner every time.

Not you.

You lost the argument by selectively editing. Disprove that.

Wrong again. I've offered unedited quote.

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION?A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Its you that have invented 'alternate readings' and offered your imagination in place of what Trump actually said.

Everytime you deny Trump called for the termination of the constitution, I just quote Trump and you lose.

Its like math.

As long as you concentrate on what you keep highlighting and only focus on, you have selectively edited His comment, as I already have pointed out.

Thanks for playing.

Laughing...as long as I quote Trump directly, I win.

A direct quote trumps your imagination and excuse making every single time.

Trump called for the termination of the constitution.

Laughing...as long as I quote Trump directly, I win.
200w.gif

Not really.....He was responding to the level of fraud by the left and their lack of respect for the laws including the constitution.
Hilarious, the former 1-term fuckup wanted to nullify the constitution because of his false perception that the other side cheats.

There you go fuckup logic.

Not really.....He was responding to the level of fraud by the left and their lack of respect for the laws including the constitution.

Except there was no such massive fraud. He made that up. He literally called for the termination of the Constitution to allow for either the 2020 election to be thrown out or to simply declare him the winner based on his lies that the election was stolen.

Except there was no such massive fraud. He made that up. He literally called for the termination of the Constitution to allow for either the 2020 election to be thrown out or to simply declare him the winner based on his lies that the election was stolen.
That's not what He said, but you and the media can spin it so the useful idiots have a field day with it, which is what they did....and you bought into.

That's not what He said, but you and the media can spin it so the useful idiots have a field day with it, which is what they did....and you bought into.

That's exactly what he said.

He said either throw out the election or declare him the president...

"Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION?"

... which would require terminating the Constitution...

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."

... based on a pack of lies he told about massive election fraud...

"Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"

You'd understand that if only you possessed a reading comprehension level above pre-K.

That's exactly what he said.

He said either throw out the election or declare him the president...

"Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION?"

... which would require terminating the Constitution...

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."

... based on a pack of lies he told about massive election fraud...

"Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"

You'd understand that if only you possessed a reading comprehension level above pre-K.
With all due respect, you're full of bullshit.

You already broke His comments into two statements, just like I showed another leftist stooge.......:biggrin:

With all due respect, you're full of bullshit.

You already broke His comments into two statements, just like I showed another leftist stooge.......:biggrin:

Your reading comprehension sucks. I broke his comment into three parts, not two. And I did so to show he a) called for the 2020 election to be thrown out; and b) called for the termination of the Constitution to allow for the 2020 election to be thrown out; and c) did so under the bullshit lie that there was massive fraud.

Your reading comprehension sucks. I broke his comment into three parts, not two. And I did so to show he a) called for the 2020 election to be thrown out; and b) called for the termination of the Constitution to allow for the 2020 election to be thrown out; and c) did so under the bullshit lie that there was massive fraud.
So you're trying to say that the democrats couldn't have pulled off a fraud of this magnitude with disobeying all the rules, laws and even the constitution.

Got it.

So you're trying to say that the democrats couldn't have pulled off a fraud of this magnitude with disobeying all the rules, laws and even the constitution.

Got it.

No one said they couldn't. Your position is so bereft of reality, you're reduced to ascribing falsehoods to me I never said.

Sucks to be you.

And we are responding in the conspiracy theory thread....:laughing0301:

Yeah, in a thread about "stolen elections,"since claiming the 2020 election was stolen is a conspiracy theory.

Trump still called for the termination of the Constitution in order to throw out the 2020 election and either hold a new election or simply name him the rightful winner.

Yeah, in a thread about "stolen elections,"since claiming the 2020 election was stolen is a conspiracy theory.

Trump still called for the termination of the Constitution in order to throw out the 2020 election and either hold a new election or simply name him the rightful winner.

Total Fraud2020 across the US in many States. However many States it took to win. Hacking into Dominion, Bogus voter rolls, Stuffing Zuckerboxes with faulty unsigned ballots 5-10 days after NOV03. No chain of custody. Paid Ballot Mules running drop box routes at 3AM stuffing in 1000s' of ballots each.

Pound sand you stupid ignorant criminal fools.

No He didn't....

Forum List

Back