Stolen Elections

NRMCfxz.gif

BREAKING: Arizona County Elections Director Scott Jarrett Admits in Court that Printer Settings Were Switched on Election Day – IT WAS ON PURPOSE! (VIDEO)​

WHAT EFFING IRONY...for the left to accuse President Trump of trying to overturn election results on January 6 when *THEY DO IT EVERY FREAKIN" ELECTION!!!

*Caps for emphasis only

BREAKING: Arizona County Elections Director Scott Jarrett Admits in Court that Printer Settings Were Switched on Election Day – IT WAS ON PURPOSE! (VIDEO)​

He admitted no such thing and the defense was able to refute the issue of ballot sizes.

But wait....whaddabout the 67 lawsuits?

These LW stooges think you can prove election fraud 45 minutes after the election.

My favorite LWMSM line was 'no widespread election fraud was found'.

Well you don't have to have widespread fraud to flip an election, only very local and very specific fraud actions.

Like every lie the left has claimed since 2015 this will be shown to have been stolen by the left in time.

Like every lie the left has claimed since 2015 this will be shown to have been stolen by the left in time.
I did some quick figuring after the election. If you went to a flip state, looked into all the precincts in the heavy populated cities, some have quite a lot of precincts. If you 'cheat' a little bit in every precinct, it all adds up.

I did some quick figuring after the election. If you went to a flip state, looked into all the precincts in the heavy populated cities, some have quite a lot of precincts. If you 'cheat' a little bit in every precinct, it all adds up.

If imagination were a standard of evidence, you'd have an air tight case there.

These LW stooges think you can prove election fraud 45 minutes after the election.

ANd by 'LWMSM' you mean the Attorney General?

just keep pushing it.

Laughing....so now the judge is folded into the conspiracy.

Anyone who doesn't ape the conspiracy....becomes part of it.

The conspiracy theorists mantra.

Well you don't have to have widespread fraud to flip an election, only very local and very specific fraud actions.
67 lawsuits and never presented any actual proof of election fraud.

So, it's 0-67 for the fuckups.

Forum List

Back