Stolen Elections

State Farm Arena said on Election Day there was a water leak affecting the room where they were counting mail-in ballots but there was no counting during the 2 hour period it was being repaired. But you also believe it was a hoax manufactured as an excuse to get the observers out so election workers could re-scan votes for Biden -- none of which was true. You literally imagined all of that.

But it's good to see you finally figured out it was a leaky toilet.
There is a video of it. You do not believe your eyes. That eliminates you from any intelligent conversation.

There is a video of it. You do not believe your eyes. That eliminates you from any intelligent conversation.

FruitLoops, the video shows observers leaving at around 10pm. That's not when the leak was cleaned up. It was fixed at 6:30am.

:cuckoo:

Those votes should not have been counted without them.

I agree, but they were and a recount ultimately confirmed there were no overvotes. Regardless, you've posted that the water leak was fake and used to get them out. That's complete bullshit. The leak was real and occurred 16 hours earlier. All it did was postpone counting ballots for a brief period while they cleaned up the mess it made.

You fell for the bullshit story because you're so desperate to glom onto any case of fraud you can find because you haven't actually found anything beyond a few sporadic cases of individual fraud.

I agree, but they were and a recount ultimately confirmed there were no overvotes. Regardless, you've posted that the water leak was fake and used to get them out. That's complete bullshit. The leak was real and occurred 16 hours earlier. All it did was postpone counting ballots for a brief period while they cleaned up the mess it made.

You fell for the bullshit story because you're so desperate to glom onto any case of fraud you can find because you haven't actually found anything beyond a few sporadic cases of individual fraud.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Suuuure, FruitLoops, uh-huh.

Tell me again how there was no real leak, it was just a ruse to get observers out of the room so ballots could be run multiple times. :cuckoo:

Even better, you said there's video of that -- post the video....

Suuuure, FruitLoops, uh-huh.

Tell me again how there was no real leak, it was just a ruse to get observers out of the room so ballots could be run multiple times. :cuckoo:

Even better, you said there's video of that -- post the video....
You perpetuate lies. No one believes what any official in GA. said about the election. Except, of course, dishonest anti American buttflakes like you.

You perpetuate lies. No one believes what any official in GA. said about the election. Except, of course, dishonest anti American buttflakes like you.

You said there is video of observers being thrown out under the guise of a water leak. How does a video lie? Can't you post it?

You said there is video of observers being thrown out under the guise of a water leak. How does a video lie? Can't you post it?
I said there are videos of people running ballots through multiple times.

I said there are videos of people running ballots through multiple times.

You said they were able to do that because a water leak was faked as an excuse to get ghe observers out.

So show that video...

When Stacey Abraham loses an election bid, it was all about election fraud and voter suppression.

But when President Trump loses a re-election bid after crystal clear evidence suggesting massive voting fraud of various types, any claim of a stolen election is just kook “conspiracy theory” and an insidious plot to undermine the people’s faith in our elections.

Imagine the Dim clamor had Trump won! Imagine that the Dims and their handmaiden apparatchik media claimed that the GOP had constructed an elaborate set of election frauds in the swing states (as is now alleged against the Dims).

There would already have been a third impeachment circus. The media cacophony would be loud, endlessly looped and more screechy than Hillary’s cackles.
There was no evidence!

LOLOLOL

Why on Earth would I post proof of your claims??

That's your job.

You would if you could. You don't because you can't.

:dance:
I only claimed the whole thing was done to illegally counts votes. The video everyone , including you lying ass has already seen. Stop trolling loser.

I only claimed the whole thing was done to illegally counts votes. The video everyone , including you lying ass has already seen. Stop trolling loser.

Except the water leak was real. You lied about that.

And the leak didn't cause observers to not be present while counters were scanning ballots. You lied about that too.

And there were no ballots counted more than once. You also lied about that.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do. :eusa_liar:

Except the water leak was real. You lied about that.

And the leak didn't cause observers to not be present while counters were scanning ballots. You lied about that too.

And there were no ballots counted more than once. You also lied about that.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do. :eusa_liar:
An overflowing toilet only shuts that toilet down. It might be where you lunch but no excuse for stopping the count.

An overflowing toilet only shuts that toilet down. It might be where you lunch but no excuse for stopping the count.

Retard, the leak was in a bathroom above the room where counting was to take place, flooding the counting room below it. A crew came in to dry it up and there was no counting between 6:30am and 8:30 am on the morning of the election. It had no impact at all on the observers leaving some 14 hours later at around 10:30pm that night.

But to demonstrate how utterly insane you truly are -- try explaining how ballots were counted multiple times when there was no scanning taking place at all while the flooding was being cleaned up....

:popcorn:

Retard, the leak was in a bathroom above the room where counting was to take place, flooding the counting room below it. A crew came in to dry it up and there was no counting between 6:30am and 8:30 am on the morning of the election. It had no impact at all on the observers leaving some 14 hours later at around 10:30pm that night.

But to demonstrate how utterly insane you truly are -- try explaining how ballots were counted multiple times when there was no scanning taking place at all while the flooding was being cleaned up....

:popcorn:
Lies. Backed up by lies. That is how it works. Once you start you cannot stop, which you haven't. Comprehend that? Your lies have failed.

Forum List

Back