Stolen Elections

And just talking shit, as you have done, is not evidence, either. So, in a nutshell, you have no reason to claim voter fraud!
But unlike you, I have not just talked shit.

There remains a lot of evidence of voter fraud.

The truth is, you have no honest way to deny it.

This is different than claiming that the election frauds succeeded. That is not a claim I have made. But to deny what’s right under your nose is just petty of you and transparently fraudulent, dildo_really.

But unlike you, I have not just talked shit.

There remains a lot of evidence of voter fraud.

The truth is, you have no honest way to deny it.

This is different than claiming that the election frauds succeeded. That is not a claim I have made. But to deny what’s right under your nose is just petty of you and transparently fraudulent, dildo_really.
There is no evidence of voter fraud and you haven't provided any.

No cases were dropped due to “no evidence.”

You’re a dope
If any of the cases had merit, they would've gone through due process. They didn't, because there is no fraud. In every national election since 1985, there has only been 10 voter fraud cases that went to trial and of those 10, only one was a conviction.

If any of the cases had merit, they would've gone through due process.

False. Repeating your ignorant and/or dishonest assertion doesn’t make it any less false.
They didn't, because there is no fraud.
Wrong. They didn’t get any evidentiary hearings because they were all dismissed on other grounds.
In every national election since 1985, there has only been 10 voter fraud cases that went to trial and of those 10, only one was a conviction.
If you rob a bank and never get arrested, the bank has still been robbed, you twerp. One of the basics in life is that those who conspire to commit and then proceed to commit crimes have this irritating tendency to try to conceal their criminal efforts. That’s why so many crimes fo unsolved.

I just saw an old nbc article. It said “Nationally, the solved-murder rate has fallen from 79 percent in 1976 to 69 percent in 2019.” Interactive: Track solved murder rates across the country

In some places the rate is as low as 30%.

The murders without arrests were still crimes.

False. Repeating your ignorant and/or dishonest assertion doesn’t make it any less false.

Wrong. They didn’t get any evidentiary hearings because they were all dismissed on other grounds.

If you rob a bank and never get arrested, the bank has still been robbed, you twerp. One of the basics in life is that those who conspire to commit and then proceed to commit crimes have this irritating tendency to try to conceal their criminal efforts. That’s why so many crimes fo unsolved.

I just saw an old nbc article. It said “Nationally, the solved-murder rate has fallen from 79 percent in 1976 to 69 percent in 2019.” Interactive: Track solved murder rates across the country

In some places the rate is as low as 30%.

The murders without arrests were still crimes.
Let me put it this way, if someone registers as Mickey Mouse, rarely will someone show up and try to vote as Mickey Mouse.

No cases were dropped due to “no evidence.”

You’re a dope

You're a flamin' nutcase, Welshy. :cuckoo:

They filed a case claiming dead people voted, others voted in Nevada and another state, and many weren't registered to vote.

The judge threw it out because they had no evidence to demonstrate any of that upon the first motion to dismiss by the defendant...

"Contestants' claims fail on the merits ... or under any other standard," the judge said in his 35-page ruling.

... so then the plaintiff filed an appeal... ALL 6 Justices ruled unanimously against them and upheld the lower court's ruling.

“To prevail on this appeal, appellants must demonstrate error of law, findings of fact not supported by substantial evidence or an abuse of discretion in the admission or rejection of evidence by the district court,” the six justices said. “We are not convinced they have done so.

That's 7 judges in 2 courts ALL reaching the same conclusion... the plaintiff's evidence failed to demonstrate fraud.

1665454019218.png

a great gaslight is going up about the security of the mail balloting system and whether two votes can be cast from one voter. One wonders what becomes of the thrown-away ballots, assuming the duplicates are thrown away, as well as those that are cast twice.

The L.A. Times, though, takes the registrar's word for it that the problem is all fixed.

LOLOL

a great gaslight is going up about the security of the mail balloting system and whether two votes can be cast from one voter. One wonders what becomes of the thrown-away ballots, assuming the duplicates are thrown away, as well as those that are cast twice.

The L.A. Times, though, takes the registrar's word for it that the problem is all fixed.[/reg

LOLOL

Holy fuck. :eusa_doh:

There were no ballots sent out.

Forum List

Back