Stolen Elections

Time will tell?

Haha... so you are patiently waiting for one tiny shred of evidence for an extraordinary idea you decided 18 months ago to believe 200%?

Do you not realize how stupid that makes you look? You sure don't.
Public awareness will shift.
Your MSM has a 10% approval rating...... people want the truth......

People who care about our country's future want the truth unlike people like you.

People who care about our country's future want the truth unlike people like you.
You don't care about the country's future. You care about power and an orange pile of shit. You believe an insane delusion without a shred of evidence, and that delusion runs contrary to everything that makes this country great. You freaks are a tumor on this country.

LOL

Yeah, people should turn to gatewaypundit and Alex Jones for the truth.

You don't care about the country's future. You care about power and an orange pile of shit. You believe an insane delusion without a shred of evidence, and that delusion runs contrary to everything that makes this country great. You freaks are a tumor on this country.
Just for the record, to anyone out here reading this, I voted for Jill Stein in 2016 and became a Trump supporter only around the end of 2017-2018 when all the Spygate truth started coming out. ( thanks to Devin Nunes and the a few other Patriots within the Washington Circle)... and I'm still a proud Trump supporter because I know he cares about this country (unlike the person that I'm replying to who's dribbling out the same left talking points as the rest of them because they're dishonest and they have no critical thoughts of their own)

Just for the record, to anyone out here reading this, I voted for Jill Stein in 2016 and became a Trump supporter only around the end of 2017-2018 when all the Spygate truth started coming out. ( thanks to Devin Nunes and the a few other Patriots within the Washington Circle)... and I'm still a proud Trump supporter because I know he cares about this country (unlike the person that I'm replying to who's dribbling out the same left talking points as the rest of them because they're dishonest and they have no critical thoughts of their own)

LOL

"Spygate??"

The only ones spied on were people not connected to the Trump campaign when they were spied on.

It Happened Again: Cherokee County, Kansas Election Results Reversed After "Vote Flip" Discovered

QuoteCherokee County, KS's election was held last Tuesday on August 2nd. During a post election audit, they discovered that the thumb drives used in the election flipped the votes cast for District 1 County Commissioner Myra Frazier and instead gave them to her opponent, Lance Nichols, who was initially declared the winner.

QuoteNothing to see here, folks. Just a human error, technical glitch, or "we caught it in time". Those are the excuses we hear every single time. Every time. Antrim County, Dekalb County, Williamson County, Windham, NH. The list goes on and on and on of jurisdictions that have some "human error" or "technical glitch" that causes votes to flip, change or swap.

No evidence of voter fraud, but we keep catching them at it.
:lol:

This election was stolen and that is why people wen't to the capitol because people are not blind or stupid that for the democrat way to act every day

Good thinking, Trump cult sore-losers. You're getting your excuses for losing in a totally humiliating fashion ready ahead of time. At least you're facing reality, in that you all understand how badly you're going to lose.

Next step -- getting you to renounce communism and put the USA over DerParteiRepublikkan. That's going to be more difficult. You're all addicted to TheBigLie. It literally gives you a dopamine rush when you lie, and it's hard to get that monkey off of someone's back.

Forum List

Back