Stolen Elections

didn't want y'all to miss this.

1663522589338.png

Trump never paid for an audit. The citizens of AZ. did. That audit showed 30 laws were broken to arrive at the count AZ, should never have certified.
Now we have proof Team Trump tried to steal Georgia

You guys suspect Democrats in AZ are guilty of something GA Republicans are most certainly guilty of. Team Trump is guilty.

Your claim of 30 laws broken is probably bullshit right?

Now we have proof Team Trump tried to steal Georgia

You guys suspect Democrats in AZ are guilty of something GA Republicans are most certainly guilty of. Team Trump is guilty.

Your claim of 30 laws broken is probably bullshit right?
No, you do not. The election was already stolen by Biden. There is proof of that too that you assholes deny and call debunked.

I've already shown that's fake news. Of course, I'm saying that to the forum pinhead who actually believes Georgia faked a water leak (at 6am) to get observers thrown out at 10pm. :cuckoo:

What a pity you can't produce a list of dead voters like I can. Here's another...

No. But you suck at reading comprehension.

Read what I said about “evidence of.” Do you not yet see how you are conflating things?

There absolutely and unquestionably was a strong basis (I.e., “crystal clear evidence suggesting massive voting fraud of various types”). In addition, I have been clear that this does not mean the same thing as “proof” of a contention that the election was stolen.

Just because a partisan hack like you doesn’t even want the questions raised that does not mean that the questions weren’t fairly and reasonably raised initially. It’s not “whining,”you dildo. It’s looking at things critically and asking questions.

It may very well be that the correct conclusion is that there was no theft of the election. But just because you are offended at the question doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be asked.
Ladies and germs; it appears as though I’ve caused an imbalance in the mental scale of abu afuk’s tiny mind. 😎👍

The water leak in GA. was an overflowing toilet. Kind of like you.

State Farm Arena said on Election Day there was a water leak affecting the room where they were counting mail-in ballots but there was no counting during the 2 hour period it was being repaired. But you also believe it was a hoax manufactured as an excuse to get the observers out so election workers could re-scan votes for Biden -- none of which was true. You literally imagined all of that.

But it's good to see you finally figured out it was a leaky toilet.

Forum List

Back