stimulus check 2 : when ?

I don't think there is going to be another stimulus check... I am not real fond of the idea of stimulus checks... I suppose there might be a need for some, but to just pass out money willie nillie, just doesn't make a whole ton of sense to me... Lots of work out there for folks that want a job... just saying... :dunno:

Only the important people should receive this free federal money. Not the insignificant rabble, they should be left to starve.

We need to stop spending on the country credit card. We have spent way too much.

My thoughts exactly...
controls

The blob has run up $5T in red ink in less than 4 years. And who are you voting for?

For Trump and if you're smart you will too. Congress is the party who controls the purse and passes the bills. Also Trump's EO saved a trillion dollars.

Congress is the party? 1/2 of which is controlled by republicans. You're weak mentally.

We need to stop spending on the country credit card. We have spent way too much.

My thoughts exactly...

The blob has run up $5T in red ink in less than 4 years. And who are you voting for?
Nearly everyone who casts a ballot will be voting for a candidate that will feed the greed of the ruling billionaire class. So, get off your high horse.

$5T in less than 4 years. And you're voting for more of that type of performance

My thoughts exactly...

Nearly everyone who casts a ballot will be voting for a candidate that will feed the greed of the ruling billionaire class. So, get off your high horse.

$5T in less than 4 years. And you're voting for more of that type of performance

Jaysus!

1597288839746.png

My thoughts exactly...

I see you really don’t understand grade school civics. Guess who decides how much to spend. The same party that at this time controls the spending also placed into that spending lots of pork and wanted even more but the Republicans said no.

Forum List

Back