The Kamala Files.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
n fact, as Breitbart News senior contributor Peter Schweizer, president of the Government Accountability Institute, observed in his book titled Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite, during her 13-year tenure as district attorney and then attorney general, Harris failed to prosecute even one case of priest sexual abuse, though during that same period at least 50 major cities had brought charges against priests.

At the same time Harris failed to pursue prosecution of cases of priest sexual abuse, her office “would strangely hide vital records on abuses that had occurred,” Schweizer revealed.

The bombshell details show that while Harris’s predecessor, former San Francisco District Attorney Terence Hallinan, had launched an aggressive investigation into priests of the Archdiocese of San Francisco accused of sexual abuse, Harris’s campaign to unseat Hallinan showed an unusual influx of unparalleled donations from high-level officials of the Catholic Church.

Add yer own, cuz I think a buttload of dirt is fixing to be put in front of a very large fan. And it beats buttloads of threads, too.

Oh my. Soros as Harris' VP?

1597280943016.png

While I hate that whore as much as anyone else, we don't know what kind of evidence she had against these people. The "badness" of the crime does not correlate with the guilt or innocence of the accused.

So I can't comment on her not prosecuting them. Just because their accused crimes were abhorrent doesn't mean that evidence that shows guilty beyond a reasonable doubt was there. Considering the long term consequences of such a crime for the accused I would hope she would hold the standard of reasonable doubt very high.

Ruining someone's life off of nothing but an accusation without proof is immoral and unethical.

Last edited:
While I hate that whore as much as anyone else, we don't know what kind of evidence she had against these people. The "badness" of the crime does not correlate with the guilt or innocence of the accused.

So I can't comment on her not prosecuting them. Just because their accused crimes were abhorrent doesn't mean that evidence that shows guilty beyond a reasonable doubt was there. Considering the long term consequences of such a crime for the accused I would hope she would hold the standard of reasonable doubt very high.

Ruining someone's life off of nothing but an accusation without proof is immoral and unethical.
117301046_10217034149953701_1860315052994016448_o.jpg

I haven't been reading any of these threads on Kamala, so this has probably already been posted, but did people forget that Tulsi Gabbard destroyed her in the debates?

Kamala sure does appear to be the quintessential corrupt slimy politician... no wonder she was picked.

n fact, as Breitbart News senior contributor Peter Schweizer, president of the Government Accountability Institute, observed in his book titled Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite, during her 13-year tenure as district attorney and then attorney general, Harris failed to prosecute even one case of priest sexual abuse, though during that same period at least 50 major cities had brought charges against priests.

At the same time Harris failed to pursue prosecution of cases of priest sexual abuse, her office “would strangely hide vital records on abuses that had occurred,” Schweizer revealed.

The bombshell details show that while Harris’s predecessor, former San Francisco District Attorney Terence Hallinan, had launched an aggressive investigation into priests of the Archdiocese of San Francisco accused of sexual abuse, Harris’s campaign to unseat Hallinan showed an unusual influx of unparalleled donations from high-level officials of the Catholic Church.

Add yer own, cuz I think a buttload of dirt is fixing to be put in front of a very large fan. And it beats buttloads of threads, too.
I love it when you kids post breightbart as if it means something.

It is so entertaining to watch the non-racist conservatives' racism as they stroke out over Kamala Harris.

Keep it up gang, it shows your true (racist) selves.

It is so entertaining to watch the non-racist conservatives' racism as they stroke out over Kamala Harris.

Was race ever mentioned in this thread? Until you brought it up? She will have to face her record. Ruining a man's life like post #7 will be hard to overcome. I can tell you the Midwest will just love a San Fransisco Liberal.

^ This foolish mindset is precisely why they picked her. She can't be criticized, even for legitimate reasons like the reasons Tulsi Gabbard pointed out in the video in post #9, because anyone who does will immediately be called "racist" or "sexist." How very convenient!

As Dusty said, you're the only one who brought up race, which speaks volumes about you.

Kamala Harris got where she got by sex, and by Affirmative Action (according to a black, California civil rights lawyer, Leo Terrell), and is not qualified to be president. He also says she's not black.

Last edited:

View attachment 374355
Doesn't surprise me. Classic Harlot Harris.

Why didnt you leftists vote for her to be your presidential nominee. Instead you voted for an old rich white guy. Racists, all of you.

I also love it when you're so desperate to criticize someone (me) that you go looking for months old threads to resurrect.
I post anywhere I feel like posting. I don't care if they are minutes old, weeks old, months old, or years old.

Forum List

Back