Stillbirths Double in Singapore, Highly mRNA Vaccinated

The data is from Singapore
The conclusions are not. Raw data, with no context, is meaningless. It can bet twisted into anything the conspiracy twats dream up.

And here's the thing - there are real journalists looking at this stuff. Post some of their reports and I won't mock you (as much).

The conclusions are not. Raw data, with no context, is meaningless. It can bet twisted into anything the conspiracy twats dream up.

And here's the thing - there are real journalists looking at this stuff. Post some of their reports and I won't mock you (as much).

Who are those "real journalists"?

The View?

The conclusions are mine

And they are pretty obvious

Do you have a better explanation for the sudden jump in still births?

The conclusions are mine

And they are pretty obvious

Do you have a better explanation for the sudden jump in still births?
No. And none is required. Unexplained phenomenon don't prove your idiot fantasies.

Article from the same substack user. Best to read the new updated "news."

Turns out that in 2021, the government of Singapore passed a new law changing its definition of a stillborn child

I simply did not check to see if the still definition might have changed. My error, and I apologize for it. Had I checked the second quarter rather than the first, the fact that stillbirths had risen months after births started falling would have been apparent, and I probably would have asked more questions. Instead I checked the first quarter and saw no year-over-year change between 2021 and 2022. The timing seemed to match perfectly, so I did not.

I am committed to being honest and transparent in my reporting and correcting errors when I make them. I apologize sincerely. I will leave the previous story up but note this correction on it.

The good news: stillbirths are NOT soaring. We should all take comfort in that.

Annnnd....this is what happens when you continually rely on internet sleuths for all your "facts." At least this user was honest enough to post a retraction, but how many are not? I would say, 99.9% probably, but you wackos will simply jump on the next story and the next, instead of reflecting on why these stories continually get debunked in the first place.

Article from the same substack user. Best to read the new updated "news."

Annnnd....this is what happens when you continually rely on internet sleuths for all your "facts." At least this user was honest enough to post a retraction, but how many are not? I would say, 99.9% probably, but you wackos will simply jump on the next story and the next, instead of reflecting on why these stories continually get debunked in the first place.
This poster hasn't a clue about who Leo Poon is as it relates to SARS1 let alone SARS2 or vaccines.

Poon LC et al / Abortion / Coronavirus / Huazhong, Wuhan
'There are insufficient good quality data to draw unbiased conclusions.'

In 2018, Mind Wars was first to alert USMB about Huazhong: USMB search 'huazhong'

The actual SARS2 spike in the whole virus is the same as that in the "vaccine." duh

Which is why there is a saying:
Correlation is NOT causation.

There needs to be a logical process explaining the situation....

As it is now you have antivaxxers screaming that Russians and Ukranians are dying because they got vaccinated....the shrapnel and bullets had nothing to do with their deaths whatsoever.

RFK Jr. has already been adept at showing us the ACIP deception of smuggling a pig retrovirus into the HPV vaccine for girls and women, and Big Dakota Farmer & The Elf's crony, Offit, linking to it. The new book comes out in April. As we've already posted, the HPV vaccine is precisely linked to the first Chinese CDC Homo sapiens to sequence SARS2 before the rest of the world's scientists received it.

'....ACIP....'

URL as originally found:
arkmedic.substack.com/p/the-miscarriage-of-medicine

URL variants:
www.arkmedic.substack.com/p/the-miscarriage-of-medicine

Forum List

Back