Stevie Nicks Thinks She Will Move To Space If Trump Wins

The outright insanity of the left is in full effect.

View attachment 400116

Rocker Stevie Nicks is contemplating leaving the United States if President Donald Trump wins re-election, saying that she is considering an extraterrestrial existence.
ā€œAnd Iā€™m thinking: Oh, space. Maybe I can talk Elon Musk into giving us a jet and letting me pick 50 people,ā€ she told Variety in an interview to promote her new single ā€œShow Them the Way.ā€

Does she really think a jet can take her into space?

Stevie Nicks says her new song is meant to be nonpartisan......LOL!!

Stevie Nicks didnā€™t mention President Trump by name in the Variety interview, but she unmistakably referred to the Trump administration throughout the conversation.
ā€œRacism in the last four years is so much worse than it was. Iā€™m 72 years old. I lived through the ā€˜60s. Iā€™ve seen all this. I fought for Roe vs. Wade; that was my generationā€™s fight,ā€ she said.
ā€œAnd I donā€™t want to live in a country that is so divisive. I go, like, well, if this starts over and thereā€™s another four years of this, then Iā€™m going ā€” but weā€™re not welcome anywhere. So where can I go? And Iā€™m thinking: Oh, space. Maybe I can talk Elon Musk into giving us a jet and letting me pick 50 people, and weā€™re like the arc, and someone can take us and let us live on another planet until the next four years are over.ā€
Nicks said that her new song is meant to be non-partisan.

My God look at her. A lifetime of cocaine and Tramadol. Pretty woman celebrities need to retire at 40 and never be seen again.

WYEHO?

LBSFT!

LSMFT.

Stevie Nicks Thinks She Will Move To Space If Trump Wins

that makes sense

sheā€™s a space cadet from way back

View attachment 400116

Rocker Stevie Nicks is contemplating leaving the United States if President Donald Trump wins re-election, saying that she is considering an extraterrestrial existence.
ā€œAnd Iā€™m thinking: Oh, space. Maybe I can talk Elon Musk into giving us a jet and letting me pick 50 people,ā€ she told Variety in an interview to promote her new single ā€œShow Them the Way.ā€

Stevie Nicks didnā€™t mention President Trump by name in the Variety interview, but she unmistakably referred to the Trump administration throughout the conversation.
ā€œRacism in the last four years is so much worse than it was. Iā€™m 72 years old. I lived through the ā€˜60s. Iā€™ve seen all this. I fought for Roe vs. Wade; that was my generationā€™s fight,ā€ she said.
ā€œAnd I donā€™t want to live in a country that is so divisive. I go, like, well, if this starts over and thereā€™s another four years of this, then Iā€™m going ā€” but weā€™re not welcome anywhere. So where can I go? And Iā€™m thinking: Oh, space. Maybe I can talk Elon Musk into giving us a jet and letting me pick 50 people, and weā€™re like the arc, and someone can take us and let us live on another planet until the next four years are over.ā€

My God look at her. A lifetime of cocaine and Tramadol. Pretty woman celebrities need to retire at 40 and never be seen again.

WYEHO?

LBSFT!

I can't figure that out?

I am Polish?

View attachment 400116

WYEHO?

LBSFT!

LSMFT.

I can't figure that out?

I am Polish?

View attachment 400116

WYEHO?

LBSFT!

LSMFT.

I can't figure that out?

I am Polish?

Maybe, but originally it was printed on packages of Lucky Strike cigarettes like this L.S.M.F.T, and it stood for Lucky Strike means fine tobacco. However certain neanderthals repurposed it to mean "Loose straps means floppy tits."

View attachment 400116

Well let make sure she achieve her dream but just give her one day worth of air because the rest of humanity need air...

Look; we all LOVE Stevie as a singer; anything else well who bothers?

Greg

View attachment 400116

Elon Musk may be able to help her with that goal. I'm willing to contribute a few bucks to help fund it.

View attachment 400116

Elon Musk may be able to help her with that goal. I'm willing to contribute a few bucks to help fund it.

Believe it or else, I have an Estes bulk pack of 40 model rocket engines I bought at a garage sale a few years ago. They're in an ammo can somewhere in the garage. Don't know why I bought them, they were only $3.00

You reckon those and some duct tape would get her off the ground?

Greg

I don't. That stupid skank ruined Fleetwood Mac.

You think so? I didn't like the direction FM were travelling; she and Buckingham redirected them to at least listenable....VERY listenable imo.

FM was VERY unstable and drug stuffed even BEFORE Nicks joined.

Greg

Greg

You think so? I didn't like the direction FM were travelling; she and Buckingham redirected them to at least listenable....VERY listenable imo.

Greg

They sold out when they brought her on. The trick back then was to find some good-looking babe with a nice ass, who could shake the tambourine and sing.

But as for singing, she always sounded like a goat in heat to me.

Speaking of singers who sound like a bleating goat, you never know what you're going to find on Youtube...

Greg

Greg

They sold out when they brought her on. The trick back then was to find some good-looking babe with a nice ass, who could shake the tambourine and sing.

But as for singing, she always sounded like a goat in heat to me.

Nah; they were on the way DOWN imo; she and Buck gave them a sound that was more folky; I liked that. Her voice? meh: she sounds OK to me. You must have found Joplin beastly?? You liked Aretha Franklin??

Strangling chooks sounded better!!

Greg

View attachment 400116

if you don't want to live in a divisive country, then stop dividing people up.

there. i showed her the way.

View attachment 400116

She's already there.

However certain neanderthals repurposed it to mean "Loose straps means floppy tits."

Hey I resemble that remark...

The ruination of Fleetwood Mac was the day Peter Green done one to many hits of LSD... When he left the band they become a lounge act... And might I add made a whole shitload of money...

Forum List

Back