A Trumpian Bargain

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
If you could bring back all the laid-off employees and all the dead and dying businesses to pre-pandemic levels, but it would result in an extra thousand deaths per day - at an average age of 78 - for 180 days until either a generally-effective vaccine or a cure is found, would that be an acceptable tradeoff? So instead of a thousand deaths per day, it would be two thousand, but we could resume all normal activities, including international travel.

This is basically the choice that Trump made.

OK with you?

OK with me, and I am 71 years old.

I'm 72- IDGAFF- I ain't getting a shot from anybody, for anything.

If you could bring back all the laid-off employees and all the dead and dying businesses to pre-pandemic levels, but it would result in an extra thousand deaths per day - at an average age of 78 - for 180 days until either a generally-effective vaccine or a cure is found, would that be an acceptable tradeoff? So instead of a thousand deaths per day, it would be two thousand, but we could resume all normal activities, including international travel.

You really need to put the shiny side outward. This is what happens when you put it inward. Instead of blocking the mind-control rays that the government is trying to use on you, it amplifies them, causing you to believe such insane bullshit as this.

For more information, that you seem to desperately need, please see: Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

OK with you?

OK with me, and I am 71 years old.
NO! Not even if Tramp and his entire crime family were part of the extra 1,000 per day!

If you could put strong young people back to work with minimal risk and take care of the elderly and the sick and infirm, would it be worth getting back on track?

Forum List

Back