Stevie Nicks Thinks She Will Move To Space If Trump Wins

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The outright insanity of the left is in full effect.

StevieNicks1-640x480.jpg

Rocker Stevie Nicks is contemplating leaving the United States if President Donald Trump wins re-election, saying that she is considering an extraterrestrial existence.
ā€œAnd Iā€™m thinking: Oh, space. Maybe I can talk Elon Musk into giving us a jet and letting me pick 50 people,ā€ she told Variety in an interview to promote her new single ā€œShow Them the Way.ā€

Does she really think a jet can take her into space?

Stevie Nicks says her new song is meant to be nonpartisan......LOL!!

Stevie Nicks didnā€™t mention President Trump by name in the Variety interview, but she unmistakably referred to the Trump administration throughout the conversation.
ā€œRacism in the last four years is so much worse than it was. Iā€™m 72 years old. I lived through the ā€˜60s. Iā€™ve seen all this. I fought for Roe vs. Wade; that was my generationā€™s fight,ā€ she said.
ā€œAnd I donā€™t want to live in a country that is so divisive. I go, like, well, if this starts over and thereā€™s another four years of this, then Iā€™m going ā€” but weā€™re not welcome anywhere. So where can I go? And Iā€™m thinking: Oh, space. Maybe I can talk Elon Musk into giving us a jet and letting me pick 50 people, and weā€™re like the arc, and someone can take us and let us live on another planet until the next four years are over.ā€
Nicks said that her new song is meant to be non-partisan.

View attachment 400116

Rocker Stevie Nicks is contemplating leaving the United States if President Donald Trump wins re-election, saying that she is considering an extraterrestrial existence.
ā€œAnd Iā€™m thinking: Oh, space. Maybe I can talk Elon Musk into giving us a jet and letting me pick 50 people,ā€ she told Variety in an interview to promote her new single ā€œShow Them the Way.ā€

Stevie Nicks didnā€™t mention President Trump by name in the Variety interview, but she unmistakably referred to the Trump administration throughout the conversation.
ā€œRacism in the last four years is so much worse than it was. Iā€™m 72 years old. I lived through the ā€˜60s. Iā€™ve seen all this. I fought for Roe vs. Wade; that was my generationā€™s fight,ā€ she said.
ā€œAnd I donā€™t want to live in a country that is so divisive. I go, like, well, if this starts over and thereā€™s another four years of this, then Iā€™m going ā€” but weā€™re not welcome anywhere. So where can I go? And Iā€™m thinking: Oh, space. Maybe I can talk Elon Musk into giving us a jet and letting me pick 50 people, and weā€™re like the arc, and someone can take us and let us live on another planet until the next four years are over.ā€

My God look at her. A lifetime of cocaine and Tramadol. Pretty woman celebrities need to retire at 40 and never be seen again.

View attachment 400116

She missed the Heaven Gate opportunity - sad.

View attachment 400116

I thought she was already in outer space.......

Agree, this is barely even news. Stupid leftists always do this shit.

No one will be going to space under Biden, we will be moving back to trees and then to an open toilet.

Millions have threatened.....not one has followed through.
Cher made the same "commitment"
I guess this nation is not as bad as they say

These are uber spoiled, priviledged indoctrinated rats is all they are

I'm sure Sean Hannity would make the same offer he made 4 years ago to Space Cadet Nicks ....

She could really be that vapid.

I think that most of us know that by definition, a jet (as opposed to a rocket) requires air to operate, and ā€œspaceā€ is usually defined loosely as beginning where there is no longer any significant amount of air; with the point where there is not enough air for a jet to operate being well before that.

View attachment 400116

My God look at her. A lifetime of cocaine and Tramadol. Pretty woman celebrities need to retire at 40 and never be seen again.

WYEHO?

View attachment 400116

WYEHO?

LBSFT!

Forum List

Back