Steve McGarrett To Libs: How Can Trump Be Racist When He Had A Mixed Negro Girlfriend For Two Years?

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
It's a logical legitimate question don't you think, Liberals?

DTm7OOiW0AExH4-

Twitter

Libs think "racist" still has the misapplied sting that it did during the Obama years. It doesn't but they keep rolling it out when the facts interfere with their emotional wishes and tantrums

they call anyone and everyone a racist---except blacks who are inhuman/have no emotions/no feelings/etc
Trump could say ''pass me the salt please'' they'd scream RACIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can barely cope with the amount of irony going on here...

The most racist poster on USMB, who worships racism and racists, trying desperately to prove that Trump is NOT racist.

they call anyone and everyone a racist---except blacks who are inhuman/have no emotions/no feelings/etc
Trump could say ''pass me the salt please'' they'd scream RACIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Trump could say ''pass me the salt please'' they'd scream RACIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

But but but salt is white, so salt is racist.

upload_2018-1-15_22-11-40.png

upload_2018-1-15_22-9-26.png

The most racist poster on USMB, who worships racism and racists, trying desperately to prove that Trump is NOT racist.
if Trump is a racist--so is Obama
O went to Rev Wright--undeniably a racist --for YEARS

O thought he needed a black wife to get POTUS--!!! that's racist
Obama 'thought he needed black wife to get to White House' | Daily Mail Online

sent the AG to comfort a BLACK criminal's family shot by a WHITE cop
the AG is supposed to be anti-criminal--not PRO-criminal

said a white cop acted ''stupidly''--when the black man was the one who acted stupidly

if Trump is a racist--so is Obama
O went to Rev Wright--undeniably a racist --for YEARS

O thought he needed a black wife to get POTUS--!!! that's racist
Obama 'thought he needed black wife to get to White House' | Daily Mail Online

sent the AG to comfort a BLACK criminal's family shot by a WHITE cop
the AG is supposed to be anti-criminal--not PRO-criminal

said a white cop acted ''stupidly''--when the black man was the one who acted stupidly

The black man who was harassed by the police for entering his own home was the stupid one?

Steve McGarrett To Libs: How Can Trump Be Racist When He Had A Mixed Negro Girlfriend For Two Years?

Trump will fuck anything

One would think that the OP would be doing his best to prove how racist Trump is, since that is the OP's no. 1 measure of the merit of a man.

Forum List

Back