Steve King thought IPhone is made by Google. Ocasio-Cortez shows GOP who’s dumb

Republicans’ Ill-timed claims that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is dumb backfired as The Bronx Congresswoman is having a blast with Steve King’s viral display of dumbness :
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter
My favorite part of the hearing was when the toddlers of the GOP had to be explained to why when you search "idiot" on Google, Trump pops up :laugh:

Well, until yesterday anyways. Now when you google "idiot," you get articles making fun of conservatives who don't know how search algorithms work.
/----/ I switched from Google to DuckDuckGo because they don't track you. I searched Idiot and found this image
iu

Of course what you forget to mention is that before that image you get five ones of Rump, including this:

iu

It's hilarious watching the left try and prop up Occasional Kotex.

The woman lacks basic knowkedge of the economy, military spending, government structure and virtually evrrything else

Stupid as a stump

Republicans’ Ill-timed claims that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is dumb backfired as The Bronx Congresswoman is having a blast with Steve King’s viral display of dumbness :
My favorite part of the hearing was when the toddlers of the GOP had to be explained to why when you search "idiot" on Google, Trump pops up :laugh:

Well, until yesterday anyways. Now when you google "idiot," you get articles making fun of conservatives who don't know how search algorithms work.
/----/ I switched from Google to DuckDuckGo because they don't track you. I searched Idiot and found this image
iu

Of course what you forget to mention is that before that image you get five ones of Rump, including this:

iu

Ohhh look, pigo is posting slander against his betters again...

iu

Spending Donald just submitted a budget which is one TRILLION dollars bigger than Obama's worst year of spending. And it has DOUBLE the deficit Trump inherited.

Obama + $1 trillion = Trump

iu

Spending Donald just submitted a budget which is one TRILLION dollars bigger than Obama's worst year of spending. And it has DOUBLE the deficit Trump inherited.

/----/ Let's see what the democRAT controlled House does with Trump's proposal. Will they cut it and balance the budget or increase it even more?

iu

/----/ Let's see what the democRAT controlled House does with Trump's proposal. Will they cut it and balance the budget or increase it even more?
Well, the Republican House and Republican Senate have gone along with Trump's massive spending and doubling of the deficit for the past two years.

In fact, for FY2018 they approved Trump outspending Obama's worst year by half a trillion dollars.

So Trump has already won the gold medal for biggest spender in the history of the universe. Now he is seeking to set the bar even higher.

Funny how none of you tards noticed...

You willfully blind monkeys can't think for yourselves. You depend on your propagandists, and they have been keeping you in the dark. On purpose.

But just as I predicted, once the Democrats take the House, you tards will suddenly be told about all this spending by your propagandists and you will be told to blame the Democrats. :lol:

Pathetic.

iu

Oh, by the way.

You know all that haggling over a government shutdown going on right now?

That's about the budget for the next year.

And we still have a Republican House and Senate and President.

It's hilariously watching the left try and prop up Occasional Kotex.

The woman lacks basic knowkedge of the economy, military spending, government structure and virtually evrrything else

Stupid as a stump

Hey, Che Guevara Barbie has a degree in economics....

But doesn't know what quantitative easing is... :eusa_whistle:

Well to be fair it is first year econ...maybe she just forgot

Right... and because King said something dumb, that makes her a rocket scientist, yet still think Taco Bell is a phone company.
Poll for Republicans only. Who makes the Corolla model of cars?
A) Harley Davidson
B) Boeing
C) Apple
D) Toyota

Stupid as a stump

It used to be that Star Athletes were handed degrees when they had never set foot in a classroom; now SJW's get the same treatment.

Right... and because King said something dumb, that makes her a rocket scientist, yet still think Taco Bell is a phone company.
A) Harley Davidson
B) Boeing
C) Apple
D) Toyota

Cortez: is a Corolla a cigar?

A) Harley Davidson
B) Boeing
C) Apple
D) Toyota

King: "I think so".

Stupid as a stump

It used to be that Star Athletes were handed degrees when they had never set foot in a classroom; now SJW's get the same treatment.

Well trust me, this stupid bitch is clueless about economics

A) Harley Davidson
B) Boeing
C) Apple
D) Toyota

King: "I think so".

Cortez: "I have and IQ of purple."

So your spin is----------> Occasio Cortez is smart because she knows who makes the I-phone?

You are kidding, correct, lol!

If that type of knowledge is the most important thing in congress, then everyone...…...including YOU are screwed-)

By the way, is that the best you got?

Just for your information, I doubt if they were re-animated, Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, and Martin Luther King would know who produced the I-phone either.

But then again, I doubt Ocasio-Cortez could tell you what any of those 3 did either, and frankly, that is why she is incompetent, irrelevant, immaterial, and a JOKE-)

Here's how dumb the GOP is.

Five million illegal Mexicans voted in 2016. You couldn't get to a polling booth, what with all the goddamed illegal immigrants in the way. Every 12th Hillary voter was a fricking illegal!

And...get this...the GOP somehow managed to not catch a single one of them!

Holy shit, you have to be STOOPID to miss five million brown fuckers!

Just for your information, I doubt if they were re-animated, Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, and Martin Luther King wouldn't know who produced the I-phone either.

Sooooooooo............ you're saying Steve King has the brain of a dead man?

But then again, I doubt Ocasio-Cortez could tell you what any of those 3 did either, and frankly, that is why she is incompetent, irrelevant, immaterial, and a JOKE-)

Remind me, what part of Indiana is Queens in again?

Forum List

Back