Steve King thought IPhone is made by Google. Ocasio-Cortez shows GOP who’s dumb

Just for your information, I doubt if they were re-animated, Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, and Martin Luther King wouldn't know who produced the I-phone either.

Sooooooooo............ you're saying Steve King has the brain of a dead man?

But then again, I doubt Ocasio-Cortez could tell you what any of those 3 did either, and frankly, that is why she is incompetent, irrelevant, immaterial, and a JOKE-)

Remind me, what part of Indiana is Queens in again?

The same part of Indiana, that put a Republican in the Senate-)

But then again, in New York, they do not know what the founding fathers stood for; only Chucky-Shmucky. But honestly, that is ok! We like diversity. It shows who believes what, and let the electorate decide who is correct.

Just for your information, I doubt if they were re-animated, Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, and Martin Luther King wouldn't know who produced the I-phone either.

But then again, I doubt Ocasio-Cortez could tell you what any of those 3 did either, and frankly, that is why she is incompetent, irrelevant, immaterial, and a JOKE-)

But then again, in New York, they do not know what the founding fathers stood for; only Chucky-Shmucky. But honestly, that is ok! We like diversity. It shows who believes what, and let the electorate decide who is correct.

They already did.
And --- check me on this 'cause I didn't stop to look it up --- her district doesn't splash anywhere near Indiana.

Republicans’ Ill-timed claims that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is dumb backfired as The Bronx Congresswoman is having a blast with Steve King’s viral display of dumbness :
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter

Right... and because King said something dumb, that makes her a rocket scientist, yet still think Taco Bell is a phone company.
Poll for Republicans only. Who makes the Corolla model of cars?
A) Harley Davidson
B) Boeing
C) Apple
D) Toyota
/——/ 57 State Corpseman.

They already did.
And --- check me on this 'cause I didn't stop to look it up --- her district doesn't splash anywhere near Indiana.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

The people chose who they wanted.

Doesn't mean we can't critique her intellect, does it?

Now then--------> if she as is dumb as a box of rocks, what does that say for the people who elected her?

Being dumb and uneducated is ok though; it really is. But the old adage of "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me," comes into play here. If you support STUPIDITY as far as what is really going on, then you are a tick on the United States of Americas butt!

Different views are fine, as long as they are different views on what is really going on, along with knowing history.

QUESTION-----------------> Are YOU are clandestine supporter of Ocasio-KNOW NOTHING-Cortez? If so, please announce yourself-)

They already did.

Now then--------> if she as is dumb as a box of rocks, what does that say for the people who elected her?

Nothing, because you haven't substantiated your claim. Nor is it likely you can, nor would you know what matters to those who elected her for their ---- if I forgot to mention, that's their ---- Representative. As distinguished from your Representative.

Being dumb and uneducated is ok though; it really is. But the old adage of "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me," comes into play here. If you support STUPIDITY as far as what is really going on, then you are a tick on the United States of Americas butt!

Interesting metaphor. For your psychologist. However she's not in my district either. I actually have my own Congresscritter to worry about. And this may come as a revelation but the function of a(ny) Rep is to represent and vote in accordance with their constituents --- not to be "smart" or "stupid" or a "tick on the United States of Americas [sic] butt", whatever the fuck that is.

Different views are fine, as long as they are different views on what is really going on, along with knowing history.

QUESTION-----------------> Are YOU are clandestine supporter of Ocasio-KNOW NOTHING-Cortez? If so, please announce yourself-)

Once again ---- see above.

Not that it's necessary to figure out Congressional District lines but I'm pretty fuckin' good at geography. :)

They already did.

Nothing, because you haven't substantiated your claim. Nor is it likely you can, nor would you know what matters to those who elected her for their ---- if I forgot to mention, that's their ---- Representative. As distinguished from your Representative.

Interesting metaphor. For your psychologist. However she's not in my district either. I actually have my own Congresscritter to worry about. And this may come as a revelation but the function of a(ny) Rep is to represent and vote in accordance with their constituents --- not to be "smart" or "stupid" or a "tick on the United States of Americas [sic] butt", whatever the fuck that is.

Not that it's necessary to figure out Congressional District lines but I'm pretty fuckin' good at geography. :)

Pretty good at geography are ya?

Well then, tell all these nice people what kind of make up Ocassio Cortez district resembles-)

Wait for it folks, this will tell you EXACTLY why the border wall is needed, out of the mouth of Heir Pogo-)

They already did.

Well then, tell all these nice people what kind of make up Ocassio Cortez district resembles-)

Wait for it folks, this will tell you EXACTLY why the border wall is needed, out of the mouth of Heir Pogo-)

"Geography" -- "Gerrymandering". Know the difference.

They already did.

Ummmmmmmmmm, and who/whom gerrymandered the district to elect the incompetent Ocassio Cortez-)

They already did.

Ummmmmmmmmm, and who/whom gerrymandered the district to elect the incompetent Ocassio Cortez-)

Once AGAIN I don't live in New York, never have. It ain't my problem. My problem is the gerrrymandered districts where I actually LIVE.

Besides which, what the fuck does its shape have to do with the price of cocaine in Antarctica?

Once AGAIN I don't live in New York, never have. It ain't my problem. My problem is the gerrrymandered districts where I actually LIVE.

Besides which, what the fuck does its shape have to do with the price of cocaine in Antarctica?

You smoking some wacky-tobaccy?

Your whole thread response is incoherent.

No offense, just saying.

No offense, just saying.

Actually I don't smock. But thanks fer askin'.

Republicans’ Ill-timed claims that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is dumb backfired as The Bronx Congresswoman is having a blast with Steve King’s viral display of dumbness :
Stop pretending the crazy eyes girl you look at through optics is smart. Especially when she can't do basic mathematics, creep.

Once AGAIN that's not what the OP says at all.

How ironic that so many illiterates want to dive in on a comment about stupidity.

Stop pretending the crazy eyes girl you look at through optics is smart. Especially when she can't do basic mathematics, creep.

Once AGAIN that's not what the OP says at all.

How ironic that so many illiterates want to dive in on a comment about stupidity.
maxresdefault.jpg

Bow to your crazy eyed leader, creep.

No offense, just saying.

What is smock?

Is that a moo-moo Pogo wears?

No offense, just saying.

What is smock?

Is that a moo-moo Pogo wears?

Apparently it's something that a gun does.

trumpsmocking-1.png

We understand the confusion. Rump was just thirsty for a Diet Cocke.

Forum List

Back