Steve King thought IPhone is made by Google. Ocasio-Cortez shows GOP who’s dumb

When Republicans have the likes of Crazy Louie Gohmert and moronic racist Steve King and criminals like Duncan Hunter and Collins (both just re-elected) in their camp...they really ought to shut the fuck up

Last edited:
Republicans’ Ill-timed claims that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is dumb backfired as The Bronx Congresswoman is having a blast with Steve King’s viral display of dumbness :
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter
My favorite part of the hearing was when the toddlers of the GOP had to be explained to why when you search "idiot" on Google, Trump pops up :laugh:

Well, until yesterday anyways. Now when you google "idiot," you get articles making fun of conservatives who don't know how search algorithms work.

Republicans’ Ill-timed claims that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is dumb backfired as The Bronx Congresswoman is having a blast with Steve King’s viral display of dumbness :
My favorite part of the hearing was when the toddlers of the GOP had to be explained to why when you search "idiot" on Google, Trump pops up :laugh:

Well, until yesterday anyways. Now when you google "idiot," you get articles making fun of conservatives who don't know how search algorithms work.

To be fair, there was a Democrat in the same hearing whining about why when he Googled his name were the first three hits links to articles in conservative websites.

And if you think Nancy Pelosi, or Maxine Waters, or Adam Schiff or any member of the CBC understands how search algorithms work, I'll sale you a small planet for little money.

To be fair, there was a Democrat in the same hearing whining about why when he Googled his name were the first three hits links to articles in conservative websites.

And if you think Nancy Pelosi, or Maxine Waters, or Adam Schiff or any member of the CBC understands how search algorithms work, I'll sale you a small planet for little money.
That damn troll to english translator again....

Then what are these retards doing running these investigations? Zuckerberg was smart not to show up to his the other day. A big ol', taxpayer funded dog and pony show.

idiot - Google Search

BWAHAHAHAHA

Then what are these retards doing running these investigations? Zuckerberg was smart not to show up to his the other day. A big ol', taxpayer funded dog and pony show.

What are they even doing in office ? Any of them? It seems like we continually elect our worst. They are dishonest, unprincipled, and stupid.

On the other hand what honorable person would want to be elected in today's climate?

Nothing will top that idiot who exclaimed that he was afraid that if we put too many troops on Guam that the island would tip over.

What a moron.

He should have been tossed out of Congress on the spot.

When Republicans have the likes of Crazy Louie Gohmert and moronic racist Steve King and criminals like Duncan Hunter and Collins (both just re-elected) in their camp...they really ought to shut the fuck up
And a President who doesn't know how to spell.

And if you think Nancy Pelosi, or Maxine Waters, or Adam Schiff or any member of the CBC understands how search algorithms work, I'll sale you a small planet for little money.[/QUOTE]
/----/ " I'll sell you a small planet for little money."

If that planet has no climate change or guns, I know some Libtards who would buy it and move there.

It's all Smock and mirrors.

Don't let Dumb Donald order you a Coke

What are they even doing in office ? Any of them? It seems like we continually elect our worst. They are dishonest, unprincipled, and stupid.

On the other hand what honorable person would want to be elected in today's climate?

Your boss Pootie Poot. Oh wait. You said honorable. Never mind

Interesting. I just tried the same thing with the search term "fucking moron". Same results.

That was funny as shit.
The poor stupid bastard had to be told that an Apple app isn't Google's search engine.
But we already knew how low the bar was for getting elected by the GOP in November 2016.

/----/ I switched from Google to DuckDuckGo because they don't track you. I searched Idiot and found this image
iu

Forum List

Back