Steve King thought IPhone is made by Google. Ocasio-Cortez shows GOP who’s dumb

Saying iPhone is like saying PC which originates with the IBM Personal Computer when alluding to any desktop computer. IPhone is interchangable with "smartphone" Do TDS folks giggle when someone calls an iMac or a Wang, a PC? That said, King quickly corrected himself and specified Android. The grotesque Sundar Pichai who should be working at a 7/11 failed to answer the damn question! How did Sundar Pichai get the job as CEO of Google?

Republicans’ Ill-timed claims that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is dumb backfired as The Bronx Congresswoman is having a blast with Steve King’s viral display of dumbness :
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter
King being stupid doesn't make Ocasio-Cortez smart. Let's just lay that to rest right now.

Nor is that what the OP says. Reading is a lost art.
Might want to read the title of the OP. Reading is a lost art.

Republicans’ Ill-timed claims that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is dumb backfired as The Bronx Congresswoman is having a blast with Steve King’s viral display of dumbness :
King being stupid doesn't make Ocasio-Cortez smart. Let's just lay that to rest right now.

Nor is that what the OP says. Reading is a lost art.
Might want to read the title of the OP. Reading is a lost art.

Might want to read the title and the actual OP itself. Sure is.

It's hilarious watching the left try and prop up Occasional Kotex.

The woman lacks basic knowkedge of the economy, military spending, government structure and virtually evrrything else

Stupid as a stump

Leftist bimbo finds herself working as a bartender before some wealthy sycophants lift her up, like a living sigil into national spotlight, while tens of thousands sub-par boring women feel her rage, yet dreaming of being grand and whispering... "she's just like me".

It's hilariously watching the left try and prop up Occasional Kotex.

The woman lacks basic knowkedge of the economy, military spending, government structure and virtually evrrything else

Stupid as a stump
Hey, Che Guevara Barbie has a degree in economics....
But doesn't know what quantitative easing is... :eusa_whistle:

Truly no wonder she appeals to the now massive demographic of faux professional women who fetishize the idea of having a career, but majored in post colonial views of renaissance erotic literature and are now going to grad school for some dressed up version of working at a desk.

Stop pretending the crazy eyes girl you look at through optics is smart. Especially when she can't do basic mathematics, creep.

When I see her face, I can hear the chorus of harpies waiting in a 45 minute line at Trader Joe, buying a $3 bottle of wine, attempting to shoehorn their rage from thousand one night stands that they wished turned into relationships, into some cohesive political viewpoint.

Stupid as a stump

Leftist bimbo finds herself working as a bartender before some wealthy sycophants lift her up, like a living sigil into national spotlight, while tens of thousands sub-par boring women feel her rage, yet dreaming of being grand and whispering... "she's just like me".

What's a Congresscritter supposed to be "like"? Some kind of goddess?

Stop pretending the crazy eyes girl you look at through optics is smart. Especially when she can't do basic mathematics, creep.

Once AGAIN that's not what the OP says at all.

How ironic that so many illiterates want to dive in on a comment about stupidity.
maxresdefault.jpg

Bow to your crazy eyed leader, creep.

Damn, what put this look into her eyes?

Nights spent laying on the floor in Brooklyn listening to the Mister X, the cute guy in her semiotics of film class chose the cute white girl over her, again... Just like in high school in Westchester? Their long blond hair like a wall she cannot vault...

Once AGAIN that's not what the OP says at all.

How ironic that so many illiterates want to dive in on a comment about stupidity.
maxresdefault.jpg

Bow to your crazy eyed leader, creep.

Damn, what put this look into her eyes?

Nights spent laying on the floor in Brooklyn listening to the Mister X, the cute guy in her semiotics of film class chose the cute white girl over her, again... Just like in high school in Westchester? Their long blond hair like a wall she cannot vault...

When I see her face, I can hear the chorus of harpies waiting in a 45 minute line at Trader Joe, buying a $3 bottle of wine, attempting to shoehorn their rage from thousand one night stands that they wished turned into relationships, into some cohesive political viewpoint.

The Butthurt is strong in this one.

But remember, "drain the swamp", right? Oh wait.....

Stupid as a stump

You leftists are idolizing her like she is a goddess. Well, she is... every late twenties feminist you meet at parties in New York who get drunk talking about how the impending clitoral matriarchal utopia is going to subsidize their friends abstract painting about toxic masculinity before going home with a buff apolitical white guy.

Stupid as a stump

You leftists are idolizing her like she is a goddess. .

Izzat right.

-------------- Link?

Exactly. Butthurt. Already noted. :itsok:

But you keep tryin' Sparky. When you catch me whining about some obscure Congresscritter a thousand miles away from where I actually live, why, you zip right on in here and call me on it, you little private eye you. :rofl:

Stupid as a stump

You leftists are idolizing her like she is a goddess. .

Izzat right.

-------------- Link?

Exactly. Butthurt. Already noted. :itsok:

But you keep tryin' Sparky. When you catch me whining about some obscure Congresscritter a thousand miles away from where I actually live, you zip right on in here and call me on it, K?

Buthurt, over what?

Out of all angry leftist replies I get to my posts, this Pogo guy posting his "thoughts" and "opinions" is the funniest one. Cannot help but imagine someone reaching into a bag labeled "rebuttals" and finding... nothing.

Forum List

Back