Steve Bannon calls Pence "gutless simp" and says he has caused more damage to this country than...

coward, just as Bannon said

and he thinks he has a chance at the presidency?

yeh, if he ran as a dim... ha ha... doubt it even then..

the thought of Cheney against Trump .. I kinda wish that would happen just so I could get some roll on the floor LAUGHS

Pence doesn't have an ounce of humility, honesty, or common sense if he actually pulls the trigger on a presidential run.

I would look forward to his being publicly shamed in the debates, and his political career ended.

You morons go ahead and nominate Trump again. He is the only Republican that can lose to Biden, AGAIN. And facilitate Democrats getting a bigger majority in the Senate.
We do not want Romney, Mitch, Jeb, the rest of the 2016 candidates and anything else the elites shove to us that are RINOS. Decade after decade of complaining. And no justice for the voters. McCain before his death with the thumbs down on Obamacare was the truth of these mutha ph ukas.

You morons go ahead and nominate Trump again. He is the only Republican that can lose to Biden, AGAIN. And facilitate Democrats getting a bigger majority in the Senate.

WTF? He didn't lose to Biden in the first place.

So allowing 100s of thousands of extra ballots to be cast isnt violating the constitution? Again, my link proved it. Shall we hang the Marxists for treason?
Blah blah I am full of shit blah blah so will say something that has nothing to do with topic derp derp MAGA!!!!

And I don’t think it was a valid option. It would have been a spectacular show. That’s for sure.

It would have been spectacular. The Dems would still be squealing and burning down the countryside, like they did in 2020.

No. I don’t. I thought then and I think now that Pence did not have a legitimate choice. And I remain proud to have HAD him serve as VP.

He's a decent guy and and was an ok VP. It would be nice if he was a little more appreciate of Trump and maybe gave him some support now and then. That kinda has me irked about him.

Pence doesn't have an ounce of humility, honesty, or common sense if he actually pulls the trigger on a presidential run.

I would look forward to his being publicly shamed in the debates, and his political career ended.
LOL

I guess I shouldn't laugh at the thought of someone being humiliated and losing his political career... but..

wait.. What am I saying?

He's as good as a dimrat himself... so..

Well, Jesus wants us to love our enemies so... :dunno:

I'm kind of confused... Maybe Jesus doesn't care?

I don't know.. .something to pray about, I reckon..

No. I don’t. I thought then and I think now that Pence did not have a legitimate choice. And I remain proud to have HAD him serve as VP.
That's what fake news says.

There were 2 conflicting slates of electors from 7 states!

so with all that confusion, the best thing t o do wouldhave been to send the ballots back to the states and have the states work it out. Why should vp just assume that one slate is right and the other wrong? That is making a decision for one group of people from that state against another and how the hell does he know which one is the right one?

I also believe there was another option but I'll Search more b4 I mention it..

Bannon is totally correct.. We have Pence to thank for this terrible economy, the Afhanistan atrocity and etc...

He's a decent guy and and was an ok VP. It would be nice if he was a little more appreciate of Trump and maybe gave him some support now and then. That kinda has me irked about him.
I don’t disagree. But I do kind of understand it. I mean, candidly, it’s not like Trump has been gentlemanly toward Pence, either.

Still, maybe Pence should be a bit more supportive despite everything. This is crunch time.

Speaking of traitors wasn't Bannon the one arrested on a Chinese billionaire's yacht? Yea it was!

Arrested for defrauding the MAGAs !
It is not about what Bannon has or has not done, his boat or his friends. It is about what he said, and he is right, like usual.

I don’t disagree. But I do kind of understand it. I mean, candidly, it’s not like Trump has been gentlemanly toward Pence, either.

Still, maybe Pence should be a bit more supportive despite everything. This is crunch time.

There was very little if any friction between Trump and Pence during the four years of Trump's presidency. It was the polar opposite of the rumors of "he said, she said", backstabbing, and other stuff going on between the Bidens and Kamala Harris. It's no secret that Jill dislikes Kamala Harris, and Kamala Harris can't wait to get in the Oval Office.

We do not want Romney, Mitch, Jeb, the rest of the 2016 candidates and anything else the elites shove to us that are RINOS. Decade after decade of complaining. And no justice for the voters. McCain before his death with the thumbs down on Obamacare was the truth of these mutha ph ukas.
First, McCain was more of a man than Trump could ever hope to be. In fact, Trump doesn't rise to the standard of carrying off McCain's shit. Second, Mitch didn't run for president dumbass. And Jeb, well he might not have been much but at least he was a real conservative. I mean you dumbshits don't get it. Wrapped up in your own insecurities and racism, Trump merely had to tell you what you wanted to hear, which actually, is precisely what a conman, someone playing the confidence game, does so well. Face it, you have been played for a fool and your continued support of the orange man is nothing more than doubling down on stupid.

The whole tariffs and trade war with China, which incidentally resulted in a bigger trade deficit than before Trump's actions, is the antithesis of conservatism. You Trumpbots epitomize the old saw, those that don't stand for something will fall for anything. You don't stand for shit. If Trump came out tomorrow and told you to carve out your right ball you would be looking for a sharp knife. You have no ability to think for yourself, no self worth, and honestly, are a really sad individual.

First, McCain was more of a man than Trump could ever hope to be. In fact, Trump doesn't rise to the standard of carrying off McCain's shit. Second, Mitch didn't run for president dumbass. And Jeb, well he might not have been much but at least he was a real conservative. I mean you dumbshits don't get it. Wrapped up in your own insecurities and racism, Trump merely had to tell you what you wanted to hear, which actually, is precisely what a conman, someone playing the confidence game, does so well. Face it, you have been played for a fool and your continued support of the orange man is nothing more than doubling down on stupid.

The whole tariffs and trade war with China, which incidentally resulted in a bigger trade deficit than before Trump's actions, is the antithesis of conservatism. You Trumpbots epitomize the old saw, those that don't stand for something will fall for anything. You don't stand for shit. If Trump came out tomorrow and told you to carve out your right ball you would be looking for a sharp knife. You have no ability to think for yourself, no self worth, and honestly, are a really sad individual.
McCain was a globalist POS. The end.

That's what fake news says.

There were 2 conflicting slates of electors from 7 states!

so with all that confusion, the best thing t o do wouldhave been to send the ballots back to the states and have the states work it out. Why should vp just assume that one slate is right and the other wrong? That is making a decision for one group of people from that state against another and how the hell does he know which one is the right one?

I also believe there was another option but I'll Search more b4 I mention it..

Bannon is totally correct.. We have Pence to thank for this terrible economy, the Afhanistan atrocity and etc...
Bannon is a dope.

Forum List

Back