Steve Bannon calls Pence "gutless simp" and says he has caused more damage to this country than...

I totally agree. All Pence had to do was postpone the election results until all the states went through their certification, but he didnt so the big steal happened with 100s of thousands of extra ballots cast that were funneled in by the Marxist who now have ruined this country.

VERIFY: Were there more votes cast in the 2020 election than registered voters?
All he had to do was violate the Constitution and try something he'd be hung for treason for...yea...

You did.....so why are you pretending you didn't now? Embarrassment?
Dude, fuck off and die. When Establishment Repugnicrat George Bush enacted the Department of Homeland Security, Free Prescription Drugs plan, and The Leave All Children Behind Act(with Ted Kennedy) i was so against those because it raised the debt by trillions of dollars, that we didnt have. But he did it anyway, with the help of Nancy Piglosi, Dirty Harry Reid and other Marxists. I bet you were adoring him when he put into law the ability of the federal government to spy on US citizens, you Marxist fuck.

Don't you feel like supporting Bannon more now -- since all of these dirty libs are trashing him??
Obviously not. I have long stated even here at USMB that Pence made the honorable and lawful and Constitutionally sound decision. I support Trump; but that doesn’t mean I’m bound to agree with him in all things.

I don’t care what libs say about Bannon. I consider him to be basically an irrelevancy.
You know it is a cardinal sin to agree with libtards bro....95% of the reason so many Trumpers cheerlead for Bannon is based on the fact they think it triggers the libs
I generally disagree with libtards, of course. I don’t care about your made up facts or figures. Similarly, I’m not interested in why anyone would support Bannon. What I find more significant are the reasons for supporting Trump or for attacking him.

Beyond “orange man bad” and disagreement with his style, most of you libtards can’t effectively communicate how and why you believe that Trump made “bad” decisions as President.

He is a gutless simp I still have a large plywood Trump/Pence 2020 sign facing the highway, but I changed the 2020 to 2024 and crossed out the "Pence."

I've several other signs around too, where they either cut out or crossed out the "Pence."
lol

I did the same thing with a bumper sticker I had!

great minds think alike, eh?

Bannon says some smart stuff and some truly stupid stuff. His attack on Pence is stupid. Pence did what he believed the law and the Constitution demanded. I happen to agree with him.

Agree or disagree with Pence, he could have stopped the Democrat's election theft. But he didn't. He didn't even try to contest it or verify it.

Agree or disagree with Pence, he could have stopped the Democrat's election theft. But he didn't. He didn't even try to contest it or verify it.
coward, just as Bannon said

and he thinks he has a chance at the presidency?

yeh, if he ran as a dim... ha ha... doubt it even then..

the thought of Cheney against Trump .. I kinda wish that would happen just so I could get some roll on the floor LAUGHS

So allowing 100s of thousands of extra ballots to be cast isnt violating the constitution? Again, my link proved it. Shall we hang the Marxists for treason?
looks treasonous to me and half of America at least

our country is becoming one of those sh-- holes Trump spoke of...

Wait until the irs steals all that money... no one will have money except the a-holes who already have it..

Obviously not. I have long stated even here at USMB that Pence made the honorable and lawful and Constitutionally sound decision. I support Trump; but that doesn’t mean I’m bound to agree with him in all things.

I don’t care what libs say about Bannon. I consider him to be basically an irrelevancy.

I generally disagree with libtards, of course. I don’t care about your made up facts or figures. Similarly, I’m not interested in why anyone would support Bannon. What I find more significant are the reasons for supporting Trump or for attacking him.

Beyond “orange man bad” and disagreement with his style, most of you libtards can’t effectively communicate how and why you believe that Trump made “bad” decisions as President.
you don't agree w/ Bannon on Pence?

you probably would if you knew all that I know...

coward, just as Bannon said

and he thinks he has a chance at the presidency?

yeh, if he ran as a dim... ha ha... doubt it even then..

the thought of Cheney against Trump .. I kinda wish that would happen just so I could get some roll on the floor LAUGHS
You morons go ahead and nominate Trump again. He is the only Republican that can lose to Biden, AGAIN. And facilitate Democrats getting a bigger majority in the Senate.

You morons go ahead and nominate Trump again. He is the only Republican that can lose to Biden, AGAIN. And facilitate Democrats getting a bigger majority in the Senate.
Any R will lose if the elections are as rigged and corrupt as they were last time

But if it is a fair and legal election process

it will be 2016 all over again!

1661206274673.png

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

:cheers2::happy-1:

I totally agree. All Pence had to do was postpone the election results until all the states went through their certification, but he didnt so the big steal happened with 100s of thousands of extra ballots cast that were funneled in by the Marxist who now have ruined this country.

VERIFY: Were there more votes cast in the 2020 election than register

PURE BULL SHIT;;; Republicans tried to steal the election again and failed. lol All the fraudulent votes were cast by republicans..lol

Any R will lose if the elections are as rigged and corrupt as they were last time

But if it is a fair and legal election process

it will be 2016 all over again!

View attachment 685880

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

:cheers2::happy-1:
Look, I know this is difficult to accept, but Trump lost because, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Thankfully, the majority of Americans are not as stupid as you are. Like I said, nominate his fat orange ass, and lose again.

I was a Bush supporter back in the day.

I never supported the No Child Left Behind stuff. Even the name is smarmy and smacks of our Dim Party efforts to manipulate words and emotions.

I didn’t offer any criticism of efforts to make sure that (post 9/11) our law enforcement and our intelligence agencies be allowed to coordinate. I also never objected to warrantless wiretaps being used for security purposes as opposed to using them for criminal prosecutions. I have NEVER supported using warrantless wiretaps against our citizens for merely criminal investigations.

But thanks for sharing your speculations.
Except that George was "the guy" who started the shit, while many of us warned that it was a bad idea.

Was this a bad idea?
1661208110237.png

Forum List

Back