Stealing from White Folks could really help a lot of Blacks!

...it's nonsensical
...if they can't afford college, there are MANY FREE grants, scholarships, etc and there are loans
...if they can afford it--they can afford it!!
AND the US is in HUGE debt already --DUH
..it's like buying a house you can't afford

Given their long history of endemic prevarication, it is not surprising that Leftists have created several circumlocutions to describe the hoped-for phenomenon of Black people legally and safely repudiating their student loan debts - in this case tens of thousands of dollars each in debts. In this instance, the thefts are called, "loan forgiveness" or "debt cancellation."

Because in the Real World, when you BORROW MONEY and then don't pay it back, that is a form of theft. There is no firearm involved, but it is theft nevertheless. And just because you cannot identify the individual victim does not mean that it is not theft.

And one suspects that the Lefties in Congress will also see to it that the "loan forgiveness" will NOT be deemed "income" for tax purposes, as loan forgiveness is for "white" people.

I wonder if, when this inevitably happens, "we" could get the beneficiaries of this theft to thereby WAIVE ANY CLAIM TO SLAVERY REPARATIONS, should such an abomination ever be successfully implemented.
White folks had zero problems stealing from black folks.
more babble crap from you

Given their long history of endemic prevarication, it is not surprising that Leftists have created several circumlocutions to describe the hoped-for phenomenon of Black people legally and safely repudiating their student loan debts - in this case tens of thousands of dollars each in debts. In this instance, the thefts are called, "loan forgiveness" or "debt cancellation."

Because in the Real World, when you BORROW MONEY and then don't pay it back, that is a form of theft. There is no firearm involved, but it is theft nevertheless. And just because you cannot identify the individual victim does not mean that it is not theft.

And one suspects that the Lefties in Congress will also see to it that the "loan forgiveness" will NOT be deemed "income" for tax purposes, as loan forgiveness is for "white" people.

I wonder if, when this inevitably happens, "we" could get the beneficiaries of this theft to thereby WAIVE ANY CLAIM TO SLAVERY REPARATIONS, should such an abomination ever be successfully implemented.
White folks had zero problems stealing from black folks.
What did you steal?
I have yet to steal anything.
So what white folks are you talking about?
he always babbles shit --NO links--NO proof--etc

you are very desperate racist did you learn that in church this morning? The loan forgiveness will be the same across the board for all Americans..
Will those that paid off their loans get their money back, or were they simply suckers?

Because in the Real World, when you BORROW MONEY and then don't pay it back, that is a form of theft.

Doanld Trump filed for bankruptcy of his businesses six times from 1991-2001 yet you voted for him for president, yeah, you voted for a criminal.

you are very desperate racist did you learn that in church this morning? The loan forgiveness will be the same across the board for all Americans..
Will those that paid off their loans get their money back, or were they simply suckers?
I guess we are suckers...

How about we do neither, and remain a nation of laws where legal contracts are honored.

Remain? We haven't been that country in a long time. Bankruptcy has been a part of our economic system for a long time. If others can simply rid themselves of their debt, why can't all?

Because in the Real World, when you BORROW MONEY and then don't pay it back, that is a form of theft.
So you agree with the OP.
No it is not a form of theft, if you have an understanding how contracts work along with situations of failure to repair are dismissible in certain circumstances and it has been that way since this nation was founded. We don't have debtors prisons in the US.

So you agree with the OP.
No it is not a form of theft, if you have an understanding how contracts work along with situations of failure to repair are dismissible in certain circumstances and it has been that way since this nation was founded. We don't have debtors prisons in the US.
I have long understood you are dumb sob, yet you never cease to amaze me.

And another person who plays stupid to the subject. Are you people pretending or does it come naturally?
Watching your stupidity provides for having a great mentor- so, you tell me, oh great one.
You really can't figure it out, huh? You have never ever studied US history?
We know US history. The only people that “stole” from the blacks were the Democrats when they owned them as slaves.

Dems to this day want blacks to be in servitude to the Democratic Party.

And another person who plays stupid to the subject. Are you people pretending or does it come naturally?
Watching your stupidity provides for having a great mentor- so, you tell me, oh great one.
You really can't figure it out, huh? You have never ever studied US history?
We know US history. The only people that “stole” from the blacks were the Democrats when they owned them as slaves.

Dems to this day want blacks to be in servitude to the Democratic Party.
It just wasn't the Dems but you can play that game all you like because it doesn't change the truth.

Forum List

Back