Racist/privileged father upset with teachings about Racism

TransLivesMatter

Gold Member
Dec 24, 2020

This rich white father pulled his daughter out of their $53,000/yr school because he was upset that the school was spending time and resources addressing racism.
I bet his daughter grows up being a racist bigot just like him.
It turns out the school doesn’t even want them anyways.
Bye bye assholes!

This rich white father pulled his daughter out of their $53,000/yr school because he was upset that the school was spending time and resources addressing racism.
Bye bye assholes!
YOU prove to be the racist bigot
..so, protesting/wanting just teaching/NON-racist teaching upsets you???!!!!!!!
....there's NO problem of racism--I've got a thread on this/many other threads on it = the father is using COMMON sense
..it would be like you going to a school where they teach that trannys are EVIL bigot bastards

Kudos to that father for pulling his daughter out.

We as individuals cannot change the craziness that is sweeping this nation.

But an individual CAN do something.

If more parents (of ALL ethnicities) would boycott that school, maybe the nitwits who run that school would change their policy.

(I would like to know what kind of neighborhood those nitwit school administrators live in themselves. And do their children attend an inner-city public school?)

Bye bye assholes!
Perfect. I hope other parents are able to pull their kids out, too. The last thing we the people need is the elite squad acting like douche bags and training their offspring to do the same.

Bye bye assholes!
People are sick to death of woke politics. The left simply went too far with it, and now you are witnessing the inevitable backlash. You cant shove terrible ideas down peoples throats and expect them to swallow it.

Bye bye assholes!
If you would pull kids out of a church school that teaches heterosexual sex is healthy between consenting adults and married committed partners, that is your choice in a free society.

It does not make you a jerk for exerising your rights. You have equal freedom to affiliate based on your beliefs, and so do other people and parents.

TransLivesMatter
The best way I know to promote inclusion and respect for beliefs, including LGBT, is to "treat others as you want to be treated."

Look at your own message you posted.

If you switched roles, as in role play.
And someone posted the SAME words TO YOU and called you that and said Good Riddance to you, would you be okay with being blamed and bullied because you didn't agree with school policy and you protested it or left?

Would you consider it within your rights to denounce or boycott a school that promoted policies you deemed discriminatory? In your case, against LGBT?

Bye bye assholes!

Nobody sane gives two fucks about what chicks with dicks think. Sorry weirdo.

• Banned
Once again, it's time for the game "lets see what utterly retarded leftist will agree with me".

It gets old after a while.
Once again here’s Mr Transphobe pretending to be a leftist and spamming my thread.
Just come out of the closet. I know you’re a trumptard

Once again, it's time for the game "lets see what utterly retarded leftist will agree with me".

Once again here’s Mr Transphobe pretending to be a leftist and spamming my thread.
So, whose sock are you and why hasn't this place dealt with you yet?

This place is a mostly accepting place when it comes to diversity. Usually (99.9% of the time) the bigots and racists are in the right. You are an anomaly. It’s shocking to see so much hatred from someone who considers themselves on the left.
I hope you feel ashamed and sorry for yourself. I doubt you do, because you seem to lack any feelings

This brave father is doing exactly what all parents should do.

Protect their children from diseased minded Leftist brainwashing.

This place is a mostly accepting place when it comes to diversity. Usually (99.9% of the time) the bigots and racists are in the right. You are an anomaly. It’s shocking to see so much hatred from someone who considers themselves on the left.
I hope you feel ashamed and sorry for yourself. I doubt you do, because you seem to lack any feelings
So, what do you really derive out of fooling people? Do you crave attention so much that you feel compelled to create an alternate identity just so you can have your "gotcha" moment when an idiot agrees with you?

Bye bye assholes!
I think our universities are spending most of their time not just addressing racism....but creating racism against Whites.
I know you think it's impossible to be a racist when you're taking about the white race....but that is what is taking place on a regular basis in our schools.

So, what do you really derive out of fooling people? Do you crave attention so much that you feel compelled to create an alternate identity just so you can have your "gotcha" moment when an idiot agrees with you?
You think transitioning to a woman is an alternative identity? You think I transitioned to seek attention from other people? No it’s a permanent identity and it was always something I wanted to do since I learned about it as a little boy! There is no going back!

Not only are you making fun of my gender but you’re making fun of my political beliefs too.
I looked back at some of your posts and there is no way you’re a Democrat. Just a few posts ago you were calling out the MSM for “double standards” and people who believe them are “idiots”

You’re a Transphobe and a phony Democrat and I’m calling you out!

You think transitioning to a woman is an alternative identity? You think I transitioned to seek attention from other people? No it’s a permanent identity and it was always something I wanted to do since I learned about it as a little boy! There is no going back!

Not only are you making fun of my gender but you’re making fun of my political beliefs too.
I looked back at some of your posts and there is no way you’re a Democrat. Just a few posts ago you were calling out the MSM for “double standards” and people who believe them are “idiots”

You’re a Transphobe and a phony Democrat and I’m calling you out!
No .... it's not.

It is a mental disorder !!!

And, no matter how many threads you start to try to convince yourself and others that it's normal ...... it will ALWAYS be a mental disorder.

Bye bye assholes!
Even though the OP pretends to be a sick demented leftist faggot, you have to understand liberals REALLY ARE that stupid.

Bye bye assholes!
Did you go to school? Anyway doesn’t have an “s” on the end. Grammar lives matter.

Bye bye assholes!
What do you have against racists and bigots? Are they not people too?

Forum List

Back