"Stay in school kids" MTG

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yes this is a stunning attack on the nazi commie mandates that oppress our children.

Marje makes a blindingly obvious point that punctures the advice of the fake Faucis who are lying to the people.

“Every single year more than 600,000 people in the US die from cancer. The country has never once shut down. Not a single school has closed,”

Well I would like to see the commies address that point. Why are we not protecting the kids from infections ? Why hasnt Cancer closed schools despite the tragically high death rates ? Why arent we wearing holocaust style death masks to prevent the cancer virus ?

As usual, the MSM is silent on this. Where are their fake "experts" now ?

No wonder Pelosi would like to see this patriot silenced. Being able to expose the Emporers' new clothes is harder than Disney would have you think.

Over to you Lauren, the bar just went higher.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how many people die of things that can be handed off to other people like AIDS and HIV?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The reason why I ask is because if people with these sicknesses are wounded in any way, they have to be helped very carefully if they need help at all, right, because of them being positive for these sicknesses?

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how many people die of things that can be handed off to other people like AIDS and HIV?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The reason why I ask is because if people with these sicknesses are wounded in any way, they have to be helped very carefully if they need help at all, right, because of them being positive for these sicknesses?
I dont think any schools closed because of Aids either Hollie. Marje has missed an important point here.

My advice is. Parents. You have seen what they are teaching your kids and how they are failing our nation's youth. Get your kids out of gov't public schools. Covid was a blessing in this instance. Now we all Know. Save the kids. Free them from the poison tentacles of public schools.

My advice is. Parents. You have seen what they are teaching your kids and how they are failing our nation's youth. Get your kids out of gov't public schools. Covid was a blessing in this instance. Now we all Know. Save the kids. Free them from the poison tentacles of public schools.
How will you stop them from catching cancer ?

Get your kids out of liberal public schools! I have 4 grandchildren in three different school districts in two states. They are doing just fine!

Forum List

Back