Staff at Michigan school shooter's school in peril

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, sounds like a lawsuit.

These multimillion-dollar lawsuits are going to make officials everywhere jumpy. All gun owners are going to fall under closer scrutiny. Be very careful of what you say and who you associate with.

Last edited:
I cant find threads about this killer and his MAGA family. Why is that?
4i6Ckte.gif

As well they should be. Hopefully, the school will be sued big time, and the staff members who ignored the obvious threat should be prosecuted.
I second this. Eventually a whole bunch of school positions will be available. The big question is, will anyone want them? If they don't hesitate due to the pandemic issue, school shootings will be what makes them look elsewhere for a job.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I have to admit that this brings to mind the possibility that the school's officials could have been deliberately ignoring the possibility that the gun was in his backpack.

Wouldn't that be one of the main talking points of the accusers in their lawsuit?

Prove that and there will be no doubt that America is finished, washed up, and ready for the loony bin!

As well they should be. Hopefully, the school will be sued big time, and the staff members who ignored the obvious threat should be prosecuted.

So, are you hoping for an outcome where everyone who ever knew the shooter or his parents, anyone who ever came into contact with them, is burnt? Is punished to the full extent of the bullshit law? Sounds quite Code of Hammurabi to me. Why not just march the kid's extended family out into the street, going back ten generations, and decimate them? Why, you're a right bloodthirsty prick aren't you?

I have to admit that this brings to mind the possibility that the school's officials could have been deliberately ignoring the possibility that the gun was in his backpack.

Wouldn't that be one of the main talking points of the accusers in their lawsuit?

Prove that and there will be no doubt that America is finished, washed up, and ready for the loony bin!
The school did not know that he had access to the gun. The parents could have surmised that though since they bought and gave him one. If the parents told the school officials, he could have had a firearm on him, you can bet the school would have called the police.

If you think the school is responsible and if they get sued, half of the kids in the country are going to be turned over to the police for making threatening comments either in person, texting, or on social media. Schools will not take a chance and err on the side of caution. So you can pick up your little darlings at the county lockup and home school your little expelled pride and joy.

Last edited:
The Oxford school district is in deep shit and will face at least 11 civil lawsuits. The issue is that a counsellor and assistant administrator were talked out of removing him from the school just prior to the shooting by his wining and pleading parents. They also are guilty of not informing the on premise safety officer of the situation when they were talked out of removing him be his parents and sent him back to his next class. So this deranged young person left the administration office entered a male restroom, waited for the bell signaling the 5 minute class change period and came out firing into a hallway full of students moving to their next class.

The school did not know that he had access to the gun. The parents could have surmised that though since they bought and gave him one.
Yeah, I know that. But did you get what I said?
School officials could have been pushed to the point of being irresponsible, while feeling more assured that the irresponsibility is on the part of the pro-gunners.
If you think the school is responsible and if they get sued, half of the kids in the country are going to be turned over to the police for making threatening comments either in person, texting, or on social media. Schools will not take a chance and err on the side of caution. So you can pick up your little darlings at the county lockup and home school your little expelled pride and joy.

No, of course the school isn't responsible for what has been created by the mad gungoons. But in America there's always the possibility of a law suit against the school being successful.

And I'm saying that if it get that bad then America is done like dinner.

The Oxford school district is in deep shit and will face at least 11 civil lawsuits. The issue is that a counsellor and assistant administrator were talked out of removing him from the school just prior to the shooting by his wining and pleading parents. They also are guilty of not informing the on premise safety officer of the situation when they were talked out of removing him be his parents and sent him back to his next class. So this deranged young person left the administration office entered a male restroom, waited for the bell signaling the 5 minute class change period and came out firing into a hallway full of students moving to their next class.
That Rittenhouse verdict really set the ball rolling for America's future with it's gunnnnnnns.

The school did not know that he had access to the gun. The parents could have surmised that though since they bought and gave him one.

That is true the school counsellor and assistant administrator who met with this deranged young man and his parents had know idea the the father had purchased a hand gun and this deranged young man had been on social media bragging about his new toy as an early Christmas present. Nor did the parents volunteer that information.

Yes the schools should error on the side of caution when threats are made. I am a 2nd amendment promoter and also a father of a group successful young adults all of which own guns that I have gifted them once they were of age. They all would know I would error on the side of the teachers if I was presented with anything near what this child was projecting and they would be needing to convince me hard of their innocence.

That is true the school counsellor and assistant administrator who met with this deranged young man and his parents had know idea the the father had purchased a hand gun and this deranged young man had been on social media bragging about his new toy as an early Christmas present. Nor did the parents volunteer that information.

Yes the schools should error on the side of caution when threats are made. I am a 2nd amendment promoter and also a father of a group successful young adults all of which own guns that I have gifted them once they were of age. They all would know I would error on the side of the teachers if I was presented with anything near what this child was projecting and they would be needing to convince me hard of their innocence.
Yeah sure, you may have erred on the side of a gun death by one of those you made proud owners of a gun.
Good odds don't you think of either being shot or shooting somebody else!

If you believe that you are a fool.
Yeah, so we'll wait and see!
Then the big rise in gun violence can be argued as to whether or not it's related to Rittenhouse being allowed to walk?

IMO it being white victims, it's a bigger slamdunk than the attempt to set the bar lower on murder than Chauvin's attempt.

Can you think of any future shooting where there are no eye witnesses in which there won't be a possibility of claiming self defense?

I mean really! Even if the victim is only armed with a paper stapler or one of those guns that shoot sponge balls!

I thought it was a real gun and I had to defend myself judge.

LOL welcome to the future pal.

Murder by legal gun owners is rare. This country can not control illegal guns, illegal drugs or illegal persons only because of it's political climate.

Donald H. are you such a being? refusing to control illegal activities described above.

You can have your day in court just like anybody else. Better to be judged by 12 than be carried by 6. :)

Last edited:
Murder by legal gun owners is rare. This country can not control illegal guns, illegal drugs or illegal persons only because of it's political climate.
Are there any illegal gun owners?

And can you suggest any murder by gun in which the gunner can't claim self defense? That is, when there are no eye witnesses.

The Rittenhouse verdict set the bar low enough for anybody who has a mind of offing his wife, her husband, his kids, her kids, the clerk behind the counter in the 7/11!

Just make sure the victim has a gun, or if not then get one for him/her. Better still bring two guns to your planned murder!
Donald H. are you such a being? refusing to control illegal activities described above.

You can have your day in court just like anybody else. Better to be judged by 12 than be carried by 6. :)

Are there any illegal gun owners?

And can you suggest any murder by gun in which the gunner can't claim self defense? That is, when there are no eye witnesses.

The Rittenhouse verdict set the bar low enough for anybody who has a mind of offing his wife, her husband, his kids, her kids, the clerk behind the counter in the 7/11!

Just make sure the victim has a gun, or if not then get one for him/her. Better still bring two guns to your planned murder!
Rittenhouse really got to you didn't it ? First off he was within his rights to be there with that weapon. Secondly 2 upset ill-equipped individuals chased, beat and attempted to dis-arm him and met their demise. Then the third dumbass carrying an illegal handgun draws it to engage Rittenhouse as he is being watched by Rittenhouse and doesn't expect to get shot, total comedy. Now this surviving third dumbass is attempting to sue the local police for not defending him against Rittenhouse. The only thing that saves Rittenhouse from a guilty verdict was all the video evidence.

You can claim whatever you want, prove it in court.

Rittenhouse really got to you didn't it ?
Yes, in a distanced way because I'm a Canadian, but it sort of shocks others outside of America because we see the fast approaching fascism.

The celebration of death of your fellow Americans is mindbending in it's evil.

Forum List

Back