States must start deporting illegals themselves.

So how do you justify affirmative action? If that isn't unequal protection of the laws, what is?

Stop deflecting, Shootspeeders. This is your thread and the topic is not affirmative action.

Scroo you bitch. You brought up the 14th amendment and it's "equal protection" clause. I'm just pointing out the 14A was rendered void when the SCOTUS said affirmative action does NOT violate it!!! You don't want to talk about that because you know i'm right.

You have never been right in any of the infantile threads that you post, you retarded farm beast.

I have a 9 year old granddaughter who has a better understanding of the constitution and the laws of this nation than you do.

You were given examples of how the 14th amendment was used BY the Supreme Court to uphold the rights of illegal immigrants.

When your stupidity and throrough ignoranance of the law became obvious, you flip flopped over to your default whinefest which is affirmative action.

This thread, which YOU started, is about states rights in deportation of illegal immigrants.

The two subjects are totally different. If you start a thread on affirmative action, I will be happy to pick that apart too.

In the meantime, sleep it off. You are either drunk or stoned. Which is a dangerous combination when paired with being stupid.

any state that takes an illegal alien across state lines for the purpose of deportation, will be guity of kidnapping.

Simple solution...deport them from the state's capital.
...and at the same time tossing in prison anyone connected with their arrival, employment, etc.

This always cracks me up.

In an earlier post, bianco said 'illegals got off a school bus and were met by their illegal mothers'. Apparently, bianco could tell that these people were not citizens although most people would need to actually see some sort of evidence other than skin color.

My question is, how will all these illegals be identified so they can be hauled to the state capital to be deported? You'll just have to take my word that brown skin won't be sufficient evidence of their citizenship of lack thereof.

A FACT that is always ignored by the haters is that we have more than one border. Other facts that are just too inconvenient for the haters is that Obama has deported more than other prez, put more Border Patrol on our southern border than ever before and against the wishes of McCain and Kyl and he has refused to grant amnesty which is what Bush and other Rs have wanted.

So, how do you propose these very very very few illegals be identified? Its true that the migrant workers do work than no American would stoop to do but its also true that there are illegals working in high rises dong work we don't have Americans who are qualified to do.

In other threads, the usual haters threw a fit at the thought of illegals having US driver's licenses. They're too damn dumb to understand that a national program of driver's licenses for illegals would also be a data base identifying who they are and where they are.

Hey luddly-neddite, I'll agree with amnesty for the non-violent if 80% of them could be planted within the southeastern United states.

Al, Miss, Florida, Ga, Misr, etc.

Rather spread our new citizens around so we can better educate them and give them jobs.

any state that takes an illegal alien across state lines for the purpose of deportation, will be guity of kidnapping.

Simple solution...deport them from the state's capital.
...and at the same time tossing in prison anyone connected with their arrival, employment, etc.

Yet another conservative exhibits his contempt for the rule of law, due process, and the Constitution.

Hey luddly-neddite, I'll agree with amnesty for the non-violent if 80% of them could be planted within the southeastern United states.

Rather spread our new citizens around so we can better educate them and give them jobs.

1) Where have I ever said I was in favor of amnesty?
2) Why put normal people in the rw toilet of the United States?
3) Please show me, on a map, where the state of "Misr" is.

1. Giving a illegal the right to be a legal citizen = amnesty. Right?
2. It would moderate those states. Maybe better policies of infrastructure, science and tech would come into place. OF course Mexico is pretty conservative so I wouldn't hold my breath. :eek:
3. Just like OR= Oregon, Wa= Washington, Ny=new York...

2. It would moderate those states. Maybe better policies of infrastructure, science and tech would come into place. OF course Mexico is pretty conservative so I wouldn't hold my breath. :eek:

1) Where have I said I am in favor of amnesty?
2) No, to forcing people to live in our poorest and most backward part of the US.
3) Show me, on a map, where the state of "Misr" is.

Sheriff Joe is doing what he can;

Arrests the employers hiring illegals!

Boot the illegals out! give the jobs to Americans!

Legal Workers Line Up for Restaurant Jobs After Sheriff Joe Raids - YouTube
Yeah, I am a big fan of Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Problem is he can only enforce the law in Maricopa County Arizona. Effective strategy of arresting any employer that hires an illegal. We definitely need more Sheriff Joe's.

Oh for Pete's sake. Do some research. Arpaio is nothing more than a self-aggrandizing, blow-hard, white supremacist who actually does very little.

Pima county sherriff, Clarence Dupnick runs rings around around that worthless racist asshole.

When it came time to hand out awards for what he actually accomplished, a national law enforcement organization found that Dubnick had deported more than any other law enforcement officer in the US. Arpaio was 13th and the gay skinhead sheriff Babeu of Pinal county didn't even register.

In case you've forgotten, it was Babeu who did that phony walk with McCain along the fence on our southern border.

Don't be so gullible and do some research.

Sheriff Joe is doing what he can;

Arrests the employers hiring illegals!

Boot the illegals out! give the jobs to Americans!

Legal Workers Line Up for Restaurant Jobs After Sheriff Joe Raids - YouTube
Yeah, I am a big fan of Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Problem is he can only enforce the law in Maricopa County Arizona. Effective strategy of arresting any employer that hires an illegal. We definitely need more Sheriff Joe's.

Oh for Pete's sake. Do some research. Arpaio is nothing more than a self-aggrandizing, blow-hard, white supremacist who actually does very little.

Pima county sherriff, Clarence Dupnick runs rings around around that worthless racist asshole.

When it came time to hand out awards for what he actually accomplished, a national law enforcement organization found that Dubnick had deported more than any other law enforcement officer in the US. Arpaio was 13th and the gay skinhead sheriff Babeu of Pinal county didn't even register.

In case you've forgotten, it was Babeu who did that phony walk with McCain along the fence on our southern border.

Well, I admit that he may not be too popular amongst some folks what with his tent camp style prison, however he has been Sheriff of Maricopa County since 1992. The people of Maricopa County re-elected him for six consecutive terms. He must be doing something right. For instance his volunteer posse has greatly helped law enforcement in Maricopa County (which includes Phoenix).

He's set up a volunteer posse whose ranks have increased to 3,000 members. Its is indeed the nation's largest volunteer posse. Posse volunteers help in search and rescue work and other police work as well as in special operations like rounding up deadbeat parents, and fighting prostitution. The posse’s contributions are free to taxpayers.

His tough on crime approach also greatly helps his popularity.

[
You have never been right in any of the infantile threads that you post, you retarded farm beast.

I have a 9 year old granddaughter who has a better understanding of the constitution and the laws of this nation than you do.

You were given examples of how the 14th amendment was used BY the Supreme Court to uphold the rights of illegal immigrants.

When your stupidity and throrough ignoranance of the law became obvious, you flip flopped over to your default whinefest which is affirmative action.

This thread, which YOU started, is about states rights in deportation of illegal immigrants.

The two subjects are totally different. If you start a thread on affirmative action, I will be happy to pick that apart too.

In the meantime, sleep it off. You are either drunk or stoned. Which is a dangerous combination when paired with being stupid.

Hey bigtalk. If you're really so scared of me, why don't you put me on ignore?. Lord knows i don't want your stupidity and hate defiling my threads.

We don't get the conservative mexicans. We get the illiterate unskilled trash that can't make it in mexico and if they get citizenship they will go on welfare and vote dem forever.

[

Prolly right but that's still better than these treasonous white-hating democrats that want to give amnesty to 40 million illegal invaders.

Well, I admit that he may not be too popular amongst some folks what with his tent camp style prison, however he has been Sheriff of Maricopa County since 1992. The people of Maricopa County re-elected him for six consecutive terms. He must be doing something right. For instance his volunteer posse has greatly helped law enforcement in Maricopa County (which includes Phoenix).

He's set up a volunteer posse whose ranks have increased to 3,000 members. Its is indeed the nation's largest volunteer posse. Posse volunteers help in search and rescue work and other police work as well as in special operations like rounding up deadbeat parents, and fighting prostitution. The posse’s contributions are free to taxpayers.

Whoosh!

Right over your head.

Sure, he's doing something right.

He makes noise.

His "posse" is a bunch of worthless vigilantes who get cases thrown out of court because they break the law more than the people they're chasing.

No, the "posse" is not "free to taxpayers". Just the opposite. Because they screw up so many cases, the crooks consistently walk on "technicalities".

He turned a bunch of his best "posse" members loose to guard grade schools. Turned out they were criminals themselves. Some were pedophiles. Yeah, armed pedophiles guarding grade schools. What could possible go wrong?

His silly ass "posse" used tax payer money to "investigate" President Obama's birth certificate. The bunch of them flew to Hawaii, laid around drinking out of glasses with umbrellas, Arpaio gets a lot of news coverage out of it, tells us his "posse" is bringing back "proof" and, just like Trump, we haven't heard a word since.

He's not really tough on crime as much as he is tough of people of color. And, women. Hispanic women and young girls get raped a lot on his watch and their cases are not even investigated.

Problem is, too many people still believe the lie that we're over run by illegals from Mexico. Until those people wake up and realize they're being used, this won't change and phony Arpaio will stay in office. Hopefully, he'll die soon but really, it can't be soon enough. I just wish he'd take the rest of the KKK/white supremacists with him.

PS - ShootsSpeeders - you're an idiot and that's a lie.

Whoosh!

Right over your head.

Sure, he's doing something right.

He makes noise.

His "posse" is a bunch of worthless vigilantes who get cases thrown out of court because they break the law more than the people they're chasing.

No, the "posse" is not "free to taxpayers". Just the opposite. Because they screw up so many cases, the crooks consistently walk on "technicalities".

He turned a bunch of his best "posse" members loose to guard grade schools. Turned out they were criminals themselves. Some were pedophiles. Yeah, armed pedophiles guarding grade schools. What could possible go wrong?

His silly ass "posse" used tax payer money to "investigate" President Obama's birth certificate. The bunch of them flew to Hawaii, laid around drinking out of glasses with umbrellas, Arpaio gets a lot of news coverage out of it, tells us his "posse" is bringing back "proof" and, just like Trump, we haven't heard a word since.

He's not really tough on crime as much as he is tough of people of color. And, women. Hispanic women and young girls get raped a lot on his watch and their cases are not even investigated.

Problem is, too many people still believe the lie that we're over run by illegals from Mexico. Until those people wake up and realize they're being used, this won't change and phony Arpaio will stay in office. Hopefully, he'll die soon but really, it can't be soon enough. I just wish he'd take the rest of the KKK/white supremacists with him.

PS - ShootsSpeeders - you're an idiot and that's a lie.
Any links to all your accusations here, or do you just speak these things hoping we will just eat them all up ?

[q

He's not really tough on crime as much as he is tough of people of color.

Sheriff joe is NOT tough on negros or hispos. No one in america is. Ever hear of affirmative action? Blacks and hispanics get nothing but special treatment in america and the fact that they're still failures is their own fault.

[

They got the proof on obozo's lies. Trouble is the PPP and the courts won't acknowledge it. They know what it says. THINK

[

Hey bigtalk. If you're really so scared of me, why don't you put me on ignore?. Lord knows i don't want your stupidity and hate defiling my threads.

Idiot. This is a public message board, and when you post stupid moronic "statements" and pass them off as actual topics, they are fair game.

Afraid of some gutter slug like you on anonymous message board?

You are entertaining, you retraded azzclown.

What was your SAT score again?

[

]

Idiot. This is a public message board, and when you post stupid moronic "statements" and pass them off as actual topics, they are fair game.

Now answer the question. Why don't you just put me on ignore.?? The fact that you won't proves you're a paid govt shill hired to attack anti-govt posters like me!!! That's a fact.

[

]

Now answer the question. Why don't you just put me on ignore.?? The fact that you won't proves you're a paid govt shill hired to attack anti-govt posters like me!!! That's a fact.

Lol! "Paid government shill?" You paranoid leech. I'm retired, you dumbass. You only want me to put you on ignore so I will not further expose you for the dimwitted, jerk off idiot that you are.

Anti government? So now you hate America too? You should be deported.

There is your answer, you imbecile.

Forum List

Back