States must start deporting illegals themselves.

Now answer the question. Why don't you just put me on ignore.?? The fact that you won't proves you're a paid govt shill hired to attack anti-govt posters like me!!! That's a fact.

Anti government? So now you hate America too? You should be deported.

Hey moron. Anti-govt proves you LOVE america not hate it. People like you who support the evil govt are the america-haters.

Now answer the question. Why don't you just put me on ignore.?? The fact that you won't proves you're a paid govt shill hired to attack anti-govt posters like me!!! That's a fact.

Anti government? So now you hate America too? You should be deported.

Hey moron. Anti-govt proves you LOVE america not hate it. People like you who support the evil govt are the america-haters.

Extremist, delusional nuts like you are a danger to society in general. Your incessant whining about "race" as well as your "poor me" complex and lack of even a shred of intelligence add up to you being a complete loser, who blames everyone but himself for what you are.

:cuckoo:

[

Extremist, delusional nuts like you are a danger to society in general.:

Extremist??? For saying america should throw out foreigners who have invaded the country illegally? HAHA Thanks for proving once again that you are a paid govt shill.

1. Giving a illegal the right to be a legal citizen = amnesty. Right?
2. It would moderate those states. Maybe better policies of infrastructure, science and tech would come into place. OF course Mexico is pretty conservative so I wouldn't hold my breath. :eek:
3. Just like OR= Oregon, Wa= Washington, Ny=new York...

We don't get the conservative mexicans. We get the illiterate unskilled trash that can't make it in mexico and if they get citizenship they will go on welfare and vote dem forever.

Which is exactly why the Democrats support them so much>> VOTES. Plus, they also get support from some unions, churches, ethnocentrist orgs, and the business sector that wants then=m for low wages. No matter. In all, immigration legal or illegal is a catastrophe for the American people and it needs to be stopped anyway possible. If the states can do it, great. They should.

Last I heard Arizona and Oklahoma were doing a pretty effective job, and the illegals were moving to other states.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...nvasion-of-the-united-states-1950-2012-a.html

Last edited:
[

Extremist, delusional nuts like you are a danger to society in general.:

Extremist??? For saying america should throw out foreigners who have invaded the country illegally? HAHA Thanks for proving once again that you are a paid govt shill.

What you have "proven" with yet another one of your stupid threads is that you are an idiot.

Why SHOULDN'T this be the sates responsibility? Not that any state will ever even attempt it; they secretly love the cheap labour.

It's nice to thump your chest though to get the base fired up - always has been, but then, no one wants to spend the cash to do it and have to pay an actual living wage.

Until that fine day ... all we get are cool threads telling everyone HOW to do it!

... And self-righteous indegnation directed at the imagined enemy ~

Last edited:
Why SHOULDN'T this be the sates responsibility? Not that any state will ever even attempt it; they secretly love the cheap labour.

But they don't like the huge expense of illegals - giving them free health care at ERs and free k-12 for the kids. The state would save money if they deported illegals and the constitution gives them the authority. They need to say that.

Illegals perform a valuable public service, they kill people mostly the unwanted Americans.

Admitting these illegals is the American version of the Nazi holocaust. The authorities don't need to round up anyone to execute them, they just let the streets do the dirty work.

But they don't like the huge expense of illegals - giving them free health care at ERs and free k-12 for the kids. The state would save money if they deported illegals and the constitution gives them the authority. They need to say that.

Citizenship=taxes.

We're not going to be deporting these people with the political climate in Washington.

Citizenship=taxes.

We're not going to be deporting these people with the political climate in Washington.

What a stupid thing to say. Very few of these illegals will pay taxes if they become citizens. In fact most will stop work and go on welfare. Those that do work will be paid in cash.

Only an idiot like you would equate legal and illegal immigration.
In some (many) ways, it certainly IS equally harmful to Americans. Only an idiot would NOT know that.

Harms of immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.

Forum List

Back