States are now punished by Biden for any tax cuts

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
A Last-Minute Add to Stimulus Bill Could Restrict State Tax Cuts (msn.com)

If Chairman Xiden had divided up the $2 trillion in Covid aid amongst every man, woman, and child in the nation, everyone could have received about $6,800 a piece. But as it stands, you are lucky to get $1,400 in money, assuming you don't make too much. After all, everyone has hurt during this time. But politics is about greasing the wheels of political power, which means bailing out democrat states who can't balance a budget, and giving money to illegal aliens and people behind bars, etc.

But to add insult to injury, if states want to give a tax cut then the Federal government will withdraw money from them, to ensure that not only federal tax rates go up, but state tax rates as well.

Think of it, you give money out to hurting people and then take it back with taxes.

Chairman Xi must be proud of his mini me.

1615649857993.png

if states want to give a tax cut then the Federal government will withdraw money from them

That's gotta be unconstitutional, I would expect a challenge to that in court somewhere.
Nah. Congress gets to dictate how money stent to the states is handled. If a state cuts taxes, they don’t need the federal money.

I told you Dems would siphon off the $2,000 they promised and gift the money to their pals. This is who Dems are and what Dems do. If only the other half of the country would wake up.

if states want to give a tax cut then the Federal government will withdraw money from them

That's gotta be unconstitutional, I would expect a challenge to that in court somewhere.
Nah. Congress gets to dictate how money stent to the states is handled. If a state cuts taxes, they don’t need the federal money.

A state that has excessive taxation just shows how irresponsible and unaccountable they are.

Forum List

Back