State Senator, 7 Other Women Accuse Trump-Backed Nebraska Gov. Candidate Charles Herbster Of Groping

hahaha you’re morals had your voting for Joey Xiden and the Clintons..:.supported a party that called Andrew Cuomo the “gold standard”

I did vote for Bill in 92, one and only time I voted for Dem. Never voted for Biden as VP or POTUS. Have never supported the DNC.

And none of that explains why you cannot say that it is wrong for a man to grope a woman. You literally cannot bring yourself to type those words for some odd reason.

Why is that?

I did vote for Bill in 92, one and only time I voted for Dem. Never voted for Biden as VP or POTUS. Have never supported the DNC.

And none of that explains why you cannot say that it is wrong for a man to grope a woman. You literally cannot bring yourself to type those words for some odd reason.

Why is that?
haha more faux outrage

Actually I am outraged for real by men that do this. Comes from having a daughter that has had this done to her.
That you cannot even say it is wrong because one of your tribe did it is just down right pathetic. What a terrible way to live.

I did not elect Biden, my vote accounted for the same number of EC votes as the 2.4 million people in my state that voted for Trump

Since Bill Clinton, accusations of sexual harassment are not valid political complaints.

Sorry. You guys made these rules, I just play by them. And by sorry, I mean, not sorry.

Republican candidate Charles Herbster in Nebraska’s gubernatorial race who won an endorsement from Donald Trump has been accused of groping at least eight women at political events and beauty pageants

What is a woman? Republicans need to know.

This is really sad. It should be considered wrong, because it is wrong. It is becoming sadder and sadder how so many only see right or wrong through the lens of their politics.

Principles mean nothing any longer. Because one person overlooks a wrong to me never justifies myself doing it.

Get back to me, when you libs take down one of your own, for something important, and then maybe, I'll take your concerns seriously.

Until then, your words have zero credibility. No. They are ANTI-CREDIBLE. The more you talk, the more I think the women are all paid liars.

Since Bill Clinton, accusations of sexual harassment are not valid political complaints.

Sorry. You guys made these rules, I just play by them. And by sorry, I mean, not sorry.

So, since Bill Clinton was a sexual predator it is ok for other to be so.

It is good that you can admit that your morals are set by your party. Not many people are willing to do that.

It only got him impeached, but yeah it's no big deal.

And still not one single MAGA member can say that it is wrong for men to grope women.

Just weird, but at the same time not.

So, since Bill Clinton was a sexual predator it is ok for other to be so.

It is good that you can admit that your morals are set by your party. Not many people are willing to do that.

Since Bill Clinton and his lefty partisans, including feminists, won and the republicans paid the price for taking the accusations seriously,

It is not valid to discuss these matters as though they are a political scandal.

My "standards" are not the issue. THe rules of our society are what I was referring to. You want to make sexual harassment a serious matter again?

Start with your side. Get back to me after a few good lynchings of your own people.

Until then, I laugh at you.

My "standards" are not the issue. THe rules of our society are what I was referring to.

Your standards are all that should matter to you. Why do you let society dictate your standards and morals?

It only got him impeached, but yeah it's no big deal.

He fought a battle. The nation as a whole supported HIM, despite him being a sexual predator.

That is my point. Until something changes that is the rules America wanted. As dictated by lefty elite.

Your side made the rules. I just have to deal with it.

No really, most people think it is wrong for men to grope women.

How can you all not know this?

Because I pay attention to what people like you do and say, when it is one of yours. AND more importantly, I noted that your side made it stick. You got the nation as a whole to side with you.

So, that set the rules. Now I know that when people like you, talk about this shit, you are just talking shit.

DISMISSED.

Well, I will laugh at you. That is why I am here. In this thread. To laugh at the idea that you expect to be taken seriously, at this late date.

He fought a battle. The nation as a whole supported HIM, despite him being a sexual predator.

That is my point. Until something changes that is the rules America wanted. As dictated by lefty elite.

Your side made the rules. I just have to deal with it.
If my side made the rules Congress would be doing cocaine and having orgies.

Your standards are all that should matter to you. Why do you let society dictate your standards and morals?

Because politics matter. ANd I refuse to let you people make us play by one set of rules while you play by another.

That is called a rigged game.

Your side made the rules. I don't like them, but I don't have the power to change them.

I can laugh at you, when you want us to play be a different set of rules.

If my side made the rules Congress would be doing cocaine and having orgies.

Yet, here you are, supporting the Status Quo. So you pretense of being a rebel or outsider or whatever your game is,...

is just bullshit.

Forum List

Back