State Senator, 7 Other Women Accuse Trump-Backed Nebraska Gov. Candidate Charles Herbster Of Groping

faux outrage.

Hell, I would settle for that from folks like you. But you cannot even do that. You just truly do not care as long as the person belongs to your party.

Do you have a wife or daughter? If a Repub did this to them would you still look the other way? Is your partisanship strong even than those connections?

Hell, I would settle for that from folks like you. But you cannot even do that. You just truly do not care as long as the person belongs to your party.

Do you have a wife or daughter? If a Repub did this to them would you still look the other way? Is your partisanship strong even than those connections?
No your post are faux outrage

Sorry, you literally just elected Joey xiden

you are missing an R in the last name
who cares about some state senator when you all elected Joey Xiden , who literally has an open criminal complaint for rape when you elected him.

Your faux outrage is noted, partisan hacks

No your post are faux outrage

Sorry, you literally just elected Joey xiden

Actually I am outraged for real by men that do this. Comes from having a daughter that has had this done to her.
That you cannot even say it is wrong because one of your tribe did it is just down right pathetic. What a terrible way to live.

I did not elect Biden, my vote accounted for the same number of EC votes as the 2.4 million people in my state that voted for Trump

who cares about some state senator when you all elected Joey Xiden , who literally has an open criminal complaint for rape when you elected him.

Your faux outrage is noted, partisan hacks

Just sad that partisanship is more important to you than basic morals. I really hope you do not have a family, would suck for them to know you put your party before them

Actually I am outraged for real by men that do this. Comes from having a daughter that has had this done to her.
That you cannot even say it is wrong because one of your tribe did it is just down right pathetic. What a terrible way to live.

I did not elect Biden, my vote accounted for the same number of EC votes as the 2.4 million people in my state that voted for Trump
you voted for joey Xiden…the clintons etc

sorry…faux outrage

you only seem to have this outrage and support of women when it benefits your partisan believes

Just sad that partisanship is more important to you than basic morals. I really hope you do not have a family, would suck for them to know you put your party before them
hahaha you’re morals had your voting for Joey Xiden and the Clintons..:.supported a party that called Andrew Cuomo the “gold standard”

just stop.

sorry…faux outrage

you only seem to have this outrage and support of women when it benefits your partisan believes
Do you support Charles Hebster?

Do you support Charles Hebster?
i think you mean Charles Herbster…

and no, i don’t know anything about him or his campaign other then what’s in this Huffington Post article…which is a known propaganda website…and we know the left has a long history of false accusations in this arena…who can forget how they stormed the Capitol and tried to stop the hearings of a Justice over lies.

So can’t say I support him. I don’t know anything about him. The people of Nebraska will have to judge the credibility of the stories. If he did it, he certainly shouldn’t be in Govt…

i think you mean Charles Herbster…

and no, i don’t know anything about him or his campaign other then what’s in this Huffington Post article…which is a known propaganda website…and we know the left has a long history of false accusations in this arena…who can forget how they stormed the Capitol and tried to stop the hearings of a Justice over lies.

So can’t say I support him. I don’t know anything about him. The people of Nebraska will have to judge the credibility of the stories. If he did it, he certainly shouldn’t be in Govt…

sorry…faux outrage

I did vote for Bill in 92, one and only time I voted for Dem. Never voted for Biden as VP or POTUS.

If this was a Dem that did this I would have the same level of outrage. Unlike you I do not let the party dictate my morals

Good point...though I am concerned about the allegations on this one since there are also GOP members who have spoken up. But yeah...they have no trouble looking the other way with Booker or Biden....so the objections are more or less double standard BS.

This is really sad. It should be considered wrong, because it is wrong. It is becoming sadder and sadder how so many only see right or wrong through the lens of their politics.

Principles mean nothing any longer. Because one person overlooks a wrong to me never justifies myself doing it.

Forum List

Back