Jury convicts Jan. 6 defendant who blamed Trump for Capitol breach

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘A jury on Thursday convicted the Jan. 6 defendant Dustin Thompson on all six charges he faced — including felony obstruction of Congress — rejecting his effort to blame Donald Trump’s campaign of disinformation about the election results for his conduct.

The verdict, the third conviction in three jury trials for the Justice Department, was a significant validation of prosecutors’ effort to separate the actions of individual participants in the Jan. 6, 2021, riot from the attempts by Trump to subvert the election results.

After the verdict, U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton tore into Trump for his efforts to dupe supporters into believing the election was stolen.

“I think our democracy is in trouble because, unfortunately, we have charlatans like our former president who doesn’t, in my view, really care about democracy but only about power,” Walton said.’

Exactly.

‘A jury on Thursday convicted the Jan. 6 defendant Dustin Thompson on all six charges he faced — including felony obstruction of Congress — rejecting his effort to blame Donald Trump’s campaign of disinformation about the election results for his conduct.

The verdict, the third conviction in three jury trials for the Justice Department, was a significant validation of prosecutors’ effort to separate the actions of individual participants in the Jan. 6, 2021, riot from the attempts by Trump to subvert the election results.

After the verdict, U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton tore into Trump for his efforts to dupe supporters into believing the election was stolen.

“I think our democracy is in trouble because, unfortunately, we have charlatans like our former president who doesn’t, in my view, really care about democracy but only about power,” Walton said.’

Exactly.
He should have pled insanity... anyone would believe it.

Exactly.

~~~~~~
Perhaps Judge Reggie Walton should recuse himself from all further trials regarding Jan 6th, or regarding Trump activities.
He is obviously biased as a FISA Court Judge. I question his judgement and his actions.
"his (Judge Reggie Walton's) resume and his published words point to a true believer in the world according to the Beltway bubble. Further, the rotten jurists are his colleagues, men and women in a very small judicial community. Now this true believer appears to be abusing his office, to throw up a smokescreen and to throw mud on a true legal professional, who came back into government to restore the rule of law over political operatives hiding behind civil service status. Judge Walton knows what his fellow jurists did wrong and knows that Attorney General William Barr, and the apparently incorruptible John Durham, is close to bringing to public light the illegal conduct Walton’s pals enabled".
Please note:
**********​
**********​

If he can afford an appeal the obstruction count will be tossed. That statute does not apply and one court already tossed such charges against another person.

Judge Walton is a scoundrel in dirty black robes.

Of course, the traitor is found guilty and Trumptards cry, just like their dear leader.

December 7 2021

"We're all victims. Everybody here, all these thousands of people here tonight, they're all victims. Every one of you."

Trump, at his pity rally, Valdosta Georgia.
When you have NOTHING to CHEER ABOUT from your own party side............You can only play the PITY PARTY of it's someone else's fault that you suck.

Poor thing...........Bless your Heart.....

When you have NOTHING to CHEER ABOUT from your own party side............You can only play the PITY PARTY of it's someone else's fault that you suck.

Poor thing...........Bless your Heart.....
You poor fucking thing.
Did you already forget the title of THIS thread or just ignore it?

Jury convicts Jan. 6 defendant who blamed Trump for Capitol breach​

You poor fucking thing.
Did you already forget the title of THIS thread or just ignore it?

Jury convicts Jan. 6 defendant who blamed Trump for Capitol breach​

Ignore it...........because it is a political lynching and nothing more.............I've seen the videos showing them opening doors and standing down .......aka the Capital Police.

It was a set up............and after what BLM did in this country I simply don't care about your butt hurt over it.

Ignore it...........because it is a political lynching and nothing more.............I've seen the videos showing them opening doors and standing down .......aka the Capital Police.

It was a set up............and after what BLM did in this country I simply don't care about your butt hurt over it.
Yea no laws were broken, you should be able to raid the Capitol assault and destroy property without having to worry about being prosecuted.

The biggest lesson here is never never never put yourself in a position that could negatively affect you for someone else's cause.

Yea no laws were broken, you should be able to raid the Capitol assault and destroy property without having to worry about being prosecuted.
Overblown considering what went on in the summer.......huh...........You didn't care then huh.....

Why the hell did the Capital police stand down early on and open doors.........hmmm

'The Great REVOLUTION ................LMAO

This is a POLITICAL LYNCHING and nothing more.

Ignore it...........because it is a political lynching and nothing more
Yeah, I know, the traitors came prepared.

1650018441752.png

.............I've seen the videos showing them opening doors and standing down .......aka the Capital Police.
Yeah, I've seen videos of police busting the windows and doors, arresting their fellow officers too.
WOW, what a lying moron.
It was a set up............
Yes, it was.....................by Trump and his cult.

"CALLING ALL PATRIOTS! Be in Washington D.C. January 6th. This wasn't organized by any group. DJT has invited us and it's going to be 'wild'," Kelly O'Brien posted on December 19th. "Warning. Beware elite establishment. We are ready and we are going to fight you with everything we have. You will not win. We will triumph over your evil," she continued, saying that the protestors were "coming for you Antifa ... WE ARE IN A BATTLE between GOOD and evil."

She said that January 6 would "be one of the greatest experiences [and] the duty of all able Patriots." But not for the faint at heart. "Violence can and will break out." Kelly O'Brien was later arrested for her role on January 6.
and after what BLM did in this country I simply don't care about your butt hurt over it.
WTF?

The Trump cult keeps trying to compare the two separate instances...............why?

ONE was about a person dying in police custody.
ONE was about losing an election.

Like trying to compare hurricane Ida in Louisiana and the tornadoes in Kentucky.

They MUST be the same too, right moron?

View attachment 630871

Yeah, I've seen videos of police busting the windows and doors, arresting their fellow officers too.
WOW, what a lying moron.

"CALLING ALL PATRIOTS! Be in Washington D.C. January 6th. This wasn't organized by any group. DJT has invited us and it's going to be 'wild'," Kelly O'Brien posted on December 19th. "Warning. Beware elite establishment. We are ready and we are going to fight you with everything we have. You will not win. We will triumph over your evil," she continued, saying that the protestors were "coming for you Antifa ... WE ARE IN A BATTLE between GOOD and evil."

She said that January 6 would "be one of the greatest experiences [and] the duty of all able Patriots." But not for the faint at heart. "Violence can and will break out." Kelly O'Brien was later arrested for her role on January 6.

WTF?

The Trump cult keeps trying to compare the two separate instances...............why?

Like trying to compare hurricane Ida in Louisiana and the tornadoes in Kentucky.

Why..................LOL

Just pointing out your fake ass outrage comparing the too.

You are correct.....Nothing compares to BLM and the left's gaslighting it causing death and destruction from it.

so that is why Trump does the "I am so abused" act so often.

Thanks for letting us know

Grounds for appeal?

"You know, I think our democracy is in trouble," Judge Reggie Walton said at the conclusion of the third jury trial for a defendant charged in the Capitol assault. "Because unfortunately, we have charlatans like our former president, who doesn't in my view really care about democracy, but only about power. And as a result of that, it's tearing this country apart."

Grounds for appeal?

"You know, I think our democracy is in trouble," Judge Reggie Walton said at the conclusion of the third jury trial for a defendant charged in the Capitol assault. "Because unfortunately, we have charlatans like our former president, who doesn't in my view really care about democracy, but only about power. And as a result of that, it's tearing this country apart."
Sounds like the Judge is on point.

View attachment 630871

WOW, what a lying moron.

WTF?

Perspective. Isn't it pathetic how the impotent leftist losers never use it when showing that photograph?

Damn! Look at that ten foot tall hangman -- er -- woman. :auiqs.jpg:

1650023698110.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back