State of Texas vs State of New York when it come to Covid-19:

Texas has no public subway service. People drive in cars.
1 punch knock out. You win.

Wow, Candycorn declares winner just like her buddy Dragonlady while never offering facts as usual and I wonder why?

Simple, Texas is proving that their leadership from the Governor to the Mayors the virus could be contained and not spread.

Also candycorn care to explain the mass transit that the people of Dallas and Houston use daily or will you run away from this discussion screaming " Trump " as you usually do?

The ignorance and arrogance that many of you on the left have when defending New York failure is AMAZING!

So, you believe that the reason why New York could not contain the virus is because of the Subway system, then explain Illinois seeing Chi-town has one and yet Chicago is not suffering as much!?!

No, the fact is you see a Democrat Governor and Mayor and believe their failure issomeone to something else that caused their failure but reality is Cuomo and de Blasio failed the people of New York!

When California, Texas and Illinois have far less deaths and sick than New York the failure is on New Your leardership!

My arrogance comes from people like you giving me a superiority complex. Take this post for example.

You're comparing the public transit systems in NY with the ones in Dallas and Houston?

You're dumber than I thought.

Your blob's DHS on 3/10 mandated that the thousands of people returning to the US via air travel land at 13 airports. 2 were in metro NYC. Once there, the blob didn't have enough people on the ground to screen the untested travelers whom his DHS was forcing to stand shoulder-to-shoulder for hours on end.

This is why you saw so many outbreaks in Arlington, TX (it was one of the airports as well) as well as Detroit (another one of the airports). It was a botch job from the word "go" by your blob as well as the leadership in NYC--mayor, PA chairs, etc...

As everyone can see Candycorn can not read because if she did she would have noticed in another post I state Trump was a failure but he is my blog according to her way of thinking!

In your own response you just admitted that DFW was also one of the thirteen places people came in and yet just 40k infected and a little over 1k dead but of course you will then lie and say that is not true either.

Also you lying troll in my response to you I pointed to Chicago subway system and boy did you ignore that and why?

Simple, you can't handle the damn truth!

I also gave Gavin Newsom of California credit for doing a better job that Cuomo by stating California which has a larger population had less infected and deaths, and you ignored that!

All you can do is troll and lie, so deal with the facts or will you lie some more?
Most of the commuters at DFW got into their cars. Most of the commuters at JFK and EWR got onto the subway. I'm not sure what is so perplexing to you about the reason the numbers are so much higher in NYC than elsewhere. The population density is not even remotely comparable. When your blob forced everyone to stand for hours shoulder-to-shoulder; there were consequences. When the NYC officials did it on their subways; there were consequences. Crediting the officials in Texas with having less population density is like crediting the Sheiks in Saudi for the oil under their nation. Neither did anything to create it.

More lies by Candkkkorn as usual.

Notice she will not even write about my comments when it concerns California and Illinois and just focuses DFW and can you tell me why Cuomo did not intervene and set up a system in his own State for people returning from China?

Texas had or has a system but I am sure you will claim that was not Cuomo job when in fact it is.

Also more people were standing side by side in DFW and L.A. than JFK and had to walk out of the airport to catch trains or buses to their cars...

Oh, I bet you believe here in Texas we just jump from the plane right into our cars or trucks!

Again Candykkkane California nor Texas had the issues that New York had, so why is Cuomo such a failure?

I mentioned population density. Seeing as how you're incredibly dense, I would think you could understand it.

I also mentioned L.A. and Chicago and let be clear you are just trying to excuse Cuomo for his failure.

First it was the subways...

Then it was all the people at the airports...

Now it is population density...

Next you will proclaim that it is because a Space Alien by the name of Trump did it!

The population size of Houston is the fourth largest city in America and has more illegals than New York, so the pandemic should have hit Houston harder than New York or be percentage wise even but it is not.

Fact is Cuomo failed while governor's like Newsom and Abbott did not!

It hurt to know your boy is as bad as Trump when it comes to leadership?

I mentioned population density a few posts ago. I made the assumption that you had some clue as to what you were talking about. My bad.

Wow, Candycorn declares winner just like her buddy Dragonlady while never offering facts as usual and I wonder why?

Simple, Texas is proving that their leadership from the Governor to the Mayors the virus could be contained and not spread.

Also candycorn care to explain the mass transit that the people of Dallas and Houston use daily or will you run away from this discussion screaming " Trump " as you usually do?

The ignorance and arrogance that many of you on the left have when defending New York failure is AMAZING!

So, you believe that the reason why New York could not contain the virus is because of the Subway system, then explain Illinois seeing Chi-town has one and yet Chicago is not suffering as much!?!

No, the fact is you see a Democrat Governor and Mayor and believe their failure issomeone to something else that caused their failure but reality is Cuomo and de Blasio failed the people of New York!

When California, Texas and Illinois have far less deaths and sick than New York the failure is on New Your leardership!

My arrogance comes from people like you giving me a superiority complex. Take this post for example.

You're comparing the public transit systems in NY with the ones in Dallas and Houston?

Your blob's DHS on 3/10 mandated that the thousands of people returning to the US via air travel land at 13 airports. 2 were in metro NYC. Once there, the blob didn't have enough people on the ground to screen the untested travelers whom his DHS was forcing to stand shoulder-to-shoulder for hours on end.

This is why you saw so many outbreaks in Arlington, TX (it was one of the airports as well) as well as Detroit (another one of the airports). It was a botch job from the word "go" by your blob as well as the leadership in NYC--mayor, PA chairs, etc...

As everyone can see Candycorn can not read because if she did she would have noticed in another post I state Trump was a failure but he is my blog according to her way of thinking!

In your own response you just admitted that DFW was also one of the thirteen places people came in and yet just 40k infected and a little over 1k dead but of course you will then lie and say that is not true either.

Also you lying troll in my response to you I pointed to Chicago subway system and boy did you ignore that and why?

I also gave Gavin Newsom of California credit for doing a better job that Cuomo by stating California which has a larger population had less infected and deaths, and you ignored that!

All you can do is troll and lie, so deal with the facts or will you lie some more?
Most of the commuters at DFW got into their cars. Most of the commuters at JFK and EWR got onto the subway. I'm not sure what is so perplexing to you about the reason the numbers are so much higher in NYC than elsewhere. The population density is not even remotely comparable. When your blob forced everyone to stand for hours shoulder-to-shoulder; there were consequences. When the NYC officials did it on their subways; there were consequences. Crediting the officials in Texas with having less population density is like crediting the Sheiks in Saudi for the oil under their nation. Neither did anything to create it.

So boys and girls you can see Candykkkorn and Dragonlady can not write the facts that Cuomo and de Blasio failed in their leadership while Abbott and Newsome did a better job.
Here is what I wrote earlier this morning:

"It was a botch job from the word "go" by your blob as well as the leadership in NYC--mayor, PA chairs, etc..." De Blasio is the mayor, right? Perhaps you should learn how to read.

They claim the subway is the only why the virus could spread because all those people in other airports were safer because no subway system.
Of course I never made any such argument. I did say that non New Yorkers are less transit dependent but, of course, in your unabashed hatred of reading and comprehension; you must have missed it.

Fact is Texas and California have a larger population, more major cities and busier airports and still they are not the shining example that Candykkkorn want to show off because well Texas is ran by a Republican Governor!
Your blob forced travelers through 2 NYC airports. Texas only had one. Sorry. You're wrong again.

Don't know why she hate California so much...

Wow; you're full of shit.

Someone claiming the nonsense you just did is hilarious seeing you are the one screaming " Your Blob " like the loser troll you are, so why should anyone treat you kindly in any responses!

You proclaim Cuomo failed but then in the next breath blame Cuomo failure on Trump as usual and why?

Simple, Cuomo is a Democrat and had he been Republican you would be nailing his ass to the wall and never mentioning Trump.

Also I mentioned California and Chicago in my responses and you ignored them and why?

Because it defeat your argument about Subways, Population Density and Airports.

You can not accept Cuomo failure and you then have the nerve to lecture me about not reading your responses when it is clear as day you cherry pick what you want to respond to and then write " Your Blob " as it is your way to say " I win "!

No Candykkkorn the reality is Cuomo failed unlike the Governor's of California and Texas and your boy de Blasio should be thrown out of New York for his stupidity because at least the Mayor of Chicago, Houston and L.A. were never arrogantlike that prick!

Oh, Houston Mayor is Black and Democrat before you claim he is a white Republican...

In the end what you offer fails so badly that you will now double down and proclaim " It is your Blob fault " while ignoring what I wrote as ususl!

So what will be your next excuse why New York Governor was a failure?

Chicago has a Subway...

L.A. has the second largest population...

DFW and L.A. had tons of flights...

So what is your next excuse?

INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS you dolt.
Nobody flies into Dallas from Europe. They fly into New York. From Asia, they land in California or Seattle.

The disease didn’t come in through local airports. It came from Asia and Europe. Staff at those airports processed them and went home to their communities.

Chicago doesn’t have a lot of international fliers either.

Canada tested everybody that came in from Asia and Europe and didn’t have an outbreak until the Snowbirds came home from the USA when we closed the border.

All of your so-called theories of the spread based on your partisan idiocy, are BULLSHIT.

The disease spread first in the big blue states because that’s where it arrived first.

People do fly from Dallas to Europe.

JFK and EWR probably have more international travelers (they combined have almost 2X what DFW have in terms of all passengers).

What Bruce refuses to or can't understand is that his blob forced people to stand for hours shoulder-to-shoulder. He can't admit the blob screwed up. Hence is the life of a blob-supporter. You are so used to BS'ing everyone else, you end up BS'ing yourself. Poor Bruce.

Here we go again with another lie by Candykkorn.

And KandyKane refuses to admit that California and Texas did a better Job than New York...

So boys and girls you can see Candykkkorn and Dragonlady can not write the facts that Cuomo and de Blasio failed in their leadership while Abbott and Newsome did a better job.

"It was a botch job from the word "go" by your blob as well as the leadership in NYC--mayor, PA chairs, etc..." De Blasio is the mayor, right? Perhaps you should learn how to read.

They claim the subway is the only why the virus could spread because all those people in other airports were safer because no subway system.
Of course I never made any such argument. I did say that non New Yorkers are less transit dependent but, of course, in your unabashed hatred of reading and comprehension; you must have missed it.

Fact is Texas and California have a larger population, more major cities and busier airports and still they are not the shining example that Candykkkorn want to show off because well Texas is ran by a Republican Governor!
Your blob forced travelers through 2 NYC airports. Texas only had one. Sorry. You're wrong again.

You are fantastically uninformed and ignorant. If you can’t understand why population density and public transit made a difference you should just stop posting now.

It is not our job to educate you on these things. Or why international travel into these states made a huge difference.

Or why without testing both states were doomed.

Who the fuck are you writing to?

You are the one that got caught lying about New York having the two largest airports in the World and you have the nerve to tell anyone they should stop writing?

DFW is busier than New York and so is L.A., so you should educate yourself you lying troll!

You embarrassed yourself and I pointed to Chicago, L.A. and Texas as examples later in this thread and I know your comment was to me and not Candykkkorn!

So give me a link to support your claim New York is the two largest airports in the world or will you then lie and deny what your wrote because you know you failed?

Also why wasn't Chicago or L.A. hit as hard as New York?

Also you do know DFW is a International Airport and is in the top ten in flights and planes where JFK is not!

So go educate yourself before lecturing me!

I said two of the biggest.

Dulles isn’t an international hub. Nobody flies into Dallas from Europe or Asia. That’s where the disease came from. Dulles gets international flights from Central and South America, neither of which had early infection.

If you’re flying from Europe, you go to New York to connect with other flights. Not Chicago. LA and California shut down first and they had trackers and tracers, and no public transit.

Toronto has population of just under 3 million, a large international airport, and public transit. 7775 cases, 5449 recovered. 622 deaths.

Toronto has testing from day 1.

DFW has international flights. Non-stop.

1589369860942.png

You are fantastically uninformed and ignorant. If you can’t understand why population density and public transit made a difference you should just stop posting now.

It is not our job to educate you on these things. Or why international travel into these states made a huge difference.

You are the one that got caught lying about New York having the two largest airports in the World and you have the nerve to tell anyone they should stop writing?

DFW is busier than New York and so is L.A., so you should educate yourself you lying troll!

You embarrassed yourself and I pointed to Chicago, L.A. and Texas as examples later in this thread and I know your comment was to me and not Candykkkorn!

So give me a link to support your claim New York is the two largest airports in the world or will you then lie and deny what your wrote because you know you failed?

Also you do know DFW is a International Airport and is in the top ten in flights and planes where JFK is not!

Dulles isn’t an international hub. Nobody flies into Dallas from Europe or Asia. That’s where the disease came from. Dulles gets international flights from Central and South America, neither of which had early infection.

If you’re flying from Europe, you go to New York to connect with other flights. Not Chicago. LA and California shut down first and they had trackers and tracers, and no public transit.

Toronto has population of just under 3 million, a large international airport, and public transit. 7775 cases, 5449 recovered. 622 deaths.

Another lie by Dragonlady!

Even KandyKane told you they have direct flights and you double down on " No they don't " and you said the two largest airports in the world and not what you just wrote!

Notice she will not even write about my comments when it concerns California and Illinois and just focuses DFW and can you tell me why Cuomo did not intervene and set up a system in his own State for people returning from China?

Texas had or has a system but I am sure you will claim that was not Cuomo job when in fact it is.

Also more people were standing side by side in DFW and L.A. than JFK and had to walk out of the airport to catch trains or buses to their cars...

Oh, I bet you believe here in Texas we just jump from the plane right into our cars or trucks!

Again Candykkkane California nor Texas had the issues that New York had, so why is Cuomo such a failure?

I mentioned population density. Seeing as how you're incredibly dense, I would think you could understand it.

I also mentioned L.A. and Chicago and let be clear you are just trying to excuse Cuomo for his failure.

Next you will proclaim that it is because a Space Alien by the name of Trump did it!

The population size of Houston is the fourth largest city in America and has more illegals than New York, so the pandemic should have hit Houston harder than New York or be percentage wise even but it is not.

I mentioned population density a few posts ago. I made the assumption that you had some clue as to what you were talking about. My bad.

Someone claiming the nonsense you just did is hilarious seeing you are the one screaming " Your Blob " like the loser troll you are, so why should anyone treat you kindly in any responses!

You proclaim Cuomo failed but then in the next breath blame Cuomo failure on Trump as usual and why?

Simple, Cuomo is a Democrat and had he been Republican you would be nailing his ass to the wall and never mentioning Trump.

Also I mentioned California and Chicago in my responses and you ignored them and why?

You can not accept Cuomo failure and you then have the nerve to lecture me about not reading your responses when it is clear as day you cherry pick what you want to respond to and then write " Your Blob " as it is your way to say " I win "!

No Candykkkorn the reality is Cuomo failed unlike the Governor's of California and Texas and your boy de Blasio should be thrown out of New York for his stupidity because at least the Mayor of Chicago, Houston and L.A. were never arrogantlike that prick!

Oh, Houston Mayor is Black and Democrat before you claim he is a white Republican...

In the end what you offer fails so badly that you will now double down and proclaim " It is your Blob fault " while ignoring what I wrote as ususl!

Chicago has a Subway...

Nobody flies into Dallas from Europe. They fly into New York. From Asia, they land in California or Seattle.

The disease didn’t come in through local airports. It came from Asia and Europe. Staff at those airports processed them and went home to their communities.

Canada tested everybody that came in from Asia and Europe and didn’t have an outbreak until the Snowbirds came home from the USA when we closed the border.

All of your so-called theories of the spread based on your partisan idiocy, are BULLSHIT.

The disease spread first in the big blue states because that’s where it arrived first.

JFK and EWR probably have more international travelers (they combined have almost 2X what DFW have in terms of all passengers).

What Bruce refuses to or can't understand is that his blob forced people to stand for hours shoulder-to-shoulder. He can't admit the blob screwed up. Hence is the life of a blob-supporter. You are so used to BS'ing everyone else, you end up BS'ing yourself. Poor Bruce.

And KandyKane refuses to admit that California and Texas did a better Job than New York...

And you refuse to acknowledge population densities are different. Either you're playing stupid or you are stupid. Take your pick.

Many of you have been wanting to compare the U.S. response to the Covid-19 outbreak to countries like China, South Korea, New Zealand and Germany but what should be done is let compare the Covid-19 outbreak and the State Government response instead...

State of New York has had over 340k infected with the Covid-19 virus State of Texas has over 40k infected...

State of New York had over 27k deaths from Covid-19 while State of Texas had only over 1k deaths...

State of New York population is just south of 20m while the State of Texas population is just south of 30m.

Now some of you are going to mention New York State has New York City and is a international hub while forgetting Texas has Houston and Dallas as International Hubs and has border crossing with Mexico that goes from Brownsville to El Paso while the Port of Houston is one of the largest ports in the World.

So let compare and let me ask you what did Governor Greg Abbott do better than Governor Andrew Cuomo?

What did Mayor Sylvester Turner of Houston do correctly that Mayor Bill de Blasio didn't do?

You also need to know that Texas is a Minority-Majority State with Cities like San Antonio, Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth with populations over a million while having a large border with Mexico and most of Texas Major Cities are Democratically ran...

That information is for those that believe Texas is some redneck haven ran only by Republicans...

So left let compare the States and each Governor response and you tell me why Texas has less cases and deaths when it come to Covid-19...

Links are provided and let remember also Texas Economy is in the top ten of the World along with California...

So what did Texas do correctly that New York failed at?
Let me take a stab at it. Because Texas didn't take their infected and put them in with the ones most weakest to the virus putting thousands in the grave.

Also Dulles is D.C. and not DFW!

Chicago has a Subway...

And you refuse to acknowledge population densities are different. Either you're playing stupid or you are stupid. Take your pick.

Oh, I am playing stupid or I am stupid while you have Dragonlady claiming bullshit in here that is not true!

California is a International Hub like Texas and suffered far less than New York, and Chicago has a high population density and suffered less!

All of those were mentioned before and your daft lying ass ignored them and wht?

It defeat your argument!

Even KandyKane told you they have direct flights and you double down on " No they don't " and you said the two largest airports in the world and not what you just wrote!

And once again Bruce plays “gotcha” instead of acknowledging facts.

Check the numbers Bruce. How many people fly from Europe to Dallas per day versus how many fly into New York?

Just that one figure. I don’t know anyone who has ever flown into Dallas. Everyone I know has passed through New York either going into the USA or out of it. Myself included.

I know Texans think everything is bigger and better in Texas. It’s not.

Check the numbers Bruce. How many people fly from Europe to Dulles per day versus how many fly into New York?

Just that one figure. I don’t know anyone who has ever flown into Dulles. Everyone I know has passed through New York either going into the USA or out of it.

God damn you are fucking stupid!

DFW is not Dulles!

Dulles is in Washington D.C.!

Learn where the two airports are!

And you do not know shit!

First you said no international flights fly into DFW!

Then you claim New York airports are the two largest!

You then confuse Dulles with DFW!

Chicago has a Subway...

Oh, I am playing stupid or I am stupid while you have Dragonlady claiming bullshit in here that is not true!

California is a International Hub like Texas and suffered far less than New York, and Chicago has a high population density and suffered less!

All of those were mentioned before and your daft lying ass ignored them and wht?

It defeat your argument!

Her being wrong about flights doesn't disallow your incredible density (pun intended) in admitting that 500 people living in one building; using the same elevators, 5,000 people standing in Penn Station are different than the largely commuter cities like Houston, Dallas, LA, etc...

Check the numbers Bruce. How many people fly from Europe to Dallas per day versus how many fly into New York?

Just that one figure. I don’t know anyone who has ever flown into Dallas. Everyone I know has passed through New York either going into the USA or out of it. Myself included.

Bruce is from Texas? That explains the inability to reason.

Check the numbers Bruce. How many people fly from Europe to Dulles per day versus how many fly into New York?

Just that one figure. I don’t know anyone who has ever flown into Dulles. Everyone I know has passed through New York either going into the USA or out of it.

DFW is not Dulles!

EWR and JFK have about 2X the number of passengers than DFW. Your blob forced all those international flights into 13 cities; 2 were in metro NYC. Hence the greater number of cases. Democratic Party Mayor Bill DeBlasio screwed up too as well as the PA Chairman whom I assume is a democrat also.

DFW is not Dulles!

EWR and JFK have about 2X the number of passengers than DFW. Your blob forced all those international flights into 13 cities; 2 were in metro NYC. Hence the greater number of cases. Democratic Party Mayor Bill DeBlasio screwed up too as well as the PA Chairman whom I assume is a democrat also.

Goddamn and yet Cuomo didn't do anything wrong and your trollish response is " your blob "...

Let say they had twice the many people coming in which would be from Europe and not Asia because most come in LA and Dallas or Denver and connect to New York, buy let use your numbers and L.A. along with California should have been rocked harder then and were not!

The containment and spread was on Cuomo watch and Newsome and Abbott did a better job!

Chicago has a Subway...

It defeat your argument!

Her being wrong about flights doesn't disallow your incredible density (pun intended) in admitting that 500 people living in one building; using the same elevators, 5,000 people standing in Penn Station are different than the largely commuter cities like Houston, Dallas, LA, etc...

Then you and her can not explain why Chicago was not rocked as hard...

Again, you can not admit California and Texas did a better job and she is wrong just like you!

Bruce is from Texas? That explains the inability to reason.

I live in Texas but I am from Toronto...

Isn't funny I am wrong and yet Dragonlady lying and your lying and trolling is perfect?

Fact is New York failed and Texas along with California did a better job!

I needed to correct myself because Houston has a Train System but still the fact Texans do not ride a train system can not be the reason why we did not get as infected as New York?

Well, part of NYC's problem was that they didn't limit the number of people on their subways or take steps to sanitize the seats and trains while encouraging people to continue to use the subways and trains.

So you would say lack of sanitation?

Interesting but still let remember Houston, Texas has flights daily from regions of the World ( Asia ) and has the Houston Medical Center, so again why didn't Houston get nailed like New York City?

The Mayor is Democrat and the County Judge is also Democrat and yet it seem Houston and Texas took this more seriously than New York State or City...

It's a management thingie.
Texas Democrats deal with it.
New York Democrats pass it along to someone else.... I mean that in a good way...

New Topics

Forum List

Back