Start fighting fire with fire

You do understand there's heightend racial tension because the dems need the votes right?
What I understand is that after the torture and murder of George Floyd, black people have had enough. That incident was the tipping point, in my opinion. I support them 100%.
It has nothing to do with Dems needing votes.

Call me when you GOPpers are willing to listen to the facts about science....

You do understand there's heightend racial tension because the dems need the votes right?
What I understand is that after the torture and murder of George Floyd, black people have had enough. That incident was the tipping point, in my opinion. I support them 100%.

The torture and murder of George Floyd ?

BINGO!
You NEVER mention the pregnant woman he almost killed at gun point or any of the other long list of crimes he committed.
You freaking FRAUDSTER

I say you don't give a SHIT about Floyd. it's just another excuse to try to take what you failed to earn in life.

these left wing thugs politically need to be hit right in the chops. I'm tired of nice with these bottom feeders.

Tell us that on November 4.

View attachment 362931
Sup Shittingbull?

I hope you still feel that way November 4th
Do you actually think if Trump gets handed the presidency the protests will end?
Do you think our fight for equality will end?
Its not going to end until all Americans are treated as equals.
By any means necessary.
As far as I'm concerned I will fight to the death. I have accomplished everything I set out to accomplish. My bucket list is empty. I would rather die than to continue to live like this.
Live like how? Explain how your life is so terrible compared to say these folks?
Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 7.29.48 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 7.28.56 AM.png

I'm not biased. I am convinced. I'm convinced trump is the worst president ever. He, himself convinced me of this.
When I first started coming here, I was a Republican.
Observing trumps words and actions forced me to leave the Republican party for good.

Again you blatantly lie through your teeth.
Presidents change....you CANNOT change your fundamental beliefs because of someone elses actions. You CHOOSE to change because you are weak and never trusted yourself in the first place. You will change again eventually.....blowing with the wind.
If Trump was as bad a President as you say, you would vote differently, while retaining your core beliefs.

You were never Republican. You were Jello, wobbling to a new party when your feelings got hurt.

Trump has done more for black people than Obama did in 8 years.
You say all this BS but cannot cite specific examples. You are brainwashed by CNN is what the problem is. If they say "JUMP", you ask how far.
But again, you CHOOSE to be ignorant and racist and hateful. That's on you.

If it belongs to all Americans, then why is YOUR party working so hard to isolate and demonize other Americans?
Why is YOUR party hell bent on empowering some and trampling others?
Sry, not buying it
The same could be said about YOUR party, but this is not about party. This is about the change that is coming. Things that you take for granted are only a dream for some of us. Equality is going to happen whether you want it to or not. We tried protesting peacefully. You would not accept it. It has come down to by any means necessary. All this was 100% preventable.

"We"
Which marginalized group are you a part of?

I'm not biased. I am convinced. I'm convinced trump is the worst president ever. He, himself convinced me of this.
When I first started coming here, I was a Republican.
Observing trumps words and actions forced me to leave the Republican party for good.

Again you blatantly lie through your teeth.
Presidents change....you CANNOT change your fundamental beliefs because of someone elses actions. You CHOOSE to change because you are weak and never trusted yourself in the first place. You will change again eventually.....blowing with the wind.
If Trump was as bad a President as you say, you would vote differently, while retaining your core beliefs.

You were never Republican. You were Jello, wobbling to a new party when your feelings got hurt.

Trump has done more for black people than Obama did in 8 years.
You say all this BS but cannot cite specific examples. You are brainwashed by CNN is what the problem is. If they say "JUMP", you ask how far.
But again, you CHOOSE to be ignorant and racist and hateful. That's on you.
Only a great fool thinks he knows what goes on inside other peoples brains.
You are that great fool.
You have no clue who I have voted for or why.

We are already into the fire.
In the midst of a global pandemic with 3,474,641 cases and 138,183 dead, racial tensions not seen since the 60's, unemployment not seen since the great depression and a President who doesn't give two shits about the American people, only himself. This needs to end.

They're pretty much saddled with this donkey.

"...what would happen if a smaller percentage of blacks turned out:

- At 90 percent black turn-out, Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes slide into the GOP column.

- At 75 percent black turn-out, Pennsylvania’s 21 electoral votes go Republican.

- At 70 percent Michigan’s 17 electoral votes turn from blue to red.

- At 50 percent the GOP collects Delawre’s three electoral votes.

I don’t know what a realistic number to project is for the effects of angry black apathy, but I’ll stop at 50 percent. It may be that going as low as 75 percent is unrealistic. Most likely it’s impossible to say. (And this doesn’t take into account things like congressional districts where black voters make the margin of difference.)"

Do Democrats need the black vote? | RobertEmmet

And you have absolutely NO FACTS to support your contention... blacks are picked on! Boo hoo.... Oh my... a criminal resists arrest.
THAT's a criminal charge do you understand? Regardless white or black... resist arrest and you are charged with a crime.
Now you tell me that if you are asked by the cops put your hands behind your back and you resist, what do you think the cops do? Walk away?

Now the majority of PEOPLE that are arrested don't resist. They are the smart ones.
The ones both black and white that resist, they have problems.
It is as simple as that. Spend your time helping the people who have problems with authority figures. Be a Big Brother. Help the majority of
black kids with no father-figure, i.e. no authority figure to understand what Chris Rock has said!
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police! First shown 01/10/2006...

these left wing thugs politically need to be hit right in the chops. I'm tired of nice with these bottom feeders.

Tell us that on November 4.

View attachment 362931
You missed the one where people can just randomly pick their gender, which dismisses science and facts while insulting powerful women.

Maybe you should change your moniker to AzogtheDeflector.
Maybe you should respond to the accuracy of my post? How am I deflecting?

View attachment 363057
yet for some reason, people still talk with you.

the author's agenda sort of lost the message there. LOL

This is not just your country anymore.
It belongs to all Americans and you are going to have to adapt.

If it belongs to all Americans, then why is YOUR party working so hard to isolate and demonize other Americans?
Why is YOUR party hell bent on empowering some and trampling others?
Sry, not buying it

Where are we rioting, shooting police officers, and taking over sections of cities ?

If that is what we have to adapt to, better wear your Kevlar.

I hope you still feel that way November 4th
Do you actually think if Trump gets handed the presidency the protests will end?
Do you think our fight for equality will end?
Its not going to end until all Americans are treated as equals.
By any means necessary.
As far as I'm concerned I will fight to the death. I have accomplished everything I set out to accomplish. My bucket list is empty. I would rather die than to continue to live like this.

And the good news is, you may get your chance.

Forum List

Back