Start fighting fire with fire

these left wing thugs politically need to be hit right in the chops. I'm tired of nice with these bottom feeders.

Tell us that on November 4.

View attachment 362931
And are nation is in decline. Tribalism is our future with protection of areas more important then the nation as a whole.

The nation is on the rise no doubt due to it being in the hands of the new working generation.

My ONLY concern is getting Trump out of power.

Proof of abject ignorance.

You have swallowed the CNN MSNBC bait hook line and sinker
You've swallowed every fake bit of crap they have fed you.

Trump is not perfect, but the Democrat party is a disaster.
Look at Chicago, NYC, Sanfranciso and nearly EVERY Democrat controlled area.

Look at what you want !!
Seriously, you could not be more of a fool.

these left wing thugs politically need to be hit right in the chops. I'm tired of nice with these bottom feeders.
Ummmm... When did you start?

I won't be voting for Trump, but voting for Biden is insanity.
My ONLY concern is getting Trump out of power.

1594680311670.png

Proof ob abject ignorance.

You have swallowed the CNN MSNBC bait hook line and sinker
Thats where you are wrong. I don't watch TV at all.
What I do is observe Trumps words and actions and draw my own conclusions.

LIAR !!!!
If you listened to him and watched his ACTIONS you would see he has been more of a friend to blacks than Obama was.
He's done more for them.

Does he sometimes say stupid shit? Yes he does.
But that is FAR less harmful than Obama's support of the overthrow of Egypt for example.

You are a disappointment to the multi-racial race.
If you ever learn to think for yourself let us know.

If you were not so Ultra Biased, you would not have to ask that question
I'm not biased. I am convinced. I'm convinced trump is the worst president ever. He, himself convinced me of this.
When I first started coming here, I was a Republican.
Observing trumps words and actions forced me to leave the Republican party for good.

If it belongs to all Americans, then why is YOUR party working so hard to isolate and demonize other Americans?
Why is YOUR party hell bent on empowering some and trampling others?
Sry, not buying it
The same could be said about YOUR party, but this is not about party. This is about the change that is coming. Things that you take for granted are only a dream for some of us. Equality is going to happen whether you want it to or not. We tried protesting peacefully. You would not accept it. It has come down to by any means necessary. All this was 100% preventable.

Sure by giving your kind everything you want even when you don't earn, or deserve it.

Forum List

Back