Start fighting fire with fire

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

these left wing thugs politically need to be hit right in the chops. I'm tired of nice with these bottom feeders.

these left wing thugs politically need to be hit right in the chops. I'm tired of nice with these bottom feeders.

Tell us that on November 4.

1594676504961.png

Hopefully it starts before November 4 with the end result being dim bulb Biden staying in his basement for good. Time will tell.

View attachment 362931

See you then, Shitting Bull.

Until then, anytime you'd like to debate the constitution, I'd be happy to oblige.

What facts are there that we can't stand.

That Adam Schitt beats his gay lover ?

Hopefully it starts before November 4 with the end result being dim bulb Biden staying in his basement for good. Time will tell.
I too, am waiting for November! :happy-1:

View attachment 362931

You forgot LGBTQ People and Healthcare. I know, there's only 8 slots. :)

View attachment 362931
Thats the guy who announced the wrong miss Universe winner

which makes the perfect mascot for the libs

Last edited:
This is not just your country anymore.
It belongs to all Americans and you are going to have to adapt.

If it belongs to all Americans, then why is YOUR party working so hard to isolate and demonize other Americans?
Why is YOUR party hell bent on empowering some and trampling others?
Sry, not buying it

If it belongs to all Americans, then why is YOUR party working so hard to isolate and demonize other Americans?
Sry, not buying it
The same could be said about YOUR party, but this is not about party. This is about the change that is coming. Things that you take for granted are only a dream for some of us. Equality is going to happen whether you want it to or not. We tried protesting peacefully. You would not accept it. It has come down to by any means necessary. All this was 100% preventable.

View attachment 362931

See you then, Shitting Bull.

Until then, anytime you'd like to debate the constitution, I'd be happy to oblige.

What facts are there that we can't stand.

That Adam Schitt beats his gay lover ?
Tell me that the MSM is NOT biased?
With this proof, please tell me you are an honest person?
96%news2Hillary.png

I hope you still feel that way November 4th
Do you actually think if Trump gets handed the presidency the protests will end?
Do you think our fight for equality will end?
Its not going to end until all Americans are treated as equals.
By any means necessary.
As far as I'm concerned I will fight to the death. I have accomplished everything I set out to accomplish. My bucket list is empty. I would rather die than to continue to live like this.

Do you actually think if Trump gets handed the presidency the protests will end?
By any means necessary.
As far as I'm concerned I will fight to the death. I have accomplished everything I set out to accomplish. My bucket list is empty. I would rather die than to continue to live like this.

Do you think anything will change on the off chance Biden wins?

By any means necessary.

Live like what?

Sry, not buying it
The same could be said about YOUR party, but this is not about party. This is about the change that is coming. Things that you take for granted are only a dream for some of us. Equality is going to happen whether you want it to or not. We tried protesting peacefully. You would not accept it. It has come down to by any means necessary. All this was 100% preventable.

If you are a black man, then you are pathetic.
I probably have as many black friends as you.
FEW have had any problems.
MOST are higher educated, successful people.

Those who have failed in life want someone to blame.

All it is.

Forum List

Back