Start fighting fire with fire

Folks,
If we fail to keep Democrats out of power........

Life as you knew it will vaporize
This is not just your country anymore.
It belongs to all Americans and you are going to have to adapt.
You have been duped into believing that the America now belongs to the Mob of Cop hating, Trump Hating, America Hating Haters. The Marxists are playing you just like the Democrats have played you all of your life.

these left wing thugs politically need to be hit right in the chops. I'm tired of nice with these bottom feeders.

Tell us that on November 4.

View attachment 362931
Occupy democrats.

How fucked can you get?

If it belongs to all Americans, then why is YOUR party working so hard to isolate and demonize other Americans?
Why is YOUR party hell bent on empowering some and trampling others?
Sry, not buying it
The same could be said about YOUR party, but this is not about party. This is about the change that is coming. Things that you take for granted are only a dream for some of us. Equality is going to happen whether you want it to or not. We tried protesting peacefully. You would not accept it. It has come down to by any means necessary. All this was 100% preventable.
do tell

Folks,
If we fail to keep Democrats out of power........

Life as you knew it will vaporize
This is not just your country anymore.
It belongs to all Americans and you are going to have to adapt.

Adapt to what, roving gangs killing innocent people because commiecrats won't let the police do their job? I don't think so.

1594680311670.png
We are already into the fire.
In the midst of a global pandemic with 3,474,641 cases and 138,183 dead, racial tensions not seen since the 60's, unemployment not seen since the great depression and a President who doesn't give two shits about the American people, only himself. This needs to end.

You do understand there's heightend racial tension because the dems need the votes right?

I hope you still feel that way November 4th
Do you actually think if Trump gets handed the presidency the protests will end?
Do you think our fight for equality will end?
Its not going to end until all Americans are treated as equals.
By any means necessary.
As far as I'm concerned I will fight to the death. I have accomplished everything I set out to accomplish. My bucket list is empty. I would rather die than to continue to live like this.

Live like what, commie? Sounds like you have realized the American dream, but now you want to destroy the opportunity for others. Is that what you call equality?

these left wing thugs politically need to be hit right in the chops. I'm tired of nice with these bottom feeders.

View attachment 362931
You missed the one where people can just randomly pick their gender, which dismisses science and facts while insulting powerful women.

Do you think anything will change on the off chance Biden wins?
Hard to say, but I know things will only get worse with Trump.
I am willing to take a chance with Biden.

Worse, how so? Before Covid we had a historic economy where lower wages were rising faster than any other. Why would you want to destroy that?

View attachment 362931
You missed the one where people can just randomly pick their gender, which dismisses science and facts while insulting powerful women.

Maybe you should change your moniker to AzogtheDeflector.

View attachment 362931

Maybe you should respond to the accuracy of my post? How am I deflecting?

View attachment 362931

1594687436700.png

View attachment 362931

View attachment 363057
Again what was not factual about my post, with which a Mod agreed. You’re the one who is stupid. But I ll give you a 3rd chance to explain. Don’t be a coward and answer me.

This is what I've been saying...
though, if we did, i'm sure it'll be considered racist

If it belongs to all Americans, then why is YOUR party working so hard to isolate and demonize other Americans?
Why is YOUR party hell bent on empowering some and trampling others?
Sry, not buying it
The same could be said about YOUR party, but this is not about party. This is about the change that is coming. Things that you take for granted are only a dream for some of us. Equality is going to happen whether you want it to or not. We tried protesting peacefully. You would not accept it. It has come down to by any means necessary. All this was 100% preventable.

Lol. Thats funny but really only ignorant groups ie libs, antifa, blm want to live under oppression and are pushing for communist rule. No thanks. Pound sand.

Forum List

Back