Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

I am emotionally tied to the issues that trump supports

And so are many libs that want to continue the alien invasion
His legal expenses have nothing to do with his stance on those policy issues. Yet you’re still upset about his legal expenses.

His legal expenses have nothing to do with his stance on those policy issues. Yet you’re still upset about his legal expenses.
You keep bringing it up, not me

If we can look beyond trump on this what libs are doing is constructing a banana republic that uses selective enforcement to punish political opponents of the ruling junta

In this case democrats using a politically biased DOJ to keep trump out of office

That should worry everyone

And these civil judgements are just the low hanging fruit. It'll be fun to see how he pony's up the cash to appeal.
^^^ why we hate the putrid rotten Dem scumbags. Never mind the law, the constitution, democracy there's no dirty trick or scheme Dems won't use to cling to power.

1708190220924.png

Lots of Trump NaziCons probably believe that!

what libs are doing is constructing a banana republic that uses selective enforcement to punish political opponents of the ruling junta
Dems are PROUD of their corrupt third world schemes. It's pretty clear Dems don't give a shit about America or our reputation in the world. Dems don't give a shit about our rights, the Constitution, the law or due process.

^^^ why we hate the putrid rotten Dem scumbags. Never mind the law, the constitution, democracy there's no dirty trick or scheme Dems won't use to cling to power.
The law?? You've already demonstrated multiple times you don't give a shit about the law when it comes to your savior, so spare me.
This is one man we're talking about. His corruption, his greed, his incompetence. He is finally experiencing justice. Something that with his (phantom) money, power, and influence has been able to evade for decades.
Where as you or I would not receive the type of preferential treatment he has.

Not anymore. And here's the big kicker. He has no one to blame but himself. He brought all of this on himself.

I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

There's a sucker born every minute.

You keep bringing it up, not me

If we can look beyond trump on this what libs are doing is constructing a banana republic that uses selective enforcement to punish political opponents of the ruling junta

In this case democrats using a politically biased DOJ to keep trump out of office

That should worry everyone
Or maybe he should stop doing stupid shit, and maybe you people should stop donating money to him by purchasing Trump trading cards.

You’d realize this if you weren’t so emotionally attached to him.

I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

Donating or raising money for a candidate is as American as apple pie.

Dems know this will get tossed on appeal. The only reason they did it was to drag Trump off the campaign trail into a courtroom, spew propaganda, smear and try to RIG the upcoming election. Dems know exactly what they are doing the putrid Dem filth.

They know what they're trying to do.

As long as his marks are willing to part with their money, he will more than happy to take it!

He will continue to play the victim, they buy into his victimhood. He really does not care about them, only their money. They are his own private bank. The money will flow as long as they buy into his con.

The law?? You've already demonstrated multiple times you don't give a shit about the law when it comes to your savior, so spare me.
This is one man we're talking about. His corruption, his greed, his incompetence. He is finally experiencing justice. Something that with his (phantom) money, power, and influence has been able to evade for decades.
Where as you or I would not receive the type of preferential treatment he has.

Not anymore. And here's the big kicker. He has no one to blame but himself. He brought all of this on himself.
Actual judges and legal experts say you Dems are lawless scumbags and election riggers.

Forum List

Back