Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

Give til it hurts!

I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

I guess the economy isn't as bad as maga's say if they can afford to donate to the grifter.

Ok, I see you only want to gloat over the banana republic victory in the war against trump

Whether it results in preventing trump to be president or not remains to be seen

But if the Deep State sabotages his campaign there are others to take his place
You seem upset about this. Will you be donating to Trump? I’m sure that will also be money well spent that you have no intention of spending yourself.

Maybe we can talk bripat9643 into donating his money again.

They will be needing a bigger boat.

No, is that a requirement of yours?

Trump made a good faith effort to build the wall and Texas is proving that the wall contributes toward stemming the alien invasion
He's not talking about Trump but Bannon, Kolfage and some other scammer that took donations and did not use to build wall but to benefit themselves. Money contributed to this scam did not go towards Trump's wall.

He's not talking about Trump but Bannon, Kolfage and some other scammer that took donations and did not use to build wall but to benefit themselves. Money contributed to this scam did not go towards Trump's wall.
Maybe so

Shame on all the public figures left and right living off the public dime

I’ll keep my eye on the target of ending the alien invasion along the mexican border

Which bripat donated to.

“Money well spent“ lol.

Forum List

Back