Stallone moving out of California

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Has just listed his home in Beverly Hills, will be moving permanently to Palm Beach to be neighbors with the Trumps and the Limbaughs.

California needs to reduce its taxes to remain competitive with Texas and Florida.

Has just listed his home in Beverly Hills, will be moving permanently to Palm Beach to be neighbors with the Trumps and the Limbaughs.

California needs to reduce its taxes to remain competitive with Texas and Florida.

Everybody is moving from the failed state of California......so they can bring their voting habits to other states.
New Yorkers moved to California and screwed the state up.....and so-on.....and so-on.
Democrats are the parasites of the country.

The house will sit there for years while Stallone continues to pay property taxes. Beverly Hills has lost half its value. It isn't just the outrageous taxes. Although Beverly Hills is still nice, it is surrounded by a city in rapidly spreading squalor. I lived there. Near Beverly Center. I know how bad it was then. I know a family of ten. Three generations. Leaving the country and giving up citizenship because of growing communism.

The house will sit there for years while Stallone continues to pay property taxes. Beverly Hills has lost half its value. It isn't just the outrageous taxes. Although Beverly Hills is still nice, it is surrounded by a city in rapidly spreading squalor. I lived there. Near Beverly Center. I know how bad it was then. I know a family of ten. Three generations. Leaving the country and giving up citizenship because of growing communism.
It is like the Kings live up in the hills and the serfs down in the valley.

Fuck that!!!
They need to cut taxes so the leftist assholes stay there.

THE PIECE OF SHIT UNITED STATES OF FUCKTARD AMERICA IS MIMICING CALIFORNIA.

GOD DAMN AMERICA-- HOME OF THE PUSSY-HAT SHIT STAINS.

TEXIT!!!

Texas-Flag-Small.gif

California will never be competitive with Texas and Florida. California will never give up their state income tax

Communalism is a global religion meaning one can fight it but one cannot run to escape it.

High end real estate in California is booming. 10 million dollar plus homes are selling just as fast this year as in past. Even lower end house sales has done well in 2020 with pre-existing home sales up 3.5%.

California will never be competitive with Texas and Florida. California will never give up their state income tax
$3.2 trillion= GDP California

1.78 trillion= GDP Texass

$1.16 Trillion= GDP Florida

California wins the number one spot for economics.

I doubt if Stallone is worried about taxes. If he is short of cash he could take a part time job doing inane commercials like Bruce Willis selling car parts, Tom Sellick selling mortgages and Snoop Dogg selling beer.

High end real estate in California is booming. 10 million dollar plus homes are selling just as fast this year as in past. Even lower end house sales has done well in 2020 with pre-existing home sales up 3.5%.
California is not hurting like the Trumpettes fantasize in fact they are Yuge on GDP being number one of all the 50 states.

The problem with California is, there is too many damn humans...I though that when I was gonna move there in 1978.

I doubt if Stallone is worried about taxes. If he is short of cash he could take a part time job doing inane commercials like Bruce Willis selling car parts, Tom Sellick selling mortgages and Snoop Dogg selling beer.
He's worth about 400 million

He had a killer place in Miami when I contracted for him...he tried to make the road have a guard house(owners/guest access only)...it was a public road since the twenties.They told him to fuck off.Madonnas was 3 houses (20 acres) north.
13 million + in upgrades, he told them to fuck off and Bruce Willis bought it.