Stallone moving out of California

Has just listed his home in Beverly Hills, will be moving permanently to Palm Beach to be neighbors with the Trumps and the Limbaughs.

California needs to reduce its taxes to remain competitive with Texas and Florida.

He had a killer place in Miami when I contracted for him...he tried to make the road have a guard house(owners/guest access only)...it was a public road since the twenties.They told him to fuck off.Madonnas was 3 houses (20 acres) north.
13 million + in upgrades, he told them to fuck off and Bruce Willis bought it.
No mention of the shooting range on the lower level or his huge Harley collection...or the purple heart wood "treehouse" to smoke cigars up in.. I built that, the bridge over the pond and put in about 300 hand selected orchids...my recommended varieties. Nice dude but...out there

Over the years people have reported with great joy about all the u hauls leaving california. I guess they hate California because ???, and yet California real estate went up and up. Still happening. My worry is the San Andreas fault letting loose.

Disney is moving out. They have Disney World which is doing fine. Disneyland is still closed with no opening date yet.