Staffer Accuses Joe Biden of Penetrative Forcible Sexual Assault

[
Look at the Leftards attempt to draw moral equivalency to Joe’s raping her!

Kavanaugh is laughing his ass off.
You have nothing. Trump has a history of predatory behavior. How many rapes Trump may have committed with his best buddy Jeff Epstein we may never know. We know he beat and raped at last one.
sorry but we dont "know" that,,,hes only been accused,,,

now biden on the other hand has several videos of him molesting young girls,,,
That is made up BS. Biden may be a bit touchy but he is not a child rapist like Trump seems to be. Link me to a law suit where Biden has been sued for child rape and then we’ll talk.
when was trump proven to be a child rapist???

as for joe ,,,well there are several cases of fondling little girls with video proof,,,we can only assume he either has or wants to take it further,,,
How many allegations do you want against Trump before you acknowledge he is a perv. Just admit Trump is a perv but he is your perv and dammit you will stick by your man!
I'l tell you what,,when he is proven to be a rapist you let me know and I will hand you the knife to cut his dick off,,,

in the mean time we have video proof that joe likes to fondle little girls and in my book thats enough for a good ole country ass whoopin
Smelling hair is strange I’ll give you that but it is not fondling by any means. Not one of those individuals has accused Biden of any wrongdoing. This latest allegation reeks of a smear campaign. Be that as it may, if she has been wronged sue away.
hes done a lot more than smelling hair,,,he cant keep his hands off of children that are not his,,,

we as adults warn our children about that very thing,,at least adults that care about children,,,
There is some strange Biden behavior. As I said if any of those children ever complained or said that Biden behaved inappropriately, I’d believe them. As of this date, not one child has said he was inappropriate. One woman said Biden sniffed her hair..weird..but hardly grabbing her by her pus**.

none that you know of,,,

sorry but the proof he likes little girls is there for the world to see,,,FFS he cant keep his hands off them,,,
Well be that as it may, we are left with a choice that is far from perfect IMHO.

It will all boil down to my senile old perv is better than your senile old perv.
I didnt and wont vote for trump,,,

and will vote for someone that hasnt lied cheated or stolen from me,,,yet,,,
that leaves out dems and repubes,,,

[

You have nothing. Trump has a history of predatory behavior. How many rapes Trump may have committed with his best buddy Jeff Epstein we may never know. We know he beat and raped at last one.

That is made up BS. Biden may be a bit touchy but he is not a child rapist like Trump seems to be. Link me to a law suit where Biden has been sued for child rape and then we’ll talk.

as for joe ,,,well there are several cases of fondling little girls with video proof,,,we can only assume he either has or wants to take it further,,,
How many allegations do you want against Trump before you acknowledge he is a perv. Just admit Trump is a perv but he is your perv and dammit you will stand by your man!

It’s OK Uncle Joe is a rapist, so is orange man!

You Leftards are pathetically hilarious.

Honestly I have to wonder about the smarts of Trumpers who start threads like this. Trump has more skeletons in his closet than Arlington. Biden has issues but nothing in Trump’s league.

He's just got a lot of pictures out there where he is making women feel uncomfortable.

You fuckers are so quick to turn on Trump.

This will be fun to watch if only to see how far you fucking hypocrites will go.

The shoe is on the other foot now. How is the left going to spin it because she isn't even a Trump supporting Deplorable.

Seems to be.

How fucking stupid can you be.

Yep....

1993 and she comes out now.

I don't care that it is Biden or anyone else.

We will never get good people to run if they have to tolerate this shit.

I still find the left to be fucking hypocrites given the shit storm they created over Kavennaugh.

She worked in his office
The Democrat Party is the party of "gentlemen" who will never give up certain expectations of "services" on a more or less personal basis from women who work in a subordinate role as secretaries, assistants etc.

I don't say "ladies" because that carries too much privilege and rank in that party, other than, well, don't be caught by some gentlemen's wife if you're a younger woman.

It's Bill Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky, the Jeffrey Epstein affair with the teenage girls' sleepovers that got so far out of hand with the drugs and solicitations.

The abortion-on-demand crowd.

Republicans don't get away with any of these indiscretions of sex, class or race, ever, and yet they are the ones who end up being extorted and blackmailed for all the Title IX money, which the Democrat men are always running off with somehow, to party with the girls, do all that alcohol and drugs, while they impose mental health gun control and other arbitrary punishments on law-abiding citizens.

Penetrative. Beyond is normal groping.
#BelieveAllWomen

She worked in his office and says Biden has retaliated since the assault.

View attachment 315302

I would need to see more evidence to make a decision whether she was credible or not. She sounds credible, however so did Ford but didn’t have any evidence there of Kavanaugh ever touching her.

1993? An long time ago, more recent than Kavanauagh and a lot older than Kavanaugh was supposedly to be.

I wonder if Democrats that felt Kavanaugh to be guilty with no evidence, believe Biden is guilty with no evidence or are they going to be hypocritical.

I wouldn’t take this seriously.

#BelieveAllWomen

View attachment 315302

I would need to see more evidence to make a decision whether she was credible or not. She sounds credible, however so did Ford but didn’t have any evidence there of Kavanaugh ever touching her.

I wonder if Democrats that felt Kavanaugh to be guilty with no evidence, believe Biden is guilty with no evidence or are they going to be hypocritical.
2EF013A6-3C84-4BD9-BF26-6F7A9B128B89.png
6E6EA510-24BC-4922-AC41-FA5915B93F47.jpeg

Has Biden been sued for child rape like Trump? Biden has never been accused of raping a 14 year old like Trump. Trump is also being sued now for defamation regarding a rape. What is the status of that case?
what no link???
Here ya go my due diligence challenged friend:

A copy of the California lawsuit (filed on 26 April 2016) shared via the Scribd web site outlined the allegations, which included the accusation that Trump and Epstein had (over 20 years earlier) “sexually and physically” abused the then 13-year-old plaintiff and forced her “to engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts” — including being “forced to manually stimulate Defendant Trump with the use of her hand upon Defendant Trump’s erect penis until he reached sexual orgasm,” and being “forced to engage in an unnatural lesbian sex act with her fellow minor and sex slave, Maria Doe, age 12, for the sexual enjoyment of Defendant Trump” — after luring her to a “series of underage sex parties” by promising her “money and a modeling career”:

View attachment 315306

Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven ...
Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven't The Media Covered It?
Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven't The Media Covered It? There are two big reasons. By Ryan Grim. If you've been anywhere near Facebook or Twitter in the past several months, you're probably aware that there is a case working its way through the courts that accuses Donald Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl in 1994.
When Has Trump Been Accused of Rape or Attempted Rape ...
When has Trump been accused of rape or attempted rape? Allegations include a child, his wife and a business associate
President Donald Trump has been accused of raping a 13-year-old and his ex-wife, and attempting to rape a female business associate, among other accusations of sexual assault.
The Donald Trump underage rape accusation explained | The ...
The Donald Trump underage rape accusation explained
A judge has ordered a status conference hearing into a lawsuit submitted by a woman who claims Donald Trump raped her when she was 13-years-old in 1994. Federal Judge Ronnie Abrams has ordered the ...
Woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her at 13 drops ...
Woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her at 13 drops lawsuit
Nov 4, 2016A woman who had accused Donald Trump of raping her when she was a 13-year-old dropped her lawsuit against the Republican nominee on Friday.. One of the accuser's attorneys, Thomas Meagher, filed ...
Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia
Donald Trump, an American businessman and current president of the United States, has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 23 women since the 1980s. The accusations have resulted in three much reported instances of litigation: his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later ...
The lawsuit accusing Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl ...
The lawsuit accusing Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl, explained
The lawsuit accusing Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl, explained The anonymous plaintiff dropped her lawsuit against Trump, the circumstances around which have been bizarre.
Woman suing Trump over alleged teen rape drops ... - POLITICO
Woman suing Trump over alleged teen rape drops suit, again
A woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her two decades ago when she was a 13-year-old aspiring teen model has again dropped a federal lawsuit over the alleged assaults.
Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit: 5 Fast Facts You ... - Heavy.com
Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Although you might wonder why a major presidential candidate being accused of raping a 13-year-old child isn't bigger news, it's all of these questions that have kept it from becoming a larger ...
Did Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein Rape A 13 Year Old ...
Is There Anything to a Lawsuit Accusing Donald Trump of Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl with Bill Clinton’s Billionaire Sex Buddy? | National Review
As if Donald Trump didn't have enough legal problems and bad juju, now he has a lawsuit accusing him of raping a 13 year old girl in 1994.

Now go find the headlines for Joe Bidens accuser.

#BelieveAllWomen

View attachment 315302

Well, we certainly can't have someone who has been accused of sexual assault as our President.

Oh wait...

President Trump has never proclaimed that all false assault accusers should be believed.

Has Biden been sued for child rape like Trump? Biden has never been accused of raping a 14 year old like Trump. Trump is also being sued now for defamation regarding a rape. What is the status of that case?
what no link???
Here ya go my due diligence challenged friend:

A copy of the California lawsuit (filed on 26 April 2016) shared via the Scribd web site outlined the allegations, which included the accusation that Trump and Epstein had (over 20 years earlier) “sexually and physically” abused the then 13-year-old plaintiff and forced her “to engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts” — including being “forced to manually stimulate Defendant Trump with the use of her hand upon Defendant Trump’s erect penis until he reached sexual orgasm,” and being “forced to engage in an unnatural lesbian sex act with her fellow minor and sex slave, Maria Doe, age 12, for the sexual enjoyment of Defendant Trump” — after luring her to a “series of underage sex parties” by promising her “money and a modeling career”:

View attachment 315306

Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven ...
Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven't The Media Covered It?
Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven't The Media Covered It? There are two big reasons. By Ryan Grim. If you've been anywhere near Facebook or Twitter in the past several months, you're probably aware that there is a case working its way through the courts that accuses Donald Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl in 1994.
When Has Trump Been Accused of Rape or Attempted Rape ...
When has Trump been accused of rape or attempted rape? Allegations include a child, his wife and a business associate
President Donald Trump has been accused of raping a 13-year-old and his ex-wife, and attempting to rape a female business associate, among other accusations of sexual assault.
The Donald Trump underage rape accusation explained | The ...
The Donald Trump underage rape accusation explained
A judge has ordered a status conference hearing into a lawsuit submitted by a woman who claims Donald Trump raped her when she was 13-years-old in 1994. Federal Judge Ronnie Abrams has ordered the ...
Woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her at 13 drops ...
Woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her at 13 drops lawsuit
Nov 4, 2016A woman who had accused Donald Trump of raping her when she was a 13-year-old dropped her lawsuit against the Republican nominee on Friday.. One of the accuser's attorneys, Thomas Meagher, filed ...
Donald Trump, an American businessman and current president of the United States, has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 23 women since the 1980s. The accusations have resulted in three much reported instances of litigation: his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later ...
The lawsuit accusing Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl ...
The lawsuit accusing Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl, explained
The lawsuit accusing Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl, explained The anonymous plaintiff dropped her lawsuit against Trump, the circumstances around which have been bizarre.
Woman suing Trump over alleged teen rape drops ... - POLITICO
Woman suing Trump over alleged teen rape drops suit, again
A woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her two decades ago when she was a 13-year-old aspiring teen model has again dropped a federal lawsuit over the alleged assaults.
Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit: 5 Fast Facts You ... - Heavy.com
Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Although you might wonder why a major presidential candidate being accused of raping a 13-year-old child isn't bigger news, it's all of these questions that have kept it from becoming a larger ...
Did Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein Rape A 13 Year Old ...
Is There Anything to a Lawsuit Accusing Donald Trump of Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl with Bill Clinton’s Billionaire Sex Buddy? | National Review
As if Donald Trump didn't have enough legal problems and bad juju, now he has a lawsuit accusing him of raping a 13 year old girl in 1994.
Suit was so without merit that not even Gloria Alred would take the case

Honestly I have to wonder about the smarts of Trumpers who start threads like this. Trump has more skeletons in his closet than Arlington. Biden has issues but nothing in Trump’s league.

We had a thread last week saying that Biden lied about his college marks while campaigning in the 1980's. That was in the title of the thread. My comments was that you're saying Biden lied about his marks from more than 50 years ago, more than 30 years. Trump has lied to the American public more than 16,000 times just since he was elected.

The problem with claiming that the other guy running against Trump is that whatever you might try to say about the opponent, whatever smear you make, Trump is proveable worse - less moral, less honest, and less deserving of your vote based on morals, character, intelligence, experience, or success as a business man and entreprenneur. Because no matter how you compare the opposition to Trump, Trump comes up as second best. And that would be true even if Trump were running against Richard Nixon.

[

How many allegations do you want against Trump before you acknowledge he is a perv. Just admit Trump is a perv but he is your perv and dammit you will stand by your man!

It’s OK Uncle Joe is a rapist, so is orange man!

You Leftards are pathetically hilarious.

Biden is not a rapist; Trump is. Trump was sued for raping a 14 year old; his ex-wife said he raped her; he has a lawsuit against him where a woman is suing him for defamation regarding a rape..and I have not went into Trump’s lust for his daughter. See the difference.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back