Stacey Abrams has made a series of property purchases scrubbed from database since electoral failure

Has anyone noticed the elephant in the room when Democrats become popular politicians it's clear path for great wealth? Happens every time. Obama is worth about 80 million now. Clintons about the same. Biden hides his money evidenced by his son's great value overseas, just wait, the Biden money will stack for certain, and that doesn't include his interests already overseas, all because he's a politician only. The left digs that shit, apparently.

Every time all the time, and what did these people do besides twist Democrat heads into believing their BS? Career politicians. The left lives a fucked up world, you have to admit.
President Obama skated for 8 years. He didn't even bother getting deals with the Congress as he stated the Executive Order Route was the way to go. Progs have a massive behind the scenes organization that even now is changing our system. We usually find out about it when something happens and a judge lets it slide bye.

China Joe is deliberately attempting to degrade the American infrastructure, as if he, post-blm was doing a chimp imitation. Real estate is now hyper-trendy, though not rocket science. How many marauding baboons does it take to change the value of the real estate supporting the lightbulb?

You think Trump is destroying the country by standing up to China?
Trump started an unnecessary Trade War with China that hurt our farmers and jacked up prices and caused shortages in consumer goods

Not something to brag about
Much better to be pussies, eh?

Brag about being one if you will.
is that the best you bring to the table?
"Table"?

When I said "pussies", I didn't mean the good kinds.

Stacey Abrams is now a national political star.

She is widely sought after on the speaking circuit

Sought after by gullible leftists.

Stacey Abrams turned Georgia Blue
She is a desirable speaker

You can pay to see Maggie Greene
I fail to see how you can use Abrams and "desirable" in the same sentence. Have you seen her?
Why is it that Conservatives only can see outward appearance and not look at what a person has to say?

Are you all really that shallow?

I fail to see how you can use Abrams and "desirable" in the same sentence. Have you seen her?
Why is it that Conservatives only can see outward appearance and not look at what a person has to say?

You can't fix stupid, and in Abrams case, even with all the advances in cosmetic surgery, you can't fix butt ugly. Did you know she blocked the Suez Canal in protest of Georgia's voting laws just a month ago?

You can't fix stupid, and in Abrams case, even with all the advances in cosmetic surgery, you can't fix butt ugly. Did you know she blocked the Suez Canal in protest of Georgia's voting laws just a month ago?
I guess when you can’t argue what she has to say, all you can do is call her fat

Now, try this…

I disagree with Stacey Abrams because……

I guess when you can’t argue what she has to say, all you can do is call her fat

Now, try this…

I disagree with Stacey Abrams because……
Just fat? She's butt ugly to boot!

Dragonlady Where do you get this unadulterated bullshit?

I think she's an angry single woman from Europe or some shit. People wise with age, but not leftists, in their case they soak in what others are saying because they desire to be part of the "in crowd", which in today's terms is you're just dependent & a dumb shit.

If you want Lady to shut it and leave, post something objective and tangible.

Forum List

Back