Stacey Abrams has made a series of property purchases scrubbed from database since electoral failure

shockedcanadian Someone needs to do a criminal audit of her bank accounts----Money is coming in somewhere that she isn't declaring on her taxes.

This is the same sort of bullshit that you used about Joe Biden paying off the mortgage on his house after he left the White House. Or Bernie Sanders owning a vacation property.

Since Abrams wasn’t elected the governor of Georgia, she’s been working in the private sector and earning money at whatever the going rate is for Yale educated lawyers.

Yes money is coming in from somewhere. She’s a private citizen, not a member of government. When she ran for governor, she was a member of the state legislature. That doesn’t pay nearly as well as private practice.

I think everyone involved in doing criminal audit is now auditing the income from the Trump Corporation.

I guess Republicans are always accusing Democrats of financial malfeasance because financial malfeasance is a way of life in the Republican Party. That’s despite most Republicans candidates starting out being millionaires and wealthy people in the first place.

Moonglow he was an excellent president and well worth the money...............he saved us many times that as president.

What money did he “save” you as president. You ran a $3 trillion deficit last year and there’ll be another one this year And you still don’t have universal healthcare, infrastructure hasn’t been touched in decades, and your public education system is failing your people and your corporations.

Stacey Abrams is now a national political star.

She is widely sought after on the speaking circuit

Ah yes, the old "speaking circuit".

It's like the mob being in the laundrymat business.
They do, since Trump makes a lot of dough doing the speaker circuit also. But that doesn't bother yous for some reason...

You have to be joking. Trump entered politics as a billionaire after a lifetime, not a year or two, a lifetime of big business development. You could say his name in 75% of the world before he was president and people would know the name.

He cost himself money by being president. Career politicians who become multi-millionaires. How noble.
Not exactly. More like he cost himself money by being unethical while being president.
He cost taxpayers $1.2 billion for his trips to Mar-A-Lago and we are still paying high priced rent for secret service agents at his resorts...
Oh he made money, but I suspect he's about to lose a lot of it. I hope so, anyway.
How will it be lost? The NY prosecutors threw in the towel already on Trump. That is why they are going after the CFO for minor tax evasion, for which he will probably just be required to pay the back taxes, even if he were to be found guilty of PERSONAL tax evasion.

I guess you need to be reminded that Al Capone died in jail on tax evasion charges.

If a corporation is found guilty of criminal charges, those doing business with the corporation will terminate their business relationships. Service contracts contain boilerplate clauses which confirm that the corporation is a valid and subsisting corporation in good standing, and is in compliance with all applicable laws and statutes.

The Trump Corporation’s management contracts for properties around the world, will be null and void if the corporation is convicted of tax fraud. All revenue streams will be closed to them. Both liquor licenses and gambling licenses will be cancelled upon conviction, affecting the golf clubs and resort properties’ ability to compete.

In addition to supply contracts being voided by conviction, US banking laws will require and allow all of the corporation’s lenders to call their loans. Trump Corporation already had problems trying to come up with $450 million dollars in payments coming due, if all of their loans are called and all of their revenue streams cut off, the Trump Corporation is totally fucked.

Furthermore, Ivanka, Don Jr. and Eric, all of whom worked at the Trump Corporation, and all of whom participated in similar schemes to hide income from the IRS as Weisselberg is currently facing charges for, are vulnerable to the same charges as Weisselberg.

By going after the Trump Corporation and not Donald Trump personally, the whole Trump Crime Family is complete financial ruin.

Even the Family Trust that Donald Trump and his siblings set up to shield Fred’s Estate from inheritance taxes, is facing a fraud suit from Robert Trump’s children and a tax fraud suit from the State of New York.

I’m guessing that everyone in the Trump family except Baron and Tiffany are shitting their pants on a daily basis right now.

I will admit to be looking forward to seeing Ivanka and Jared lead away in handcuffs and separated from their young children, after that tasteless Instagram shoot Ivanka posted as the nation learned about family separations at the Southern Border.

I remember Rudy Giuliani saying that the American people “would not stand” for it if Democrats tried to prosecute a “fine woman” like Ivanka. I’m willing to bet that not only will the American people stand for the prosecution of the Trump Crime Family, they will applaud and cheer it when it happens.

They do, since Trump makes a lot of dough doing the speaker circuit also. But that doesn't bother yous for some reason...

You have to be joking. Trump entered politics as a billionaire after a lifetime, not a year or two, a lifetime of big business development. You could say his name in 75% of the world before he was president and people would know the name.

He cost himself money by being president. Career politicians who become multi-millionaires. How noble.
Not exactly. More like he cost himself money by being unethical while being president.
He cost taxpayers $1.2 billion for his trips to Mar-A-Lago and we are still paying high priced rent for secret service agents at his resorts...
Oh he made money, but I suspect he's about to lose a lot of it. I hope so, anyway.
How will it be lost? The NY prosecutors threw in the towel already on Trump. That is why they are going after the CFO for minor tax evasion, for which he will probably just be required to pay the back taxes, even if he were to be found guilty of PERSONAL tax evasion.

I guess you need to be reminded that Al Capone died in jail on tax evasion charges.

If a corporation is found guilty of criminal charges, those doing business with the corporation will terminate their business relationships. Service contracts contain boilerplate clauses which confirm that the corporation is a valid and subsisting corporation in good standing, and is in compliance with all applicable laws and statutes.

The Trump Corporation’s management contracts for properties around the world, will be null and void if the corporation is convicted of tax fraud. All revenue streams will be closed to them. Both liquor licenses and gambling licenses will be cancelled upon conviction, affecting the golf clubs and resort properties’ ability to compete.

In addition to supply contracts being voided by conviction, US banking laws will require and allow all of the corporation’s lenders to call their loans. Trump Corporation already had problems trying to come up with $450 million dollars in payments coming due, if all of their loans are called and all of their revenue streams cut off, the Trump Corporation is totally fucked.

Furthermore, Ivanka, Don Jr. and Eric, all of whom worked at the Trump Corporation, and all of whom participated in similar schemes to hide income from the IRS as Weisselberg is currently facing charges for, are vulnerable to the same charges as Weisselberg.

By going after the Trump Corporation and not Donald Trump personally, the whole Trump Crime Family is complete financial ruin.

Even the Family Trust that Donald Trump and his siblings set up to shield Fred’s Estate from inheritance taxes, is facing a fraud suit from Robert Trump’s children and a tax fraud suit from the State of New York.

I’m guessing that everyone in the Trump family except Baron and Tiffany are shitting their pants on a daily basis right now.

I will admit to be looking forward to seeing Ivanka and Jared lead away in handcuffs and separated from their young children, after that tasteless Instagram shoot Ivanka posted as the nation learned about family separations at the Southern Border.

I remember Rudy Giuliani saying that the American people “would not stand” for it if Democrats tried to prosecute a “fine woman” like Ivanka. I’m willing to bet that not only will the American people stand for the prosecution of the Trump Crime Family, they will applaud and cheer it when it happens.
They will not lay a glove on Trump. He maintains plausible deniability and puts NOTHING in writing.
He will claim he doesnt even know who his CFO is, that he knows nothing about TRUMP business practices and remembers nothing.

What it does to TRUMP is it puts cracks in the TRUMP empire.
Patronage is drying up, nobody will invest in TRUMP enterprises, no bank will advance them money

Last edited:

Furthermore, Ivanka, Don Jr. and Eric, all of whom worked at he family business and all of whom participated in

By by going after the Trump Corporation and not Donald Trump personally, prosecutors will deprive Trump of income, opportunities for MORE income, opportunities to borrow his way out of his problems and puts every member of his criminal enterprise at risk of prosecution.

Step by step, inch by inch, prosecutors are strangling the corrupt and criminal Trump Crime Family. They’ve shut down his phony university, and his criminal charity. Now they’re going for the Mother Ship.

Has anyone noticed the elephant in the room when Democrats become popular politicians it's clear path for great wealth? Happens every time. Obama is worth about 80 million now. Clintons about the same. Biden hides his money evidenced by his son's great value overseas, just wait, the Biden money will stack for certain, and that doesn't include his interests already overseas, all because he's a politician only. The left digs that shit, apparently.

Every time all the time, and what did these people do besides twist Democrat heads into believing their BS? Career politicians. The left lives a fucked up world, you have to admit.

They will not lay a glove on Trump. He maintains plausible deniability and puts NOTHING in writing.
He will claim he doesnt even know who his CFO is, that he knows nothing about TRUMP business practices and remembers nothing.

Patronage is drying up, nobody will invest in TRUMP enterprises, no bank will advance them money

The question Americans will ask is, "who cares about Trump"?

Everyone knows he is a little fish, he's been in office or four years, not 40.

Most rational and well reasoned citizens will ask, "how did politician Y end up with a net worth of $50M as a career politician?"

Get back to us when the feds start going after the career Establishment people. Even the CCP eals with their corruption at some level. Especially the most egregious and obvious. They've investigated Trump with an army of investigators, the best of the best, on top of how many tens of millions of dollar in taxpayer funded efforts?

Last edited:

Most rational and well reasoned citizens will ask, "how did politician Y end up with a net worth of $50M as a career politician?"

Get back to us when the feds start going after the career Establishment people. Even the CCP eals with their corruption at some level. Especially the most egregious and obvious.

The TRUMP aura is gone

At one time it stood for luxury and elegance. Now, it stands for a disgraced ex-president who patrons will not brag about visiting.

More importantly, investors and banks will stay away

That is who cares

shockedcanadian Someone needs to do a criminal audit of her bank accounts----Money is coming in somewhere that she isn't declaring on her taxes.
She’s a democrat. Any criminal audit would be a whitewash. (Just like the FBI investigation into Hunter Biden’s laptop.)

Get back to us when the feds start going after the career Establishment people. Even the CCP eals with their corruption at some level. Especially the most egregious and obvious. They've investigated Trump with an army of investigators, the best of the best, on top of how many tens of millions of dollar in taxpayer funded efforts?

The Republican Party and the Republican base care a great deal about Donald Trump. Mitch McConnell and Republican Senators refused to bar him running in 2024, and Trump is busy extracting political revenge on those who voted in favour of certifying Biden’s election.

Trump is continuing his “witch hunt” narrative and ginning up outrage amongst the Cult by saying that any attack on Trump or his family, is attack on YOU. That no one in American history has ever faced such charges. This is a political attack.

I’m fact several rich New Yorkers have gone to jail for EXACTLY these kinds of charges including Leona Helmsley by and Charlie Kuchner, Ivanka’s father-in-law. And after Charlie got caught, he threatened witnesses, just like Trump did to Michael Cohen.

This is just further proof, that the Republican Party was criminally irresponsible in making Donald Trump their candidate in the first place.

Much less continuing to prop up and support his failed Presidency for 4 years, doing enormous economic, and cultural damage to the country, and killing 500,000 Americans.

Throughout both of Trump’s impeachments, Republican leaders maintained that the voters who elected Trump in the first place, should be the ones to decide if he remains in office. But when voters resoundingly voting Trump out of office, they refused to accept the election results.

When Trump mounted an insurrection to cling to power, Relublicans refused to bar him from ever running again.

What do the American people have to do to keep this criminal and his family from destroying the country?

The Republican Party and the Republican base care a great deal about Donald Trump. Mitch McConnell and Republican Senators refused to bar him running in 2024, and Trump is busy extracting political revenge on those who voted in favour of certifying Biden’s election.

Trump is continuing his “witch hunt” narrative and ginning up outrage amongst the Cult by saying that any attack on Trump or his family, is attack on YOU. That no one in American history has ever faced such charges. This is a political attack.

I’m fact several rich New Yorkers have gone to jail for EXACTLY these kinds of charges including Leona Helmsley by and Charlie Kuchner, Ivanka’s father-in-law. And after Charlie got caught, he threatened witnesses, just like Trump did to Michael Cohen.

This is just further proof, that the Republican Party was criminally irresponsible in making Donald Trump their candidate in the first place.

Much less continuing to prop up and support his failed Presidency for 4 years, doing enormous economic, and cultural damage to the country, and killing 500,000 Americans.

Throughout both of Trump’s impeachments, Republican leaders maintained that the voters who elected Trump in the first place, should be the ones to decide if he remains in office. But when voters resoundingly voting Trump out of office, they refused to accept the election results.

When Trump mounted an insurrection to cling to power, Relublicans refused to bar him from ever running again.

What do the American people have to do to keep this criminal and his family from destroying the country?

You think Trump is destroying the country by standing up to China?

Please name was policies destroyed America as their economy was the best in the world before the pandemic while at the same time they confronted China, armed NATO, Ukraine and Taiwan, and even Kim in N Korea stopped firing rockets.

You can't name any poor policies as they assisted America in confronting China. Just because Canada wants to play both sides (CCP fascists and American capitalists) and now feels caught in the middle of the super Power battle, doesn't make it right. I don't know if Trump should run again, I think some of his core policies and global pressure to support U.S world view were important.

I said for a very long time that Canada should side with America and press American politicians to NOT trust and be wary wen dealing with the CCP. Instead, Canadas old, kakistocracy that loves big debt and rarely cares to understand the GOP perspective (except for Mulroney when Reagan was in town), decided "it's all good, we can just get close to China First NY, California and D.C and prosper". If U.S politicians sold out America, Canada didn't care as long as we could obtain some short-term gain (Canadian government employees always milk others)

Good leaders must have vision and understand that some principles should not be sacrificed. Capitalism, liberty and accountability over communism. Canada unfortunately, especially in Ontario; seem far more like the CCP than America.

Trump started an unnecessary Trade War with China that hurt our farmers and jacked up prices and caused shortages in consumer goods

Not something to brag about

Trump started an unnecessary Trade War with China that hurt our farmers and jacked up prices and caused shortages in consumer goods

An unnecessary trade war? Wow. China has been expanding their military for well over a decade, surpassing every nations investment except for America. They did that on the back of stolen U.S industries, jobs and technology.

Here is a newsflash, you were already at war with China. Only China, Trump and his supporters seemed to know this. It's why China openly and brazenly warns America. Imagine that.

Please name was policies destroyed America as their economy was the best in the world before the pandemic while at the same time they confronted China, armed NATO, Ukraine and Taiwan, and even Kim in N Korea stopped firing rockets.

You can't name any poor policies as they assisted America in confronting China. Just because Canada wants to play both sides (CCP fascists and American capitalists) and now feels caught in the middle of the super Power battle, doesn't make it right. I don't know if Trump should run again, I think some of his core policies and global pressure to support U.S world view were important.

I said for a very long time that Canada should side with America and press American politicians to NOT trust and be wary wen dealing with the CCP. Instead, Canadas old, kakistocracy that loves big debt and rarely cares to understand the GOP perspective (except for Mulroney when Reagan was in town), decided "it's all good, we can just get close to China First NY, California and D.C and prosper". If U.S politicians sold out America, Canada didn't care as long as we could obtain some short-term gain (Canadian government employees always milk others)

Good leaders must have vision and understand that some principles should not be sacrificed. Capitalism, liberty and accountability over communism. Canada unfortunately, especially in Ontario; seem far more like the CCP than America.

Trump rolled over and played dead for Xi and the Chinese. His dumb tariffs and trade wars allowed the Chinese to become the largest trading economy in the world and the US trade deficit to reach its highest level in history.

Trump openly encouraged Chinese genocide of their Islamic population, and crack downs on political dissidents. And Trump talked openly and often about what a great leader President Xi has been for the Chinese people.

Then there’s that super secret Trump corporation bank account in China that magically had $11 million in it, and Donald transferred it to his personal account but we don’t talk about that.

Farm bankruptcies have been at their highest levels in history since Trump’s tariff war with China. It’s the small family farms that are going bankrupt. The big multi national corporate farms are doing just fine. Just like the business bailouts during the pandemic, all the bailout money went to the big companies. Small family owned businesses got nothing.

And after all of that, Republicans are once again lying to the American people and claiming that Trump was tough on China and that Biden is corrupt.

An unnecessary trade war? Wow. China has been expanding their military for well over a decade, surpassing every nations investment except for America. They did that on the back of stolen U.S industries, jobs and technology.

Here is a newsflash, you were already at war with China. Only China, Trump and his supporters seemed to know this. It's why China openly and brazenly warns America. Imagine that.
Trump escalated the war just like he did with Iran

Forum List

Back