Stacey Abrams Admits She ‘Absolutely’ Wants To Run For President

In a new interview with “CBS Sunday Morning,” the failed Democratic Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams admitted that she “absolutely” is planning to run for president in the future.

“You earlier said people take voting for granted,” Abrams said. “When you’ve never had to think about the hardship of voting, then yes, these conversations on voter suppression seem absurd to you. When you have never spent more than seven minutes in line, it is nearly impossible to imagine that there are poor Black people who stand in line for eight hours, miss an entire day’s wages, risk losing their jobs simply to cast a ballot in an election that may or may not have any benefit in their lives.”

Wait, isn't she the one who claims that Pubs stole 50 thousand votes?

I love your a$$hat thread title. Is it a crime for Stacey Abrahms to run for office? What exactly is she "admitting" to? What makes this "admission" so nefarious?

Don't you just wish Republicans had just let her be governor of Georgia? Instead she just cost you the Senate, and helped Biden win the White House. Imagine if she just goes national with her ability to turn out the vote.

Abrahms is far more qualified and entitled to run for President than that twice impeached piece of shit you fools keep promoting.

Like you, Abrahms is an idiot. You both still think she was cheated.

In a new interview with “CBS Sunday Morning,” the failed Democratic Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams admitted that she “absolutely” is planning to run for president in the future.

“You earlier said people take voting for granted,” Abrams said. “When you’ve never had to think about the hardship of voting, then yes, these conversations on voter suppression seem absurd to you. When you have never spent more than seven minutes in line, it is nearly impossible to imagine that there are poor Black people who stand in line for eight hours, miss an entire day’s wages, risk losing their jobs simply to cast a ballot in an election that may or may not have any benefit in their lives.”

Stacey Abrams for President....I haven't laughed that hard for some time!! Oh....wait....hell, If Dementia Joe can become Prez.......... :(

If Dumb Donald Trump can become President, anybody can.

Why aren't you out arresting Pastors for having Church?

Stacey Abrams for President....I haven't laughed that hard for some time!! Oh....wait....hell, If Dementia Joe can become Prez.......... :(

You know, folks like yourself, are goin to have a coronary when Donald J Trump is elected, yet again.......... :)

You know, folks like yourself, are goin to have a coronary when Donald J Trump is elected, yet again.......... :)

I'm still waiting for Trump to win his first election. I doubt that the third time will be the charm.

Trump never got a 50% approval rating the whole time he was President. He left the nation in a total mess. NOBODY wants him back!!!!

Trump had never been elected to any office, and he was such a failure as a President, an American, and a human being.

Part of our problem is that we elect people who have never managed an institution geared towards creating results. Their only ability seems to be getting rich while in office and giving the electorate hollow promises that are never fulfilled.

We would be better of electing people who have proven they can set objectives, manage large institutions and achieve results.

Hmmmmm.......sounds a lot like a recent President who produced an economic miracle for Americans.

.....before the other side stole an election.

I'm still waiting for Trump to win his first election. I doubt that the third time will be the charm.

Trump never got a 50% approval rating the whole time he was President. He left the nation in a total mess. NOBODY wants him back!!!!
And I'm still waiting for Dragon Lady to make ANY sense. It MAY be a LONG wait..............................

Trump had never been elected to any office, and he was such a failure as a President, an American, and a human being.

Part of our problem is that we elect people who have never managed an institution geared towards creating results. Their only ability seems to be getting rich while in office and giving the electorate hollow promises that are never fulfilled.

We would be better of electing people who have proven they can set objectives, manage large institutions and achieve results.

Hmmmmm.......sounds a lot like a recent President who produced an economic miracle for Americans.

.....before the other side stole an election.
You bet. THE biggest stolen presidential election in US history. I stayed away from politics because of this. The election was a total sham. At least President Biden (It hurts to type this.) has kept us out of World War Three for now. I will say he's been OK as Pres., actually getting out to to the people. He's still just a puppet of the Deep State, how long he'll last is anyone's guess.

SHEEEET, if Biden can win, and have Harris as VP, ANYTHING is possible. In Stacey's case, I just don't see it happening.

So many others want her to run also, she's in the Hillary Clinton mold and I imagine she owes a great number of people some debt. Why else would a woman who has never even been in office before receive so much ink? Why is she even being interviewed by ANYONE?

She is like Obama...propped up for some purpose (not America First I'm sure...).
Obama had a successful Presidency. Trump was a total failure who still has to face many law suits against him, both civil and criminal.
You have it ass-backwards. Obama was a sniveling little Yes Man, and a puppet for the Deep State. He was a suave speaker, it's the only thing he had going for him.

You just keep telling yourself that............. :)

That blithering idiot has zero chance.
*with you, because she is black, female, and better than you in almost every way. Triggered.
Hey, FF Indiana, long time NO SEE. I've been severely ill the last couple months. Had, and beat Covid-19. I'm hopefully on the up and up. Abrams owes her popularity to one thing - her skin color. That's IT.

So many others want her to run also, she's in the Hillary Clinton mold and I imagine she owes a great number of people some debt. Why else would a woman who has never even been in office before receive so much ink? Why is she even being interviewed by ANYONE?

She is like Obama...propped up for some purpose (not America First I'm sure...).
Had Trump been elected to any office, and he is a failed businessman.

Failed? By what way has he failed, shit for brains? Are you a billionaire?
Being rich beyond YOUR dreams is a "failure"? I think you need to do some remedial math, and perhaps an economics course.

Abrams cost the people of GA, and specifically ATL, the All-Star game. Then got caught lying about her role. Numerous minority owned businesses were greatly impacted economically because of her actions. If she can sell out her own state, let alone her fellow African-Americans for a cheap political stunt based on lies....what do you think she'd do to the American people? While this makes her the poster child of the Dems...it highlights she is unfit for public office

Forum List

Back