Stacey Abrams Admits She ‘Absolutely’ Wants To Run For President

Why is America cursed with so many idiots that think they can govern this country?

I know right, why are most of the Dems morons? You would think on average they couldn't be that dumb.
Being stupid is what allows them to be Democrats. If they were smarter, they would be Republicans.

In a new interview with “CBS Sunday Morning,” the failed Democratic Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams admitted that she “absolutely” is planning to run for president in the future.

“You earlier said people take voting for granted,” Abrams said. “When you’ve never had to think about the hardship of voting, then yes, these conversations on voter suppression seem absurd to you. When you have never spent more than seven minutes in line, it is nearly impossible to imagine that there are poor Black people who stand in line for eight hours, miss an entire day’s wages, risk losing their jobs simply to cast a ballot in an election that may or may not have any benefit in their lives.”

Wait, isn't she the one who claims that Pubs stole 50 thousand votes?

So many others want her to run also, she's in the Hillary Clinton mold and I imagine she owes a great number of people some debt. Why else would a woman who has never even been in office before receive so much ink? Why is she even being interviewed by ANYONE?

She is like Obama...propped up for some purpose (not America First I'm sure...).
Had Trump been elected to any office, and he is a failed businessman.

Failed? By what way has he failed, shit for brains? Are you a billionaire?

In a new interview with “CBS Sunday Morning,” the failed Democratic Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams admitted that she “absolutely” is planning to run for president in the future.

“You earlier said people take voting for granted,” Abrams said. “When you’ve never had to think about the hardship of voting, then yes, these conversations on voter suppression seem absurd to you. When you have never spent more than seven minutes in line, it is nearly impossible to imagine that there are poor Black people who stand in line for eight hours, miss an entire day’s wages, risk losing their jobs simply to cast a ballot in an election that may or may not have any benefit in their lives.”

So many others want her to run also, she's in the Hillary Clinton mold and I imagine she owes a great number of people some debt. Why else would a woman who has never even been in office before receive so much ink? Why is she even being interviewed by ANYONE?

She is like Obama...propped up for some purpose (not America First I'm sure...).

Trump had never been elected to any office, and he was such a failure as a President, an American, and a human being.

Trump had never been elected to any office, and he was such a failure as a President, an American, and a human being.

OK, let's compare YOUR qualifications.

I have never been elected to office and I have never been a President.

OK, your turn.

No doubt that Ms. A. has a bright future in this emerging new United States of America.

The (reputed) election results last year indicate that a plurality of Americans liked what happened last year, so they are no doubt thrilled that the future of this country will be in the hands of people like Ms. A. and her ilk.

Congratulations to Ms. A and her supporters.

She is a fat street thug and can’t be any worse than xiden
2 useful idiots that hate America and whites

Conservatively

Why else would a woman who has never even been in office before receive so much ink?
Never been in office??

Stacey Abrams - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stacey_Abrams
1620710394029.jpeg

Stacey Yvonne Abrams is an American politician, lawyer, voting rights activist, and author who served in the Georgia House of Representatives from 2007 to 2017, serving as minority leader from 2011 to 2017

OK, your turn.
If you look at history, many Presidents were elected without ever holding elected office. Try again dumbass!

Biden already told her not to run against him or , "you ain't black"

She would probably only get 40 million votes, that's just in Atlanta

Why else would a woman who has never even been in office before receive so much ink?
Never been in office??

Stacey Abrams - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stacey_Abrams
View attachment 488221
Stacey Yvonne Abrams is an American politician, lawyer, voting rights activist, and author who served in the Georgia House of Representatives from 2007 to 2017, serving as minority leader from 2011 to 2017
Live by the Village....die by the Village. Fools...

I can’t see the Democrat power brokers getting behind her. Sure, they got behind Obama and Harris and bragged about it. But, Obama and Harris are half Black and neither one has a Black mother. This Country has yet to have a President or Vice President whose mother is Black.

Part of our problem is that we elect people who have never managed an institution geared towards creating results. Their only ability seems to be getting rich while in office and giving the electorate hollow promises that are never fulfilled.

We would be better of electing people who have proven they can set objectives, manage large institutions and achieve results.

Snaggletooth will be a great candidate for the Party of Moon Bats. She encompasses all the values that the Moon Bat Party embraces nowadays; hate, stupidity and more hate.

OK, your turn.
If you look at history, many Presidents were elected without ever holding elected office. Try again dumbass!
Name them, and be specific. How good were they?

OK, your turn.
Name them, and be specific. How good were they?
Of course George Washington would be the first, some of our founding fathers would be in there, since early on, no one had a lot of 'holding office' experience because we had just begun as a nation.

The only other president that I can think of that might not have held an elected office is General and later president, Eisenhower....??? He had US Military experience which involved dealing with the presidency....

Forum List

Back