Stacey Abrams Admits She ‘Absolutely’ Wants To Run For President

She would "eat" the competition.
tenor.gif

In a new interview with “CBS Sunday Morning,” the failed Democratic Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams admitted that she “absolutely” is planning to run for president in the future.

“You earlier said people take voting for granted,” Abrams said. “When you’ve never had to think about the hardship of voting, then yes, these conversations on voter suppression seem absurd to you. When you have never spent more than seven minutes in line, it is nearly impossible to imagine that there are poor Black people who stand in line for eight hours, miss an entire day’s wages, risk losing their jobs simply to cast a ballot in an election that may or may not have any benefit in their lives.”

Wait, isn't she the one who claims that Pubs stole 50 thousand votes?

So many others want her to run also, she's in the Hillary Clinton mold and I imagine she owes a great number of people some debt. Why else would a woman who has never even been in office before receive so much ink? Why is she even being interviewed by ANYONE?

She is like Obama...propped up for some purpose (not America First I'm sure...).
Had Trump been elected to any office, and he is a failed businessman.

Failed? By what way has he failed, shit for brains? Are you a billionaire?
Trump had never been elected to any office, and he was such a failure as a President, an American, and a human being.

OK, let's compare YOUR qualifications.
I have never been elected to office and I have never been a President.

OK, your turn.
If you look at history, many Presidents were elected without ever holding elected office. Try again dumbass!
Name them, and be specific. How good were they?

Zachary Taylor, Ulysses S. Grant, Herbert Hoover, Dwight D. Eisenhower, and Donald Trump. Their worth is a matter of opinion.

Trump had never been elected to any office, and he was such a failure as a President, an American, and a human being.

Part of our problem is that we elect people who have never managed an institution geared towards creating results. Their only ability seems to be getting rich while in office and giving the electorate hollow promises that are never fulfilled.

We would be better of electing people who have proven they can set objectives, manage large institutions and achieve results.

A perfect reason to not elect people like Biden and Harris.

In a new interview with “CBS Sunday Morning,” the failed Democratic Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams admitted that she “absolutely” is planning to run for president in the future.

“You earlier said people take voting for granted,” Abrams said. “When you’ve never had to think about the hardship of voting, then yes, these conversations on voter suppression seem absurd to you. When you have never spent more than seven minutes in line, it is nearly impossible to imagine that there are poor Black people who stand in line for eight hours, miss an entire day’s wages, risk losing their jobs simply to cast a ballot in an election that may or may not have any benefit in their lives.”

So many others want her to run also, she's in the Hillary Clinton mold and I imagine she owes a great number of people some debt. Why else would a woman who has never even been in office before receive so much ink? Why is she even being interviewed by ANYONE?

She is like Obama...propped up for some purpose (not America First I'm sure...).

OK, your turn.
If you look at history, many Presidents were elected without ever holding elected office. Try again dumbass!
Of course George Washington would be the first, some of our founding fathers would be in there, since early on, no one had a lot of 'holding office' experience because we had just begun as a nation.

The only other president that I can think of that might not have held an elected office is General and later president, Eisenhower....??? He had US Military experience which involved dealing with the presidency....

Wrong. Flunked history in high school? Google doesn't work on your computer? Totally incompetent libtard?

The hippo has promised Hank Johnson if she becomes President she will never visit Guam.
An 'anonymous source' told the NYT that Hank owns a timeshare on Guam.

Maybe you'd like to gather yourself, collect your thoughts from the floor, and try again.

You offer a quote that makes no connection to your premise or title then a link to a site that would lead one to think you're a paid troll, then a close from the urinal in the mens room in the upper deck in left field.

this is just nonsense.

Yawn, you're dismissed kid.

Part of our problem is that we elect people who have never managed an institution geared towards creating results. Their only ability seems to be getting rich while in office and giving the electorate hollow promises that are never fulfilled.

We would be better of electing people who have proven they can set objectives, manage large institutions and achieve results.

Or failed at such management, like Trump

That Oprah clone is too fat to run anywhere.

OK, your turn.
Of course George Washington would be the first, some of our founding fathers would be in there, since early on, no one had a lot of 'holding office' experience because we had just begun as a nation.

The only other president that I can think of that might not have held an elected office is General and later president, Eisenhower....??? He had US Military experience which involved dealing with the presidency....

Wrong. Flunked history in high school? Google doesn't work on your computer? Totally incompetent libtard?
Thanks admiral! Good morning g to you also! I didn't Google, I guessed.... Shame on me! You have permission to crack my knuckles with a ruler, or spank me with a twitch! :D

Exactly how did he fail?

(Cue tap dance music in 3, 2, 1...)

Every American has the right to run for public office, do not understand what attacking someones looks or weight has todo with the quality most needed in public office honesty & smarts.

Stacey Abrams for President....I haven't laughed that hard for some time!! Oh....wait....hell, If Dementia Joe can become Prez.......... :(

I love your a$$hat thread title. Is it a crime for Stacey Abrahms to run for office? What exactly is she "admitting" to? What makes this "admission" so nefarious?

Don't you just wish Republicans had just let her be governor of Georgia? Instead she just cost you the Senate, and helped Biden win the White House. Imagine if she just goes national with her ability to turn out the vote.

Abrahms is far more qualified and entitled to run for President than that twice impeached piece of shit you fools keep promoting.

Stacey Abrams for President....I haven't laughed that hard for some time!! Oh....wait....hell, If Dementia Joe can become Prez.......... :(

If Dumb Donald Trump can become President, anybody can.

The US economy soared under Trump until Covid, no new wars either.

Under Sleepy Joe

I love your a$$hat thread title. Is it a crime for Stacey Abrahms to run for office? What exactly is she "admitting" to? What makes this "admission" so nefarious?

Don't you just wish Republicans had just let her be governor of Georgia? Instead she just cost you the Senate, and helped Biden win the White House. Imagine if she just goes national with her ability to turn out the vote.

Abrahms is far more qualified and entitled to run for President than that twice impeached piece of shit you fools keep promoting.
Worry about Canada....I know I would be if I were there.... doesn't your government have better things to do other than harassing pastors

Forum List

Back