Stacey Abrams Admits She ‘Absolutely’ Wants To Run For President

Black people just cant vote in Georgia...its a shame.

Federal runoff period reduced from 9 weeks to 4 weeks? How the fuck is that racist?

In a new interview with “CBS Sunday Morning,” the failed Democratic Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams admitted that she “absolutely” is planning to run for president in the future.

“You earlier said people take voting for granted,” Abrams said. “When you’ve never had to think about the hardship of voting, then yes, these conversations on voter suppression seem absurd to you. When you have never spent more than seven minutes in line, it is nearly impossible to imagine that there are poor Black people who stand in line for eight hours, miss an entire day’s wages, risk losing their jobs simply to cast a ballot in an election that may or may not have any benefit in their lives.”

Wait, isn't she the one who claims that Pubs stole 50 thousand votes?

Stacey Abrams for President....I haven't laughed that hard for some time!! Oh....wait....hell, If Dementia Joe can become Prez.......... :(

If Dumb Donald Trump can become President, anybody can.

You know, folks like yourself, are goin to have a coronary when Donald J Trump is elected, yet again.......... :)

I'm still waiting for Trump to win his first election. I doubt that the third time will be the charm.

Trump never got a 50% approval rating the whole time he was President. He left the nation in a total mess. NOBODY wants him back!!!!

^^^^^ What a maroon

In a new interview with “CBS Sunday Morning,” the failed Democratic Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams admitted that she “absolutely” is planning to run for president in the future.

“You earlier said people take voting for granted,” Abrams said. “When you’ve never had to think about the hardship of voting, then yes, these conversations on voter suppression seem absurd to you. When you have never spent more than seven minutes in line, it is nearly impossible to imagine that there are poor Black people who stand in line for eight hours, miss an entire day’s wages, risk losing their jobs simply to cast a ballot in an election that may or may not have any benefit in their lives.”

Maybe you'd like to gather yourself, collect your thoughts from the floor, and try again.

You offer a quote that makes no connection to your premise or title then a link to a site that would lead one to think you're a paid troll, then a close from the urinal in the mens room in the upper deck in left field.

this is just nonsense.

Yawn, you're dismissed kid.
I see. Another failure.
Well you just keep on trying you cute little tiny brained "conservative."

So many others want her to run also, she's in the Hillary Clinton mold and I imagine she owes a great number of people some debt. Why else would a woman who has never even been in office before receive so much ink? Why is she even being interviewed by ANYONE?

She is like Obama...propped up for some purpose (not America First I'm sure...).
Had Trump been elected to any office, and he is a failed businessman.

Failed? By what way has he failed, shit for brains? Are you a billionaire?
Trump had never been elected to any office, and he was such a failure as a President, an American, and a human being.

OK, let's compare YOUR qualifications.
I have never been elected to office and I have never been a President.

OK, your turn.
Promise welfare and every Slumster will come out to vote for you.

Wants the free dental

The ancestors of William Howard Taft will be happy to get that burden off their shoulders.

So many others want her to run also, she's in the Hillary Clinton mold and I imagine she owes a great number of people some debt. Why else would a woman who has never even been in office before receive so much ink? Why is she even being interviewed by ANYONE?

She is like Obama...propped up for some purpose (not America First I'm sure...).
Had Trump been elected to any office, and he is a failed businessman.
biden is simply a hilarious fail

Maybe you'd like to gather yourself, collect your thoughts from the floor, and try again.

You offer a quote that makes no connection to your premise or title then a link to a site that would lead one to think you're a paid troll, then a close from the urinal in the mens room in the upper deck in left field.

this is just nonsense.

I see. Another failure.

You don't "see" anything except that someone has a brain and knows how to use it.

this is just nonsense.

I see. Another failure.

You don't "see" anything except that someone has a brain and knows how to use it.
Well I don't doubt the brain or that you know how to use it.
However
But using it only for stupid has negative long term effects.

Forum List

Back