After Letting Russia Cripple Our Pipelines, Biden Issues Emergency Declaration For 17 States

And this was just a test warmup to see what they could do with President Asterisk hiding in his basement wearing 67 masks.

"letting"? If Individual One had actually updated the infrastructure rather than just talking about it, this might not have been a thing. But then again, he loves Putin so much.

And this was just a test warmup to see what they could do with President Asterisk hiding in his basement wearing 67 masks.

"letting"? If Individual One had actually updated the infrastructure rather than just talking about it, this might not have been a thing. But then again, he loves Putin so much.
Excuse me? Who was adding a major pipeline and who blocked it 4 months ago from being completed?

You know... If I was a hacker... From any country trying to do something to the USA via hacking... I would want to use a Russian server as a VPN or Proxy. Could originally be from China, Iran, or even here at home... But it came form Russia as far as most people would know.

Excuse me? Who was adding a major pipeline and who blocked it 4 months ago from being completed?

You mean the Keystone export pipeline that only benefits Canada and China?

If one ounce of oil is allowed to go overseas the companies are not legit.

You are FUNNY!!!

Of course our oil goes overseas.......along with our tax dollars, medical supplies, and food!!!

The USA has enough of it's own crude under the southern half of the entire country to last us 3 or more centuries.....but all the pumps and American oil companies that were pumping our own crude were shut down by president Carter I think, back in the 70's.

We need a president that will shut down all the sale of American goods to overseas, shut off trade with China, place military posts all along the Southern border, create a short term amendment to ALL political offices, ESPECIALLY the higher executive branch! Also drain the swamp, have them impeached and imprisoned for all of the traitorous and unconstitutional actions they have taken against this country and against it's citizens!!

You know... If I was a hacker... From any country trying to do something to the USA via hacking... I would want to use a Russian server as a VPN or Proxy. Could originally be from China, Iran, or even here at home... But it came form Russia as far as most people would know.
I am going to go out on a limb and say the cyber sleuths in the CIA and FBI aren't fooled by that.

Hmmmm, could it be that the prices were rising so quickly after Bidens 100 days in office, and it being in contrast to Trump creating job's, and lowering prices, and lowering taxes etc, that a deflecting crisis/wag the dog was needed badly in order to take the focus off of the administration when making the wrong decisions for the overall economic welfare of the nation ??

Not saying the administration is responsible for the attack, but it seems very suspect on the timing of the attack.

Hard to trust anything anymore. And that's bad really.

Wag the dog maybe ? Might need an inquiry into it all.

Your tread title is assinine.
Who’s responsible for our defense?

The four big hackers are Iran, North Korea, China and Russia and they have been conducting cyber attack on the US for more than 20 years. Grow up, moron. Colonial Pipeline had had a lot of problems over the years and they have been attacked before.

This administration is more incompetent than Cater. Holy fuck.

The Biden admin had better start a war fast!

Leftist commies love dead brown people.

Hmmmm, could it be that the prices were rising so quickly after Bidens 100 days in office, and it being in contrast to Trump creating job's, and lowering prices, and lowering taxes etc, that a deflecting crisis/wag the dog was needed badly in order to take the focus off of the administration when making the wrong decisions for the overall economic welfare of the nation ??

Not saying the administration is responsible for the attack, but it seems very suspect on the timing of the attack.

Oh my

*cuckoo*
*cuckoo*

Prices went down because there had been no demand during Covid.

Forum List

Back