Stabbing attack in Dublin Riots have broken out in the city as residents blame immigrants

Any belief that this villain was an immigrant is totally discredited. The villain was Irish and crazy and the immigrants stopped the attack. The right Wingers got it 180° wrong as usual
franco...

The story with the guy is.. He is originally from Algeria and has been in Ireland for 20 years and up till recently never broke the law... He was made an Irish Citizen over a decade ago... Worked normal life.
A family member said the man started to suffer from acute mental health problems after the brain tumour – and his life spiralled out of control.

This is more a case about an untreated mental illness than anything else...

The three who stepped in during the attack was a French Creche worker (who shielded the kids), a Brazilian Deliveroo guy (hit him over the head with his helmet and brought him to the ground) and man from Wicklow knocked the knife out of his hand and held him down with the Brazilian (I think).

The far right have seized on this unfortunate case to make hay. They don't care about what actually happened and how to avoid it again.. They want to make sure tha problem is immigration and screw the mental health aspect. This doesn't protect society, this makes us steadily worse..

Gee, I wonder why the Deep State Globalist Uniparty MSM isn't showing what's happening in Europe???

The Irish had enough! Happening now.

They don't want an invasion of turd world countries savages Bless the Irish!

Feb 6 2024

1707265353419.png

Gee, I wonder why the Deep State Globalist Uniparty MSM isn't showing what's happening in Europe???

He already has.

"God bless Ireland you kept the faith alive in the Dark Ages now maybe you will lead the way for Europe in the new Dark Age that is upon them" :clap2:

1707267666145.png

1707267692042.png

1707267839047.png

Last edited:

Feb 6 2024

View attachment 898597
A 1000 people showed up for anti immigration, thats it... That is all they really got...
Generally Irish people think these are spongers off the state and just don't like people from other countries getting some of their pie... Seriously look at them and hear the accents...

I am a tax payer and I have more in common with an Ukrainian fleeing persecution than this bunch of spongers... They had the holodorm we had the famine... They were occupied by Russia we by Britian...

Yes Ireland has serious logisitical issues and we just can't take much more due to a housing crisis.. This is not out want but out of can't...

But those scumbags, na, have very in common with them except they popped out of a vagina in my geographical locality.

Too late for the U.K.
What's too late...

UK problems are not really with its multi culture but from a right wing silver spoon thieves...

The Conservatives in the UK had opportunities to actually invest in the country over decades but preferred to just give Tax cuts... If they had actually managed their oil production right (like Norway). UK would be £400bn richer today...

UK is going to tell Conservatives to fuck off in the next election and hopefully they will bring in PR voting and UK will put them in the scrapeheap they deserve.. About time UK leadership concentrate on looking after all the people instead of a certain class of people...

This is more a case about an untreated mental illness than anything else...

The family member said the man started to suffer from acute mental health problems after the brain tumor.

Brain tumors can cause mood, behavioral or cognitive symptoms like mental health disorders. If untreated, these changes can lead to situations in which people around the patient are placed at risk.

Last edited:
The family member said the man started to suffer from acute mental health problems after the brain tumor.

Brain tumors can cause mood, behavioral or cognitive symptoms like mental health disorders. If untreated, these changes can lead to situations in which people around the patient are placed at risk.

He was in court before (I think 18 months previous) because he had a knife on him in city center Dublin.

The judge said that he clearly needed mental help, I think he fell through the cracks as it was around COVID...

Forum List

Back